Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World (22642 Views)

World’s Most Stressed Countries (#1 Would Shock You) / Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
toshmann:

Where dyou live now
MD
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

MD

Oh, okay. I hear it's a nice state
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
toshmann:

Oh, okay. I hear it's a nice state
Hmmm!...Its hmmmmmmm.....Okayyyy......You?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmm!...Its hmmmmmmm.....Okayyyy......You?
New York City (Most of the time). A civilized Jungle with the craziest drivers in the whole universe, and most annoying climate
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
toshmann:

New York City (Most of the time). A civilized Jungle with the craziest drivers in the whole universe, and most annoying climate

Hahahahaha!......I will never live in NYC, even if I'm offered money to leave there....My mom almost got pushed down at Grand Center Station.
I have been to NY once to visit a childhood friend of mine....Although, she lives on the outskirt of NYC.....Rochester.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / Animals And Their Various Yoruba Names / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.