Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (42099 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
You walked into your house and found this "monster" around your child. What would be your reaction?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Will scream for help....before then HOLYGHOST FIRE

7 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll cease his magic wand for a week.

14 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by simplemach(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmm, omo na to park well o. Because you no know which arrangement the thing don get with your pikin.

35 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
oh Junior you have a new friend grin

kidding!

i'll scream sad

13 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by dharay99: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Localnians, u call dat cool dog a monster? angry angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by abe27633: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Id say wow thats a big dog...

3 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by missbehave247(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
That monster is his guard! So, i wouldn't be bothered.

6 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol....... Welcome to the family, dog'gy.

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by coolluk(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
How is dat a monster? angry

7 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by rexbuton: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Just put your hands where the dog can see them, and don't try to act funny

13 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by angrybird007: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
I can't imagine such
But truth be told if I see such.
I will just go on my knees and beg the monster.
Can u Pls let my baby go embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by coolluk(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
rexbuton:
j

J for justice

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
;DI will jst "dash"d monster d baby n start getting rdy 2 make a new baby

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by colossus2: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeew undecided
Monster kor, monmoon ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by omisakint: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I go run
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by pwerrymansion(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll pass out!
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I go rush call okon and idi grin
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
But Seun considers such animals/pets angelic.

smiley

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by igbsam(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll quickly call for my calabar friend

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by bigv(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Nothing
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by ichidodo: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
throw it a frisbee..

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by folabayo1(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Oh no,oh my God the witches in my village has finally found my address wink

4 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Penuelseun(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I will just wake up from the dream. God punish devil

4 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Mcaise: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
That 'Monster' is the little boys pet.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by meneplo(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
We will all have dinner together cool
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
op self na from village, moderator is so barbaric, even if i dnt know the names of dogs, i still know that is dog and not a monster as the op claim.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by HACKPASTOR(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I will stay and kill the monster.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Me
O yeeeeees meat don show
Omo na pepe soup tins chooi that dog go get better meat oo

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Cammo: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
With the baby smiling and the dog sitting quietly by his side, I wouldn't panic. I learned that sane dogs don't harm kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.