Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? (3617 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by rave2u: 3:48am On Sep 13, 2009
Gush, don't you peeps ever read if the topic is recent or old? undecided
Re: What Does This Message From My Boyfriend Mean? by Druss(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2009
Need to know why y'all broke up. That would help answer the question.

Basically it means you shouldnt trust your friend

1) One of them is speaking against you behind your back
2) One of them made moves on him
3) They are laughing at you and dont want you to succeed

It is one or more of the above,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Girls: Eyah / Naruto Rapes Hinata, Orochimaru Rapes Tsunade / My Igbo Fiancy Introduce Her Lover As Brother For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.