Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65506 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
williams20:

I'm really sorry, the files have been sent a few mins ago please confirm receipt of the mail ....
The second batch of the files would commence as soon as everyone confirms receipt of batch a
God bless

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAEng , ASHM
hi, William20 i just saw this thread today and i have been reading from page 0... I just want to say may God Almighty open @queency ways and mine and may He continue to florish your business.... Pls sir, i need the materials too and God bless you in abundance. Here's my e-mail addy: momma04bella2012@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Richhard(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
queenprecy:
wow!! wonderful dats interesting. I wl add dat to my agender. thanks dear

Hey missus, have you started your school?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Richhard(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
R you a school owner or You are looking at setting up one soon?? @Hushmuahfash, we do uniforms nd corporate garments right!! Call us for your official garments/branding (T/shirt,Factory overall,School Uniforms,Lapel pins and Corporate shirts).. Quantity nd distance is not a barrier, we have finely experienced people on standby to execute your job excellently within time and budget.. Call Ehis for more enquiries on 08189463091..

whatsapp : 08037571569

Those are so beautiful, advertise well to prospective clients, and you gonna be a millionaire soon

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Richhard(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
mrsolutionm:
Sorry for the last pics

Your school is beautiful
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Richhard(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Just finished reading from 0-the present page , but really dismay that no one is active again, where is everyone?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by semilore4(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have been following the thread I am interested in joining school owners group on watsapp my num is 08123633472. Been working on my school planning to start by September. Just through with painting

3 Likes

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Richhard(m): 2:28am On Aug 05, 2015
semilore4:
I have been following the thread I am interested in joining school owners group on watsapp my num is 08123633472. Been working on my school planning to start by September. Just through with painting

Very gorgeous missus

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2015
Have started lessons bn very busy lately, the turnup is superb
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2015
Wow, i pray God's blessings upon your sch. Pls i want to know if you're starting from creche first smiley
semilore4:
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
semilore4:
pls you need to start now with summer lesson.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kendraloops(f): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2015
semilore4, this is wonderful, superb and beautiful. some questions please, where are you located, did you rent or buy the property or its a family property, how do you plan to charge the school fees; I mean how do you plan to arrive At a suitable amount to charge as school fees, started lessons yet?

sorry for my myriad of questions. my Hubby's school is opening soon, actually starting lessons next week.

You spent some cool cash here, it will not be in vain. From this 'little' beginning, you shall grow to have chains of schools all around. God bless your handiwork.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by biggal: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls add me to d whatsapp grp. 08038436827. Tanx
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Richhard:

Those are so beautiful, advertise well to prospective clients, and you gonna be a millionaire soon

thanks alot! GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by semilore4(f): 2:51am On Aug 07, 2015
Thanks @ Richard, alakara, momma Bela, and Kendra loop. I rented the four bedroom apartment, starting with creche but will run up to pry 3.been busy working on sch display. Starting summer school on Monday as well. It has not been easy o it's a lot of stress getting stuffs ready. Can't put sign post for now lasaa palaver

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Wow! And those furnitures are beautiful... Does LASAA charge for sign posts?
semilore4:
Thanks @ Richard, alakara, momma Bela, and Kendra loop. I rented the four bedroom apartment, starting with creche but will run up to pry 3.been busy working on sch display. Starting summer school on Monday as well. It has not been easy o it's a lot of stress getting stuffs ready. Can't put sign post for now lasaa palaver
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by semilore4(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
@momabela yes they do, and if u put it without proper process they destroy or remove it
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Okay, i dunno if its a good idea starting with daycare first, @semilore4 and others what do you guys think?
semilore4:
@momabela yes they do, and if u put it without proper process they destroy or remove it
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Mommabella:
Okay, i dunno if its a good idea starting with daycare first, @semilore4 and others what do you guys think?
yes.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks
alakara:
yes.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by gboyetade: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
gboyetade@gmail.com
williams20:
Good morning house
I've tried severally to just attach the files here without having to ask for your email addresses but its not working
So please post your email addresses here if you'll need any material from me , the first I'll send across ISNA business plan guide , you'll first need to draw a business plan for whatever business you intend to run .

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAeng, ASHM
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by davidugotex(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Making money online is very real. if you are in doubt, let me prove it to you. See my attached picture.

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by semilore4(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Everything is almost set creche room.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kendraloops(f): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
semilore4, great job. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Wooow! @semilore4 am so inspired pls where did you get ur beds and how do u want to charge for your creche? Monthly or termly basis and ur fees range pls if you don't mind
semilore4:
Everything is almost set creche room.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by semilore4(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
@mommabella,i got the cribs they were fairly used I don't know when next the seller will have. I intend for creche 8k monthly though price may still change
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Mommabella(f): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks 4 ur reply semilore4 that's my range too between 8/10k monthly and for the crib the brand new ones i saw are kinda expensive mayb thats what i will still get
semilore4:
@mommabella,i got the cribs they were fairly used I don't know when next the seller will have. I intend for creche 8k monthly though price may still change
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by sholapot: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
I will like to join school owners group on whatsapp, please add me (08053563844)
Thanks.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
Add me to the whatsapp group
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
mrsolutionm:
Add me to the whatsapp group
pls add me 08030939373
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by starbuck(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2015
mrsolutionm:
pls add me 08030939373

I just sent you a pm...... I stay in osha and I would like to get some guidelines as I plan to open up my own school
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by prommy(f): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Add me 08037153535 thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.