Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (24142 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2015
tradepunter:

She nuh get papa?? Nijia girls are hungry hyenas,so guys watch out.

Nigerian parents be like. ' you are 21 now and you have younger ones, look for a man that will assume your responsibilities'

I think that's what happens to some of them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by gabbrri(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2015
As am typing a brand new phone I bought 4 her is lying right in my wardrobe. I refused given it 2 her because she messedup big time, I no 2 regret say I buy am because I go just use am myself. Don't ask me d make of the phone cos I won't tell you. I fear nairaland with their bad mout
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by stan241(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
benstuber:
lol,ur post made me laugh cos I remembered how I gave one b*tch a gift..we broke up the next day..
hehehe it happens abi was she waiting for the gift before calling it quits
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by ivyT(f): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i didn't say all, some are very rude, esp those i've come across and looking at you i need no soothsayer to tell me you are also in the bandwagon. smiley

G.wagon nko? Gibberish**

Runaway tilapia fish grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by condralbede(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
chrisbaba1:

You bought her a damn "jean string grin"? women re so ruthless cheesy......Was she your batch of corpers or a Senior batch.... u weren't serving right?
She stayed in my compound, I hv finished serving for ages now.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by condralbede(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Zohan:

Pele
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pweetychyka(f): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
why didn't u tell her to manage the peruvian hair?

Did I hear u say manage? Bro u dey dull me oooooo.... D babe must be a local champion to choose brazillian over peruvian oooooooo
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by stingbreed(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
cyprianlah:

dude manage 23k hair
i f.ucken cut my hair for just 400box

My own na 200 undecided
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by linusbnn(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
fairygeh:
hahahahhahahahahhahahha.omg.realy cheesy

This days self na just God mind person dey use for girls if not,if you hope on what to get from girls,na waiting till eternity
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by chukaericnjoku(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2015
sent her recharge card.
she neva cald back to say @least thank you.
I called her three days afta and all she told was....I'M BUSY WOULD FLASH YOU WHEN AM DONE ..
lolzzZZ
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by omonla555: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
I bought Samsung S5.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by summerflame(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Just seeing an Ibadan lady here for the first time. What's good my city girl?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
see ya own face like spoilt moi moi, i force u make u buy gift for me? If na for ya case i will make u drink otapiapia.
chai! Uwicked ooh,so u go poison me?naija galz wicked ooh.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by fuckerholic(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.

Nonsense !
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by summerflame(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2015
By your foolishness, we shall know you. You b1tches ain't loyal. Men ain't your ATM, use your brain or you are gonna attend Shiloh 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by datkoded(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Yeah bought her a Victoria secret set, a clutch bag and a big teddy... She just told me thank u cry.. She didn't even buy a handkerchief for me sef. If I had used that money to buy weed and many bottles of Jackdaniels and gave it to the area boys in my area, i'ld have gained a lot of Respect, street Cred and hood protection by now.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

G.wagon nko? Gibberish**

Runaway tilapia fish grin
funny you, i'm just saying the pure truth, now look at how you just exhibited it blatantly. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2015
datkoded:
Yeah bought her a Victoria secret set, a clutch bag and a big teddy... She just told me thank u cry.. She didn't even buy a handkerchief for me sef. If I had used that money to buy weed and many bottles of Jackdaniels and gave it to the area boys in my area, i'ld have gained a lot of Respect, street Cred and hood protection by now.
LMAO she's so heartless to have done that. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2015
summerflame:
By your foolishness, we shall know you. You b1tches ain't loyal. Men ain't your ATM, use your brain or you are gonna attend Shiloh 2024.
i love this punchline, keep it up.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
omonla555:
I bought Samsung S5.
and you regretted afterwards?
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by IAMBREEZY: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2015
pweetychyka:

Did I hear u say manage? Bro u dey dull me oooooo.... D babe must be a local champion to choose brazillian over peruvian oooooooo
wow you mean brazillian hair is overhyped then? I thought it was more pricey than the rest.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by EOOJ(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.

No now...u know we are humans n sometimes d reaction on d face of our significant oda tells a lot wen we give dem gifts....

Just like someone said above, he bought aa peruvian hair n she said no its brazilian hair she wants...haba dat alone wud make him feel baad na. After all its a gift n not a request from d lady befor hand.

Just saying though....grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by EOOJ(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
ivyT:

Imagine! he called her a b!tch wink

Well na vex cos am
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by feamtrik(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2015
;DIf u waka very well ,u will see am for #120
itsphumbieee:
Its #200 in my area.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by EOOJ(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
stan241:
Why would you regret something you did during the good times no matter how big or little?..sounds kinda childish to me especially those who go asking the girl to return such gifts

Well dos dat go n ax for a return are high on weeeeed but regretting in ma opinion isn't wrong sha depending on how u wana look at it.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by feamtrik(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2015
kensnoop:
Yea, last week I bought a cake for my gal, not knowing someone else also got her a cake. I regretted it cos I bought the cake with my last card
...i share ur pain cry
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by eromspete(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeans string really? Hhahahahaha

condralbede:
Yes....I bought her jeans string,for her to wore it so that I can see how it looks on her,only to find out dt she having her monthly circle.And she will be leaving town that day,after had she concluded her NYSC.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Bought her a very sexy pen on her birthday and she threw it back at megrin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by shitshappen(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
Good you broke up the relationship, the bítch ain't appreciateful and if you marry her, it's gonna be worse.

You can say that again.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
it was back then she was a new girl and i was still trying to impress her..so on her birth day i bought her a massive teddy bear,complete Mary Kay set and a swatch.I was calling this girl & she wasn't picking up.We had plans to hang out.So i got to her place and met her friend who told me the truth, which was she went out with her other guy whom she was supposed to have broken up with..and rain beat me reach house oh after every..i regretted buying her the gifts, she came back next day to apologize and explain sh!t i still gave it to her tho sad
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by EOOJ(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Hmmm, u bought something for me, n later u started regretting it? Brother na ya own cup of zobo o, i will accept it n use it, then u will hang yaself join. Rabish

Hahaha verry funny grin

But seems u don't get d point here....imagine aall d stress u go tru tinkin of d best gift to get ur bf only for him to show an unappreciative attitude towards ur effort n d gift Men dats just.....u know wat I mean grin
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by LewisO: 10:03am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Hmmm, u bought something for me, n later u started regretting it? Brother na ya own cup of zobo o, i will accept it n use it, then u will hang yaself join. Rabish

Do u read the post well? undecided they aren't talking about someone buying something for u and regretted it, they are talking about boyfriend giving his girlfriend something and she didn't appreciate it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.