Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Is Your Best Advert Ever? Mine Is Share A Coke With Amanda. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Best Advert Ever? Mine Is Share A Coke With Amanda. (596 Views)

Volunteer To Share A Detail Business Idea That One Can Start In This Recession / The HUSTLER - Share A Pic Of HOW YOU MAKE MONEY / How Do I Become A Distributor For Pepsi,coke,five Alive E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Advert Ever? Mine Is Share A Coke With Amanda. by sexyattorney(f): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
I have never seen an advert that caught my fancy like the recent Coca Cola advert. Because of that I started buying coke for all my friends so they can find their names.
Another advert I liked while coming up in life was: "Good thinking, good product. TOYOTA."

Share yours please.
Re: What Is Your Best Advert Ever? Mine Is Share A Coke With Amanda. by jaymichael(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
To me its got to be that AIRTEL ALWAYS ON advert "haba uga, zhat price is bery low por zhe cows walahi" very nice concept.
Re: What Is Your Best Advert Ever? Mine Is Share A Coke With Amanda. by redvektor(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
I also love that coke advert and the name thing coca cola really try

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With Linkbuck - 100% Risk Free / Lucrative Properties For Sale In Ikorodu, Agbara And Lekki / What's The Secret Of This Product?.. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.