Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43635 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by gistyinka(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Singer, Nneka during an interview on CNN spoke about her country Nigeria and dealing with Boko Haram and also says some musicians like herself and Seun Kuti are not happy with the Head of State and she is sure, Fela wouldn’t have been happy too, if he was still alive. Hear her;

"He [Goodluck Jonathan] says he wants to tackle Boko Haram, obviously every Nigerian is asking why now, he could had done it a long time ago... I'm not good at the whole blaming game, I don't want to blame anybody but I pray that he comes up with a good idea for us if he is an honest and genuine guy. But I know that Fela [Kuti] would definitely not be cool with him if he was here, Seun [Kuti] is not cool with him, I and many other socially conscious musicians who are very outspoken are not cool with him", she said.

http://gistyinka.net/nigeria-international-singer-nneka-blast-president-jonathan-on-cnn-she-happy-the-way-president-handle-issue-of-boko-haram/

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who the hell is she?

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
She is saying the right thing.

416 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Twaci(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Doesn't affect the economy nor democracy in anyway

14 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
kilokeys:

I am not sure you listen to good music with good lyrical content.

If she sings terrible songs, what would you say about wizkid and the rest that keeps single poo and songs that lack inspiration. ..Google her name..Google will help you know about her.

371 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
HighQue007:

If she sings terrible songs, what would you say about wizkid and the rest that keeps single poo and songs that lack inspiration. ..Google her name..Google will help you know about her.

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kestolove95(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by izuch(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
anybody that knows her should tell her to shut her poo hole of a mouth, if I had the chance I'll make her the president of this country for just 48hrs and see if this our great country won't crumble in 10hrs under her watch. All this small small children sha! They think presiding over the affairs of a country with more than 170 million people easy? She should stick to singing all those her rubbish songs. Nonsense!!!
Edit.. Honestly I don't see GEJ as the best Nigerian to pilot the affairs of this great nation filled with wonderful people like you and I. Too many questions are unanswered in this administration, corruption and unemployment, among others, are on the rise everyday. The only reason I would re-elect him and urge other Nigerians to do so is because among all the aspirants, he is the most capable hands. I swear I can do better if I'm made president

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
What is Nneka

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Airforce1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do

what are u saying undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
kilokeys:

i know music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

I would like you to admit she doesnt sings your type of music cos I listen to some of her stuff and I love it.

Compared to wizkid that sings about girls, money and all those poo..music isnt always about beats

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by DesChyko: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mehn.. What's she doing on CNN? An audition?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
HighQue007:

I would like you to admit she doesnt sings your type of music cos I listen to some of her stuff and I love it.

Compared to wizkid that sings about girls, money and all those poo..music isnt always about beats
yea.. thats where we r different.. i enjoy tunes and beat.. never had time for lyrics.. it could take me weeks to learn lyrics to a particular song.. its d curse of most instrumentalists

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
kilokeys:

[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..

309 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by HighQue007: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
kilokeys:

yea.. thats where we r different.. i enjoy tunes and beat.. never had time for lyrics.. it could take me weeks to learn lyrics to a particular song.. its d curse of most instrumentalists

Thanks bro and the issue here is not about how good her music is but she is trying to tell us how our President has ruined Nigeria.what do you think?

37 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by babatundeizbad(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
All socially conscious and intelligent young persons who have not been compromised is not cool with this administration.

74 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Timah247(f): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
if she is as terrible and stupid as most of u ignorant people say she is,trust me she wouldnt have been interviewed by CNN....Ask yourselves, why wasnt it your so called wizkid that was being interviewed..

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by fritiyo: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls who b seun and nneka?

are they Nigerian musicians?
have not heard of them before.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Sarimah(f): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
popular keh? I've never heard of her undecided

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
HighQue007:
She is saying the right thing.
Definitely she has definitely said what definitely needed to be said because it is definite that our government have definitely failed a lot of nigerians definitely and nobody should definitely see the truth and definitely decide to hide it just because they are definitely afraid to say the truth or may be they are definitely trying to pretend as if they definitely do not know what is definitely happening in this country ...the lady is definitely pained of how this country has definitely turned into,she definitely wants a better nigeria ,GOD will definitely save this country and this country will definitely become GREAT again...!!!

65 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by pojophilius(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more.[/b]
It's terribly owk..

6 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
pojophilius:

It's terribly owk..
You are terribly right..grin

49 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abduljabbar4(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
HighQue007:

tell the idi0t. IT prefers nonsense to sense. No wonder Nigerian music is no longer making any sense. People that talk about nyashh sell and the ones that sing about our situation doesn't sell

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abduljabbar4(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
kilokeys:

ask me to define you I will only say kilokeys is a senseless idi0t

35 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
lalasticlala don't you think this thread deserves a front-page?Thanks bro it is now on frontpage.

7 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by stevecantrell: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
"Terrible songs" have made this girl a millionaire, I mean in USD.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
stevecantrell:
"Terrible songs" have made this girl a millionaire, I mean in USD.
Simply because you don't like her genre of music...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by mytime24(f): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka Y

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ryabcool(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i know music

she's a bad singer yet Drake sampled her heartbeat song. Pray tell me who else apart from Fela has been sampled by an internationally recognized artiste? Your idiocy defies gravity

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Ryabcool(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Sarimah:
popular keh? I've never heard of her undecided
that's because you restrict yourself

23 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abokikhalifa: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

ba bellle is alowed.... Why ar you attacking her for saying the truth brother? Even if she sells zero copy she can't be a broke ass like you.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.