Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (56413 Views)

When Will I Find My Soul Mate Or Heart Desire / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Applaner: 2:59am On Mar 05, 2015
I guess op is new to NL, so she want to make her self known.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by AreaFada2: 3:11am On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy grin
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both
In other words you're now doing permutations & calculations. Not to lose out both ways.
If suddenly the 30-year old guy wins 20 billion Naira Jackpot, your guy abroad will be history. So the love you profess so much will be of no use.

For a "fresh" & tightly monitored girl, you have done well juggling two guys. Some unmonitored girls of your age don't even have one.

I think the government should now consider legalising polyandry so that women can marry two or more willing men.

Because as it is, it's now just hypocrisy. Many married & unmarried women are in multiple relationships.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Threemg: 3:17am On Mar 05, 2015
RicardozRichard:
My dear go and smoke weed and sleep joor

Non of them truly loves u and u don't love any of them

Its obvious u are having ur youthful exorbitance period

Get your serf busy with your holy bible and leave the rest

for the most high God I kW he has ur future already

planned to his best not ur best....

CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING
YES I ALMOST FORGOT DONT LOOK FOR ANSA FROM THE INTERNET OR THIS FORUM BECAUSE TOO MANY ANSWERS NEVA SOLVE THE PROBLEM IT ONLY ADD ANOTHER PROBLEM TO THE OTHER PROBLEM WICH IS PROBLEM CONFUSION

LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS FROM GOD .. HE LL PICK THE ONE BEST ANSA FROM THE MANY THAT HE KWS CAN SOLVE IT AND TELL IT TO YOU... CHIKENA

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING??

OOOH GOSH I ALMOST FORGOT AGAIN ,PLS WHEN I SAY LOOK FOR SOLUTIONS FROM GOD PLS I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU GOING TO PASTORS OR IMAM OR SPIRITUAL WHATEVA BEFORE U COME AND OPEN ANOTHER THREAD TELLING NAIRALANDERS THAT YOU ARE NOW LOVING 3 OR MORE GUYS
BEKO!!! WITH PRAYERS ALONE YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WITHOUT ROAMING, WITHOUT BORROWING CREDIT, WITHOUT NUMBER BUSY , WITHOUT CALLERS TUNE, WITHOUT CREDIT, EVEN WITHOUT CALL DIVERTS

SO CAN I CONTINUE SMOKING ??

Gbam!!!! Oro p'esi je!!!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ikesim: 3:21am On Mar 05, 2015
afolag:
she should let him know asap because the guy fit be under snow dragging a heavy load because of her......sometimes the thinking of the loved ones back home and wanting to prove that they are not thesame with those who promise and fail mke them do extreme things. ...so plz commicate your mind when you finally decide and set the guy free for him to stop hustling on heavy weight level so that he will with peace of mind find his way to the top.
bro respect.... I love ur advice....
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ikesim: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2015
koboko69:

you are just 21, you know nothing. What is this talks about marriage? How will mr 30 Yrs old feel if another guy tells u to dump him too. you just confessed the feelings is not strong for the 30 yrs old guy. What u feel is just cos of all the attention you are getting. your 23 yr old bf, despite the distance, you are still madly in love with him, even with him not being there and all that. What advice do u actually want? the 30 yrs old guy is just taking advantage of a "smally". You are way too immature for him. Cut your ties with him and concentrate on your bf. Either of them can dissapoint u, dont let fear of the future let you make a decision u will regret. Keep your virginity for your husband...you have tried to be a Virgin at 21. From what u said, your bf still loves you....cut all distractions and concentrate on building your life together. If it works out all well and good, if it doesnt.....someone else will come. Keeping 2 men is too dangerous not even for an inexperienced, amateur like u.
best advice

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by mcdreeezy: 3:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm....I dunno why but I kinda feel related to this. I'm putting myself in the shoes of the op's bf, imagine the new guy tellin her to dump her bf for him as if the bf is not a human being. Why can't mature adults date themselves and let youngsters date themselves? I wonder why the op is talkin abt marriage at 21...like seriously?? U still have a lot of growin up to do and it won't be bad to grow wit ur bf even tho u don't end up gettin married, it doesn't mean anythin bcuz ur still too young for marriage. Well, at the end of the day it's ur decision to make. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ikesim: 3:28am On Mar 05, 2015
guyX:

The first girl I ever loved left me for my best friend.
Now, I convinced her to leave her bf then when i was chyking her.
My friends told me she's gonna do the same thing to me but I refuted their advise.

Secondly, if that guy is truly a good guy like you said, he'll stop trying to confuse you by trying to covet you.
If he truly loves you, he'll wait until you and your bf break up out of natural causes and not influenced by him.
THE OTHER GUY IS:
#SELFISH
#COVETOUS
#AND A LIAR.
I AM A GOOD GUY. I KNOW ONE WHEN I SEE ONE.
That other guy is not one of us.
Once a girl tells me she has a bf I'm turned off cos I put myself in that her guy's shoes.
Someone who betrays your enemy to become your friend will one day betray you cos he sees nothing wrong in taking what belongs to someone else.
But someone who will stands their ground and never betray your enemy is truly a man of integrity.
That other guy has no Morals based on this premise.

team goodguys

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by mcdreeezy: 3:33am On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:

@foxxynik pretty silly comment here
So are u sayin it's not bad for a guy to tell ur gf to leave u for him?
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by ethylene: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Am about to write WAEC. What's the title if this essay? sad

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by dnawah(m): 3:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

The following are the questions that keep on giving me sleepless nights :

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
2 . Will my bf or me fall out of love as we grow due to the age
3. Am I sure that he is not cheating on me or later leave me for someone else
4. Should I loose my virginity to him to prove my love
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
6 . Will I leave to regret leaving the other guy
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy
8. Will I fall inlove with the other guy if I stop seeing my bf?

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you
u need deliverance,if not wait for the third one.he could be more angelic than the others.
my candid advice learn how to be truthful and faithful now.e.g "am in a relationship"if u r not greedy will save u.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by brownlord: 3:45am On Mar 05, 2015
mcdreeezy:
So are u sayin it's not bad for a guy to tell ur gf to leave u for him?

You wanted him to advise her to stay with me?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Haryourdeiji(m): 3:45am On Mar 05, 2015
eleyigidi gan (dis one is strong)
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Rockstar07: 3:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Well I think you should follow but your head and your heart to make the decision. I've once played the part of your bf in a past relationship. Exactly same age difference, She dumped my ass for an older guy after dating for almost 4 damn year. I was really pained n sad cos I wasted time n resources with her. Perhaps She made the best decision cos now I'm yet to get married.
@ OP. The fact is that many ladies find themselves in this kind of shoe and I bet most usually go for latter cos the former is usually less ready and no regret afterwards. So I'll advise you take your time and review and confirm the antecedent of the latter guy to know if he meant good for you. If positive, go for him joor.

Not all dating usually lead to marriage. So your young bfs will also look for a younger girl when he's ready to marry and of course find himself in the latter guy's shoe. That's just the reality of life.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by viakpan(f): 3:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:
Good day nairalanders , am new on this forum and I actually registered here so that I can get a credible and mature solution to my lingering emotional and relationship problem.

It goes like this; I have a bf that I have been dating for a year now and he is a very wonderful Person, he is my first love and I really love him so much because he gives me a different kind of feeling that I have never felt before , but my dilemma is that I met another guy a month after I accepted to date my bf , we were normal friends for the first one month though I never told him I had a bf until he surprisingly made his intentions known to me . This other guy has been an angel in my life and we started hanging out frequently due to my bf not being around because he traveled out of the country , this other guy has been the most loving and caring guy that I have ever met, he is always there for me and showers me with so much care love and time . He then introduced me to my introduced me to his family ( his mum and dad inclusive) and they loved me at an instant and started welcoming me and calling me their daughter . Now this other guy is 30 while I turned 21 in December and my guy is 23 . This other guy has a great job and ready to settle but his not rushing me saying that he will wait till I am ready . The problem is that I don't have the type of love he wants me to have for him , the thing is that I love my bf so much and I am not ready to let him go . My bf missed my graduation , my birthday and Val's because he had some pressing issues though he sent me my gifts through mail but the other guy was there for me , came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday and surprised me with a lovely gift and also spent time with me on Val's day and it was so lovely. My bf is around but I see him only 3 times a month and I don't complain but this other guy sees me like 4 times a week .

I have been in a romantic relationship with the new guy although we have done something's apart from direct sex because I am a virgin . This other guy has sacrificed a lot for me but I wanna let him go because he really want me to leave my bf and stay permanently with him , but I love my bf so much and my feeling for him is not strong . He said the reason why I don't love him is because my heart is somewhere else and the moment I leave my bf , I will start loving him as long as I concentrate solely with him.

He also said that even if I leave him and my bf should later find out what I did with him , that my bf will dump me , if not now but later and I will loose the opportunity of everlasting happiness with him ( the other guy)

I care a lot about the other guy and I have feelings for him but I love my bf a lot , even though he loves me more that my bf does.

The other guy also said my bf is still young and might disappoint me in the future . I believe my bf will not because I can guarantee that he is not cheating on me and will not .

1. Will my bf dump me if he eventually finds out bout what I did with the other guy.
5. Will I find another lovin guy like the other guy later in life if my guy leaves me
7 . Should I follow my heart or head because my heart says my bf but my head says the other guy

Please help me with very mature answers because this will play a vital role in my life in the future .

Ladies that have experienced this come forth and guys that understand the way guys reason should help out pleaseeeee , because am still a novice when it comes to relationship issues. Thank you
my dear u are still very young and ur boy friend too, I wll advise u follow ur head as long as u are sure dis other guy trully loves u, u need his love to substant dis relationship, don't do what u ll regret in future and if u've kepr ur verginty till now, then don't loose it to any man untill after marraige that's ur dignity, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by McSpark: 4:06am On Mar 05, 2015
My client should note this "tho we are no more together"
zaralady:
Hhhmmmmmm...dis one is strong!...my dear my good advice is to stick to ur bf, reason because a guy who is comfortable dating u while u re a relatnship ll someday cheat on u while u datin him,secondly, he is selfish, for him to ask u to dump ur bf for him...gal Dats not a good person to me...my dear u got urself into dis mess....wen I was datin my bf I got a crush on an extremely lovin guy who wouldn't mind datin me while am datin my bf, but I knew wat I wanted...am not a cheat and I cnt leave my bf for someone else...because u love ur bf doesn't mean u wnt love odas....u jst hav to control ur emotionals...don't cheat in a relatnship if u cnt stay, jst leave!...u had better dump d oda guy and stick to ur bf else u ll end up loosin both, I was in dis shoe before and wat I did was dump the distractin guy and focus on my bf tho we re no more but I didn't regret my actions...y not confess to ur bf abt wat has been going on and as him to forgive u, @least dat is a test of love....u don't need to follow ur head without ur heart or heart without ur head all u hav to do is do the right tin....do the right tin gal and it includes not cheatin on ur bf..i cn tell u since Ave been in relatnship I hav neva cheated on my bf before...not even once, be prouud to b among the decent gals
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by franugo(m): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
As in ehn. These girls are so annoying. Sometimes when I read all these rubbish, I'd just feel like being on my own - no girlfriend, no wife. undecided But e no go work for them; I have a girlfriend, I'll have a wife. grin

I bet that girl has sucked more D!cks than Kim K. undecided

are u trying 2 insult kim k

Mtchewww, it's like saying dt Africamagic award get d same rank as Oscarscheesycheesy

kimie k na baba-ress!
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by FemiFaniKayode: 4:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

OP is just an attention seeker the more you try to put Zobo in this your Super Story the more chicken yannnnshhhh they open and we dey see all the craw craw wey dey dia.

In summary you dense wella

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by FemiFaniKayode: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2015
ethylene:
Am about to write WAEC. What's the title if this essay? sad

Ekaette the Confused Ogbongidi

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by HoneySwag(f): 4:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Most of u neva read d write up of d op,u're jus judgin by d topic. If u've read her write up,u'll knw dat dis gal doesn't luv any of d both guys bt she's jus after them spendin on her.
She said her bf dint show up on her b'day,vals n graduation day bt d oda guy was der n evn bot her gifts on her bday n val. She doesn't luv dat guy @all, jus after his money. All those questions she typed ar irrelevant to her. D main issue is dat she don't wana let go d oda guy cos of his money n she don't wana loose her bf.
Let's talk reality: if she truely luv her bf,she'll mak it clear to any guy dat coms her way dat she has a bf bt she neva told d oda guy she had a bf until later wen they've already startd avin gud tym wit each oda.
And if i may ask her wat has she given dem eva since she's been datin dem or is she a parasite?

5 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by kboycrew: 4:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Lady listen and listen well. Many ladies miss it life because they want to marry the person they love. God designed women to respond to love. This means your Job as a lady is to identify the person that loves you and gradually learn to love him. If you can't learn to love him then don't go ahead. 90% of ladies loose their virginity 2 their 1st love because they cherish that 1st experience but what if your 1st love never loved you?
your 1st love may have moved on in life while you may still be nursing the 1st experiences. That maybe why those precious moments in your life went with out him. Who cares about gifts? My android fone can tell me birthdays of my contacts and jumia and konga can deliver gifts so long as I ve paid ahead.
Now listen again, the bible says where a man's treasures are his heart will be there. Wen I saw my wife I was eager to meet her parents and marriage was just on my mind. I was in my early 30s. Today 7 years in marriage am happy. My wife gradually learnt to love me daily and am sure she may even love me more now. She is the luckyest among her friends in marriage because she identified the person that loved her and married him. We have a wonderful home.
I ve taken time to say all this but no one can or should take the decision 4 u. I pray u understand me.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by holysaint1(m): 4:52am On Mar 05, 2015
SuperSuave:
Ur essay is not upto 450words...oya re-write!

like u read my mind :/

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by BluStreak(m): 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
My young woman, too many advice will get you even more confused. I understand the intensity of FIRST LOVE. Having said that, we live REALITY and not Mills & Boon. The reality here is, your 23 years old boyfriend is way too young to ever settle down with you in future. That however does not rule out the possibility of it happening but the probability is so minute - more like tossing a coin and it settling on its edge.

The other guy (2nd guy) is matured, has a set mind in the sense that he is thinking marriage at this point and if you will be ready for marriage in another 2yrs, then he is the one you should stick with. Except your boyfriend will be ready to settle down earlier than usual, you don't stand much chance with him. Your chances of you ending up with either of the 2 guys in ration is: your boyfriend : the other guy = 2 : 8.

When people say follow your heart, I laugh at that. The heart never weighs the pros & cons of an action because the heart can't think but the head does. The head takes time to analyse a situation using many variables so as to draw a suitable and lasting conclusion. The heart acts on impulse, the head does its on quantitative + volumetric analysis - LOL.

Stay awake all night, lay all your cards on the table and starts an elimination process that will leave you with who to choose.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by malachee: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Ur bf cant marry you I can bet my life on it. A guy of 23years old travels out of the country and come back. If he is not rich then his family is rich and u are nt giving him sex it obvious somebody else does that. It a matter of time u will know that. And d other guy my advice is don't rush into marriage

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by BluStreak(m): 5:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

You don't have to say that about me , I told you that I am still fresh when it comes to relationships , I don't have friends and my mum and dad monitor me a lot , so I don't no much about boys because I am the only child, I don't have brothers or sisters. I stick to myself most times . The other guy wasn't planned for , it just happened. My fear is that my bf that I luv might end up leaving me if he finds out . I don't want to loose them both

The bitter truth you need to come to terms with here is that, if your boyfriend ever finds out you cheated on him with another guy, your relationship is OVER already. If he decides to hang around pretending everything is alright, you should fear the worst because he will lay plans to pop ur cherry and zoom off. He is way too young to handle cheating; he is 23 remember. He is not emotionally matured yet. Men and boys don't handle issues alike. My advice will be to give yourself the pain of leaving now than allow him give it to you cos that's the one that bites the most.

I don talk my own o.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by isacolukay(m): 5:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

he came for my grad at gwagwalada, took me to a lovely restaurant on my bday

I never heard of a graduation in gwags since 2009! Abi gwagwalada be two ni?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by phabulux: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
angryangry
if you think you Love two people at once,,choose the second. undecided

Because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have a second option
angry

Confused set of species undecided

Freaking reasonable!

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by macteeatlarge: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2015
You are also confused about being a virgin. What were the so called things you were doing with the other guy?

My dear, my advice is that you should face your books. You are a typical Nigerian girl.......very selfish! Have you for once thought of what you are doing to these 2 guys? Stringing them along......collecting gifts, etc? Yet you have the guts to come here to look for advice.

Now here is my advice......leave both guys alone.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2015
HoneySwag:
Most of u neva read d write up of d op,u're jus judgin by d topic. If u've read her write up,u'll knw dat dis gal doesn't luv any of d both guys bt she's jus after them spendin on her.
She said her bf dint show up on her b'day,vals n graduation day bt d oda guy was der n evn bot her gifts on her bday n val. She doesn't luv dat guy @all, jus after his money. All those questions she typed ar irrelevant to her. D main issue is dat she don't wana let go d oda guy cos of his money n she don't wana loose her bf.
Let's talk reality: if she truely luv her bf,she'll mak it clear to any guy dat coms her way dat she has a bf bt she neva told d oda guy she had a bf until later wen they've already startd avin gud tym wit each oda.
And if i may ask her wat has she given dem eva since she's been datin dem or is she a parasite?
nice......

1 Like

Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by Warlord3000(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2015
tifannee:
Warlord300 cry0 摆行排骨隩鬼在算这一切反正和是 via what'sasp

Hola... Don't speak Chinese but I don't know what the mention you gave me was for oo..

So speak English or Spanish and I might understand cheesy
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by tradepunter: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Its cuz of cheap confused girls like the OP I will be making up my mind to dump my virgin girlfriend. Cuz the love they confess starts and ends in the lips, the pretending act is a life time Oscar achievement...while the uncertainty they hold causes them to be desprate n blind....lastly my advice to foreign born nigerians coming bk, if you happen to find urself in a relationship that isn't worth it , then don't involve urself
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by princeFAD: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Do what is right in the sight of God, according to His law.
Never engage in premarital sex. It is not a proof of love.
Why are you in the relationship? To get married or just to hv someone to pamper you?
Have talks with the two guys to know the one really has a future plan for you and not the one who just want to sleep with you.
Re: In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart by lonelydora: 5:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Beverlyjean:

Don't try this with a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.