Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? (1176 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Mandela, Bush And Thatcher Spend Christmas In Hospital / George Bush and His War on Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by binkabir(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
just to sample people's opinion, Please can any estimate the amount of the damages and Wars president Bush have caused to the world as compare to that of Hitler of Germany angry angry angry angry
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by Muza(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
haba u cant compare, Hitler was far better
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by Reese1: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
just to sample people's opinion, Please can any estimate the amount of the damages and Wars president Bush have caused to the world as compare to that of Hitler of Germany

I am neither Bush's biggest fan nor am I some political guru but I am inclined to say you are making quite a dangerous comparison here.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by texazzpete(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2009
Not only dangerous. It's frankly a stupid comparison.

Interesting fact, though. Muza and binkabir are quite willing to put their brains on a day off just to regurgitate what their mullahs told them.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by BOSS7: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
It's not just a dangerous and stupid comparison, it's also very foolish and irresponsible. How dare someone make this kind of comparison in this day and age?
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2009
Both Muza and binkabir belong to the same religious group. And this now confirms that they belong to the ultra-fanatical sect that insist (despite all the evidence to the contrary) that there was no holocaust.

And to think Muza once seemed like a sensible fellow.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by JustGood(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2009
Its unfair to say that Bush is worse than Hitler.
tongue
I dont think either is better than the other.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by olanajim(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2009
Meaning?
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by binkabir(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2009
its really a surprise to me that most of us in nigeria still dont know the truth of some global issues,
it not what about religion or sects, its about what REALLY Happened.
can u mention number of WARS all over the world?

to mention
is the present Iraq better than what it's now, 2M civilian died DUDRING THE WAR, AND NOW ONLY SUICIDE BOMBING AND SECT FIGHTINGS!!!! angry angry angry
is the present india and pakistan problem escalating or? 500 thousand died. TENSION IS AT ITS HIGHEST PICK
Or do u want to talk about nigeria? ok CIA have plotted 14 plans to cos war which ALL have failed.( this is a known fact)
let us go to ethopia and somalia what is happening ?
to cut the story short

in US 80% of the masses are against all this conspiracy and wars of bush.

MY LAST QUESTION, OVER 3M PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN AFGANISTAN AND IRAQ STILL BUSH HAS NOT KILLED HIS OSAMA
WILL BUSH CONTINUE ALL THIS AFTER 20TH OF JANUARY ??
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by BOSS7: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
binkabir:

its really a surprise to me that most of us in nigeria still don't know the truth of some global issues,
it not what about religion or sects, its about what REALLY Happened.
can u mention number of WARS all over the world?

to mention
is the present Iraq better than what it's now, 2M civilian died DUDRING THE WAR, AND NOW ONLY SUICIDE BOMBING AND SECT FIGHTINGS!!!! angry angry angry
is the present india and pakistan problem escalating or? 500 thousand died. TENSION IS AT ITS HIGHEST PICK
Or do u want to talk about nigeria? ok CIA have plotted 14 plans to because war which ALL have failed.( this is a known fact)
let us go to ethopia and somalia what is happening ?
to cut the story short

in US 80% of the masses are against all this conspiracy and wars of bush.

MY LAST QUESTION, OVER 3M PEOPLE ARE KILLED IN AFGANISTAN AND IRAQ STILL BUSH HAS NOT KILLED HIS OSAMA
WILL BUSH CONTINUE ALL THIS AFTER 20TH OF JANUARY ??

What an absolutely meaningless,stupid and dumb rant with the main question unanswered? Ranting over bullshit.

Are you really a conspiracy theorist? So you believe George Bush is worse than Hitler? Thank your stars that Hitler was defeated as you probably won't be here today. go and read your history books and check out his (Hitler's) plans for Africa and then you'll thank your stars for being alive today.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by binkabir(m): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2009
Mr [b]B.O.S.S [/b]i don't think you are doing well to anybody, embarassed embarassed you cannot discuss issue by insulting people, Please post out ur ideas and lets talk and not insult each others. cool cool cool

I WILL BE WISE IF YOU BACK UR OPINION WITH FACTS AND IDEAS. THANKS grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by BOSS7: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
binkabir:

Mr [b]B.O.S.S [/b]i don't think you are doing well to anybody, embarassed embarassed you cannot discuss issue by insulting people, Please post out ur ideas and lets talk and not insult each others. cool cool cool

I WILL BE WISE IF YOU BACK UR OPINION WITH FACTS AND IDEAS. THANKS grin grin grin grin

My apologies for abusing you in the first place, I'm sorry.

There were a lot of natural resources in Africa that Hitler wanted to exploit. There was also a plan made early in the Third Reich to remove all the Jews from Europe and move them to Africa.

Mussolini had a lot of troubles after conquering Ethiopia and consolidating power in Libya and he declared war on Britain in 1940. Hitler had finished Belgium and Poland and was near to the end of the war in France when Mussolini joined the Axis. Mussolini decided to attack the British in East Africa (The East African Campaign). When the battle turned against Mussolini Hitler sent in troops to Africa and the rest is history.

Hitler felt like he could do with Africa once he subdues the powers of Europe, Asia and South America. He was willing to depopulate Africa and hunt down the last Jews therein. Hitler did want world domination but Africa was last on his list because it would be very simple for him to conquer. Bush at least never wanted world domination. Though he caused an unjust war in Iraq but he still gave a lot to Africa in terms of aids and if you research very well, no American president has ever given to Africa as compared to George Bush (and that’s not to say I’m a fan of George Bush).
At least some people would miss George Bush (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7821449.stm) , while I doubt any country misses Hitler, in fact Germany is still struggling with the tarnished image of the past.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of black soldiers that fought in the French army and Hitler had no trouble in wasting them all.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by texazzpete(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
binkabir:

And you think you are 'discussing issues' by posting ganja fuelled lies? I expected some crazy rhetoric but even i was shocked at the brazen lie. 2 Million Iraqi civillians?

BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

You lot are really THAT poorly educated, aren't you?
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by princekevo(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2009
Infact As child who expirience the bite of an ant will always tell you the pains is worst than that of a scopion bite.
In that case I never expirienced the damages of Hitler during his time. But the bad experiences i have had and still having on bush policies i will personally say his damages he has caused is worst than that of Hittler.
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by bluespice(f): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
prince u dug ur self into a quick sand pit

so because u werent alive to witness the crimes of hitler u automatically assume nothing can beat the crimes of Bush u know?

sad.
so, so sad.

Hitler, Bush
comparing both of them is a crime in its own League
hence, i refuse to answer this hate-inciting question
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by princekevo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
bluespice:

prince u dug ur self into a quick sand pit

so because u werent alive to witness the crimes of hitler u automatically assume nothing can beat the crimes of Bush u know?

sad.
so, so sad.

Hitler, Bush
comparing both of them is a crime in its own League
hence, i refuse to answer this hate-inciting question

Lol i might be sounding so selfish. Like i said b4 i wasnt there to witness the pains of hittler's damages to the world but i tell u that bush damages to the world has reached my bone marrows that i will personally say that he is the worst leader the world has ever had. Anybody can think and prove otherwise but that is jst my personal opinion based om my personal expirience
Re: Between Bush And Hitler Who Is Worse? by Lagosboy: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2009
texazzpete:

Both Muza and binkabir belong to the same religious group. And this now confirms that they belong to the ultra-fanatical sect that insist (despite all the evidence to the contrary) that there was no holocaust.

And to think Muza once seemed like a sensible fellow.

What has religion got to do with this thread for goodness sake. Must we look at every issue from our religous bias. Simple question you have jumped to attack a religous sect.

You either answer or dont answer its that simple.

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonian's President Paul Biya Must Go:said Armed Cameroon Protestors / The Abdication Of ‘Queen’ Elizabeth II We Are NOW In An Interregnum / Hussein Khomeini (khomini Grandson) Calls For The Overthrow Of Govt. In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.