Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer (37801 Views)

AU To Partner NYSC On Skills Acquisition For Youths / Advice To NYSC On Oversized And Substandard Kits Given To Our Corpers / The Current Stance Of NYSC On Pcms Callup Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by kuljoe4: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2015
seunoni34:
hello, I have similar problem too. Even nysc knows that not all registered members have their information inputted correctly thus is why you will still have the option to update your info when you get to camp. So don't need to worry,as long as you have printed out your green card and you have your call up number, you're good to go.

Op i tried registering several times by clicking the fresh registration button and it brought up this what does it mean

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by chikaodili345(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
seunoni34:
step 5 & 6

How does the fingerprint scanner thing work?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Ximenes45(m): 5:47am On Mar 24, 2015
bukolaaa:

Which school is that
F.U.T.O
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Rajman45(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Someone just post this to me. Nysc alert !!!According to a
reliable source , d payment of d #600 for d Id card will be
made on monday n tuesday(jst 2 days only)so u re advised
to ask 4 someone whose in scul to help u pay or u go urself.
Be at alert
I thought the 3k is for everything... But the call up letter and
nysc id
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by holyemmyjoe(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
CANT THUMB PRINT. IT IS SHOWING CONNECT BUT CANT FINGER PRINT

Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Ammybach(f): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello, about the registration. Can I comfortably do step 1 to 6 at home before I go to do the thumb printing and the rest in an approved registration center?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by ada2604(f): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
imuetinyan09:

The actual amount is #3,045.69k.. U can jus print out the payment slip. Did mine today!
pls pls pls enlighten me bout d payment stuff, it is to be done in d bank?, or how pls, cos I intend going very early for d reg and won't want to be disappointed or delayed, nd pls any other payment whatsoever?? cos I hear someone talking bout 600# for I.d or so. plss rply
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Isr23l: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Please, can the fingerprint scanner used for sim registration be used for NYSC registration? Please reply me asap.
Ayinkubee4real@yahoo.com
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Isr23l: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
seunoni34:
If you will like to do the registration on your own for privacy reasons , or if you have not yet registered and you want to know what the registration process looks like.
Below are the screenshots of the steps taken in the NYSC registration process
NOTE: These are not all the steps , just the ones I could manage to do earlier this morning , will update you later when I'm back from work.
N.B you will have to find the nearest SIM registration/ NYSC centre to get a digital persona scanner and connect to your system when you get to the fingerprint scanning page. Download the drivers here [url]http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/downloads/RTE%20(32%20bit%20Machine).zip[/url].

Can d sim registration fingerprint scanner b used for NYSC registration
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Ammybach(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Ammybach:
Hello, about the registration. Can I comfortably do step 1 to 6 at home before I go to do the thumb printing and the rest in an approved registration center?
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by Ammybach(f): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello, two questions please.
1. Can I make payments using my online mobile banking app to avoid delays in registration?

2. In my date of graduation, would I write as stated on the Senate list (which is obviously not my date of graduation)?

Please I need quick answers as I don't want to make mistakes in my decision on how to go about my registration.

Save a sister! Thanks
Re: How To Register NYSC On Your Own Computer by israel02ng: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2016
goodday all, i want to confirm if its possible to use laptop biometrics for the registration?, cos am in a location where i cant access biometrics. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.