Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' (3410 Views)

#BBNaija: Bisola Defends Debie-Rise's Outfit To Cross River At 50 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Looking Fabulous At Iyanya's Album Launch / Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by satinosdiary: 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
A recent study found that women start to feel invisible around the age of 50, but supermodel Elle Macpherson seems to be debunking the theory. Incredibly, the model, nicknamed The Body - will be turning 51-years-old in late March.
Recently the cover girl shared a photo of herself in a bikini where she looked flawless. The model was posing for Harper's Bazaar Australia.
Nice body!!
She looks Stunning...

More Photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/fabulous-at-50-meet-50-year-old-model.html

Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by qadeerkug(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2015
50years undecided
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by nickusoro(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
50years old and still addressed as a Cover GIRL??
Fascinating!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
her body is aspirational
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by pretydiva(f): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2015
50 wat shocked...chaii..i pray I luk more sexier than dis wen I get 2 dat age
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by hahn(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2015
pretydiva:

As it is, God already has too much on his plate to be concerned about how you look @ 50. Exercise, keep fit, eat and stay healthy and your body and look even better. The body is naturally designed to be better as long as it is treated well.

Ever since the day wey black man know say e get one God for heaven wey dey answer prayer, God never rest. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2015
pretydiva:
You go pray tire...

1 Like

Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by pretydiva(f): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
You go pray tire...
na ur mouth I tk pray undecided
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by pretydiva(f): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
hahn:

As it is, God already has too much on his plate to be concerned about how you look @ 50. Exercise, keep fit, eat and stay healthy and your body and look even better. The body is naturally designed to be better as long as it is treated well.

Ever since the day wey black man know say e get one God for heaven wey dey answer prayer, God never rest. Hian!
undecided
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Lubbish. angry
See wrinkles everywhere.

Old hag feeling funky. undecided
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by idupaul: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Logicalmind:
Lubbish. angry
See wrinkles everywhere.

Old hag feeling funky. undecided

Has any body that reached 50 in ur family looked this good

1 Like

Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
idupaul:

Has any body that reached 50 in ur family looked this good
Don't mention my family.

Be warned.
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by idupaul: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Logicalmind:

Don't mention my family.

Be warned.

The woman u put down is also a somebody's family.
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
idupaul:

The woman u put down is also a somebody's family.

Last warning!
Re: Fabulous At 50! Meet The 50 Year Old Model, Elle Macpherson Aka ''the Body'' by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
pretydiva:
na ur mouth I tk pray undecided
Yes undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest B00bs 2015 / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Involved In An Accident / Gandhi Jayanti Pictures Graphic Images Hd Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.