Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (42099 Views)

Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2015
You walked into your house and found this "monster" around your child. What would be your reaction?

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Will scream for help....before then HOLYGHOST FIRE

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll cease his magic wand for a week.

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by simplemach(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmmmm, omo na to park well o. Because you no know which arrangement the thing don get with your pikin.

35 Likes

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
oh Junior you have a new friend grin

kidding!

i'll scream sad

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by dharay99: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Localnians, u call dat cool dog a monster? angry angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by abe27633: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Id say wow thats a big dog...

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by missbehave247(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
That monster is his guard! So, i wouldn't be bothered.

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol....... Welcome to the family, dog'gy.

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by coolluk(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
How is dat a monster? angry

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by rexbuton: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Just put your hands where the dog can see them, and don't try to act funny

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by angrybird007: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
I can't imagine such
But truth be told if I see such.
I will just go on my knees and beg the monster.
Can u Pls let my baby go embarassed

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by coolluk(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
rexbuton:
j

J for justice

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by biddieluvzyaho(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
;DI will jst "dash"d monster d baby n start getting rdy 2 make a new baby

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by colossus2: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Mtcheeeeew undecided
Monster kor, monmoon ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by omisakint: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I go run
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by pwerrymansion(f): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll pass out!
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I go rush call okon and idi grin
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
But Seun considers such animals/pets angelic.

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by igbsam(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll quickly call for my calabar friend

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by bigv(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Nothing
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by ichidodo: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
throw it a frisbee..

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by folabayo1(f): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Oh no,oh my God the witches in my village has finally found my address wink

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Penuelseun(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I will just wake up from the dream. God punish devil

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Mcaise: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
That 'Monster' is the little boys pet.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by meneplo(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
We will all have dinner together cool
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
op self na from village, moderator is so barbaric, even if i dnt know the names of dogs, i still know that is dog and not a monster as the op claim.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by HACKPASTOR(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2015
I will stay and kill the monster.
Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Me
O yeeeeees meat don show
Omo na pepe soup tins chooi that dog go get better meat oo

Re: You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) by Cammo: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
With the baby smiling and the dog sitting quietly by his side, I wouldn't panic. I learned that sane dogs don't harm kids

How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife