Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi (22447 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Clerverly: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015

by Segun Odeleye-Abakaliki

The deputy governor of Ebonyi state, Dave Umahi, was not the preferred candidate of the outgoing governor, Martin Elechi, to succeed him as governor. Elechi wanted former health minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu.

However it was Umahi who got the ticket by a series of political alignments with influencers in the state who felt sidelined by the governor and had an ally in the PDP national leadership.

Now, Umahi is the PDP candidate, while the governor has thrown his weight behind the Labour Party candidate, Edward Nkwegu.

Yesterday, the deputy governor addressed party supporters and journalists, saying that the governor was wrong to want to give the PDP ticket to someone else after all the contributions, investments and sufferings he endured for the PDP in the state. He said that he wanted to succeed Gov. Elechi because it is his turn to chop.

“Anybody that is saying I should have surrendered is just making a prayer for himself because how would I have suffered for the party, how would I have invested, and you say I no go chop? E no good. They say na where somebody dey work, na there e dey chop; that’s why they call it workshop,” said the deputy governor, whose comment drew noisy reaction from the huge audience.

http://www.thescoopng.com/want-succeed-gov-elechi-ive-invested-turn-chop-ebonyi-dep-governor/?utm_content=bufferfda34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://www.ekekeee.com/im-contesting-turn-chop-ebonyi-pdp-governorship-candidate-sincere/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Clerverly: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin grin!! [size=15pt]jonathan and his gang no go kill person ooo[/size] grin grin

157 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is what the killer party headed by Jonah-daft is known for. Chop make i chop.
The cursed party should be booted out.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:
This is what the killer party headed by Jonah-daft is known for. Chop make i chop.

paid poster, you nor dey tire!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by SeverusSnape(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin The man should go to APC, Tinubu will help him out. That's where his ilk are,then, you will be called a progressive. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is very bad.... Corruption has been so institutionalized by GEJ that people recklessly speak about looting their states/nation's treasury.
I can vividly remember that the PDP national chairman(adamu muazu) said almost the same thing this foolish man said.. In muazu's words; "monkey dey work baboon dey chop, if you chop we too can also chop"

“Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. That must stop. This time round, monkey must work and monkey must eat". - adamu muazu

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxEfkATp-aGF_SBy_zU906R4FO42DTK6g-8AHZZhxf4qpX6HJpelFulJk[/img]

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by ionsman: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is funny. .....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

paid poster, you nor dey tire!

Lackey, keep it up smiley

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by SeverusSnape(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:
Demdem... I know you when I see you. I see you have a personal beef with "Jonah-daft". That doesn't stop Buhari (Buhari) from losing.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demdem... I know you when I see you. I see you have a personal beef with "Jonah-daft". That doesn't stop Buhari (Buhari) from losing.

Fool, focus on topic.

49 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Lackey, keep it up smiley

stop collecting money to post, dat is wat I am here to correct, let your posting be neutral

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

stop collecting money to post, dat is wat I am here to correct, let your posting be neutral

Lackey, substantiate ur claims or u remain a fool.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

wat happened to ur UBA account that was credited earlier 2day?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

wat happened to ur UBA account that was credited earlier 2day?

deemdeem:

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by DaGC(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol @ some of the people ruling Nigerians.

Sorry sir, it doesn't work that way. tongue
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

You remain a paid poster until I see you making sense and posting neutral!
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Lackey, u can't give what u don't have. Eternal fools like u that have sworn their heart to Jonah-daft doesn't have what it takes to determine sensible posts let alone neutral posts. Don't push it.

42 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by eaglechild: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC is waiting for you.

Just cross over and you will become a saint.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Lackey, u can't give what u don't have. Eternal fools like u that have sworn their heart to Jonah-daft doesn't have what it takes to determine sensible posts let alone neutral posts. Don't push it.

check my post history, I dont belong to any political party I am neutral, that is wat I expect frm you, but you have been paid to post here, and I can proof it beyond reasonable doubt!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP don kill us.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, report me to the mods.

Fool, i av my way of dealing with ur kind.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

check my post history, I dont belong to any political party I am neutral, that is wat I expect frm you, but you have been paid to post here, and I can proof it beyond reasonable doubt!

Lackey, subtantiate my membership of any party be it APC, PDP, LP APGA etc then i will start taking u serious. In the absence of that, u remain an eternal fool.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by SeverusSnape(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, i av my way of dealing with ur kind.
Goat, you have no idea.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Lackey, subtantiate my membership of any party be it APC, PDP, LP APGA etc then i will start taking u serious. In the absence of that, u remain an eternal fool.

like I said earlier, I dont belong to any of the above political parties u wrote, but I am here to sit u down and correct you, how many post were u asked to post for the whole of day? And who is your pay master here on nairaland.com, all dis are begging for answers!
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Clerverly: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
eaglechild:
APC is waiting for you.

Just cross over and you will become a saint.

Mumu! He is already the gubernatorial candidate of The PDP in Ebonyi state!

20 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

like I said earlier, I dont belong to any of the above political parties u wrote, but I am here to sit u down and correct you, how many post were u asked to post for the whole of day? And who is your pay master here on nairaland.com, all dis are begging for answers!

deemdeem:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by BodyKiss(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin The man should go to APC, Tinubu will help him out. That's where his ilk are,then, you will be called a progressive. grin

People like FFK, right?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

I studied your user name for years, you're indeed a paid poster, change your ways of addressing issues, change your ways of reasoning, change your attitude to other nairaland users, change your ways of attacking govt personalities, until I notice all this, I will not let you go.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Inkman(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

not everyone can be bought..i wholeheartedly support change and i've never requested nor recieved a dime
i will rather invest in this change i believe. so are you willing to be bought?
what is your worth? cool
IVORY2009:

not everyone can be bought..i wholeheartedly support change and i've never requested nor recieved a dime

i will rather invest in this change i believe.
so are you willing to be bought?
what is your worth?

19 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

I studied your user name for years, you're indeed a paid poster, change your ways of addressing issues, change your ways of reasoning, change your attitude to other nairaland users, change your ways of attacking govt personalities, until I notice all this, I will not let you go.

Lackey, be my guest cheesy cheesy

deemdeem:

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Inkman:

i will rather invest in this change i believe. so are you willing to be bought?
what is your worth? cool

i will rather invest in this change i believe.
so are you willing to be bought?
what is your worth?

The fool u are quoting cant decipher what u just stated. He simply cant fathom it.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 With Her Security Aides / Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.