Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? (799 Views)

Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Train Commisioned In Makurdi Bn Ferried Out To Another Location For Commissionin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by jayseehe(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
I want to know if I can vote with my PVC in another location differnt from where I registered

I registered and collected my PVC Anambra state, Amansea presicely, but I will be in Lagos on the days of the elections.
I want to know if I can vote here in Lagos
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by babatundeizbad(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by drtwist(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2015
No presently u can't. Except u apply for change of polling unit through Inec maybe some week to Election.
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by drtwist(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Also u might be lucky that pvc will not b that only. Voting I.D cos statistic show 26.8% eligible voter does not have PVC.
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by veekid(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2015
there should be way to bypass that o, if dem want us to vote, cos most people changed location after the registration; I registered while I was in school, bh now now I'm done wimma ND, so am I to travel to where I registered all in d name of voting?? ko jor
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by jayseehe(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Too bad
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by sunboy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
No sir you can't because the card readers will be preloaded with only registered voters in that particular units only.
If you wish to however, you can simply walk to the nearest inec office in lagos and apply for a change of polling unit, the earlier the better! That's the only way you can.
Re: Can PVC Be Used To Vote In Another Location? by jayseehe(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2015
sunboy:
No sir you can't because the card readers will be preloaded with only registered voters in that particular units only.
If you wish to however, you can simply walk to the nearest inec office in lagos and apply for a change of polling unit, the earlier the better! That's the only way you can.
Thanks for the info, I will do that

(1) (Reply)

$200 Million Bribe Tears Mua’azu, Deputy Apart / Apc Planing To Lig Election / Jargaban Asiwaju Bola AHMED Tinubu Gets Reprieve From The Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.