Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2627 Views)

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? / What Is The Age Range For Sexual Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2015
I have an angel have been dating for 8 years all through my higher institution days till date,she is a choice that most men would want,am scared in loosing her to another guy because things are not working for me as quick as I want interms of finance,recently we both passed out of service this year and am thinking of settling down because she is my dream I intend to make a reality, but folks you know nigeria is not helping in terms of job.I don't know how to go about this. But what is in my heart I want to be clear with is, how right or wrong is it for us to get married at our age differenc,though she is not complaining

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by iceberylin(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Its allowed
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
as far as there is love i fhnk its all gud
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by chiibekee(f): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Yes nah! Or do u prefer her to be same age with u if not older?
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Its allowed
.....damn u always comment bfore me sad
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Nowadays we don't look @ age bro! But how old are u?
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
seriously! how is this an issue? undecided wake up mehn... just 8 months difference lipsrsealed
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by simplemach(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2015
My girlfriend is about 10 months older than me. Now what do you say about this one?
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Dating for 8 years?
What the fúck are you guys doing?
Get Married Already.
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by iceberylin(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
geogolddanielz:
.....damn u always comment bfore me sad

Get an iPhone 7 like me..customized angry

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by iceberylin(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
seriously! how is this an issue? undecided wake up mehn... just 8 months difference lipsrsealed
Dude is looking for an excuse to break up....

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
chiibekee:
Yes nah! Or do u prefer her to be same age with u if not older?
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ but u mean ladies are __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ with this even if I think she is not complaining,thanks u are a darling.

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Age is just but a number. If u guys are matured enough to stay married & understand urselves then that is a non-issue.
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2015
missberrypop5:
Nowadays we don't look @ age bro! But how old are u?
Am 28
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Get an iPhone 7 like me..customized angry
.....sorry but i use iphone 8 angry
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by SuperSuave(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
This Op is not serious aswear! When I first saw the thread, I thought it was 8years, Nneka123 's comment made me know its actually months. Do you want to be the same age with her?? Or maybe you're thinking the age difference is too small I think
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
simplemach:
My girlfriend is about 10 months older than me. Now what do you say about this one?
Wao!!! How old are you guys
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Boland(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
It's no biggie, I think your age difference is cool... Continue with your plans to marry her (that's if you are not looking for an excuse to dump her like iceberylyn stated)...
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
What a very _stupid question. . .

After wasting her time for 8 years, you ask this rubbish? What are you expecting people to tell you? That you should leave her? And then what next? You tell her some random people on nairaland asked you to leave her?

What OS is your brain running on?

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

Not at all,she is the best thing have got am just seeking to know
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:

yeah.. i never thought about that. He better not! undecided
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2015
tomsugar:

Not at all,she is the best thing have got am just seeking to know
to know wetin? undecided
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2015
AmberQueen:
Age is just but a number. If u guys are matured enough to stay married & understand
urselves then that is a non-issue.
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ thanks
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Boland(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

After wasting her time for 8 years, you ask this rubbish? What are you expecting people to tell you? That you should leave her? And then what next? You tell her some random people on nairaland asked you to leave her?

Take it easy Mahn! ... You don't have to insult him... You are better than that, haba...
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by bamog(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided 1st to comment!! Any preceeding comment iz a counterfeit!!! #dntaskmewhy
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

Lol!!! Plz I don't use OS its natural sometimes we need to know
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

Lol!!! Plz I don't use OS its natural sometimes we need to know,thanks all the way
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by badassProdigy(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
shoro niyen...
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by tomsugar(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
to know wetin? undecided
The reason I want to know is dat we have discussed this even b4 now she said she is __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ,but she asked me if my parents would like it so I told her I am not telling them the real age,you no parents of this days,am asking because I want to clear my mind on the issue,thanks
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Why should this bother you?
Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
tomsugar:

Lol!!! Plz I don't use OS its natural sometimes we need to know,thanks all the way
Bro, after 8 years, you should have known everything needed to know. . . Tell me, didn't you know her age before you started dating her?

1 Like

Re: Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry by justmag(m): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Love is a rare commodity. If you got it then you should hold on to it. No matter what. I don't why people are complaining about 8 years. This man has spent 8 years with someone and they most likely know each others character to a high degree. I just hope the wat you feel about her is somewhat mutual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Write Me A Luv Message / Candid Relationship Advice To Ladies From A Lady / How I Was Raped By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.