Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (31036 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Trunaijian: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)
2.) Vincent Ogbulafor ( Former national chairman of the PDP)
3.) Abdullahi Adamu (Former PDP Governor of Nassarawa state)
4.) Danjuma Goje (Former PDP Governor of Gombe state- now an APC Chieftain)
6.) Buruji Kashamu (PDP Southwest Leader)
7.) Bamanga Tukur (Former National Chairman of the PDP)
8.) Tony Anini- sorry Anenih! (a former chairman of the BOT)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.
you have spoken well. I second 100%.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Winning123: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.

You forgot to add Rogue Dopkesi. Burnt the bridges with his friends because of personal economy.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by fitinwell: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
More photos here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photos-from-president-jonathans-visit.html

I knew it.. That A. I. T daar communication are up to something.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by ideyvexnow: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
To idiots and fools like you and other nairalanders who click like to any post that insult the President, calling him names and wishing him imprisonment, while at the same time supporting APC, created by Tifnubu, the king of corruption himself, I say, Keep Dreaming.. You guys will be surprised and shocked after the election results are announced, so have your fun abusing your country's President even when I know say fear no go let you abuse or insult your Principal, Lecturer, Vice Chancellor or Boss in the office.
When you abuse your President who allowed you freedom of speech and expression, all you show is that you lack home training.
xreal:
Clueless human.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by ideyvexnow: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
To idiots and fools like you and other nairalanders who click like to any post that insult the President, calling him names and wishing him imprisonment, while at the same time supporting APC, created by Tifnubu, the king of corruption himself, I say, Keep Dreaming.. You guys will be surprised and shocked after the election results are announced, so have your fun abusing your country's President even when I know say fear no go let you abuse or insult your Principal, Lecturer, Vice Chancellor or Boss in the office.
When you abuse your President who allowed you freedom of speech and expression, all you show is that you lack home training.

itetemi:
the clueless jonny walker and his super clueless handlers.nonsense
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by HolyHero: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
[very simple man...while buhari is busy campaigning falsehood in London (as if the people in London will vote for him) Jonathan is addressing pressing issues in Nigeria and telling Nigerians why they should vote for him.. pls who is really clueless]
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by ideyvexnow: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
How exactly do expect GEJ to be Jailed?

Where will Buhari derive the powers from to jail people anyhow in a democracy.

If Buhari wants to jail people, he must start with Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola and all APC members.

He might even jail you too, because you too are corrupt and undisciplined.

Fools..

HighQue007:
I am not surprised and its no news.

He came to thank his dog(Dokpesi) for their documentary on Tinubu and drop some bar as usual...Bunch of thieves...all of una ass in jail soon

He ruled for almost 6yrs and all he could do to secure is reelection his to buy gullible people out..

Time up man!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by fuckerholic(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:
the clueless jonny walker and our super clueless jagaban..nonsense
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by sammhi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)

OH! I almost forgot...

9.) Diepreye Alamieyeseigha (former PDP Governor of Bayelsa state)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.

stop being mischievous......90%of nigerians are dubious. and fraudulent....almost all d banks failed...even private firms like telecoms...y are their services so poor....so d media too are run by Nigerians who can do anytin for money.....sahara reporters are they not foreign...yet v d rubbish they spurn out ...you cant get sometin clean out of an unclean people....send your driver to buy just 2000 fuel he will poket half d moni......
Tinubu case is different because he is still stealing even when out of power
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by fuckerholic(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.
Your father,you nor your lineage wount even dream of greatness nor ambition not to talk of a leadership position of any kind.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by omartins(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

OH! I almost forgot...

And so on...

Tinubu documentary was sponsored you can also sponsor any of the above. AIT need money.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by nwachi1404: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.
Your father is a clueless animal. dats y he gave birth to a daft bastard like you
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by HighQue007: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
ideyvexnow:
How exactly do expect GEJ to be Jailed?

Where will Buhari derive the powers from to jail people anyhow in a democracy.

If Buhari wants to jail people, he must start with Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola and all APC members.

He might even jail you too, because you too are corrupt and undisciplined.

Fools..

Honestly You dont deserve to be a Nigerian...GEJ system of government has changed your reasoning for bad...calm down bro...Why are you so painned they might be going to Jail..is GEJ ur fam..pele
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by politifact: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians!can u now see the nexus?dopkesi+AIT+jonathan+buhari's documentary+tinubu's documentary=PDP
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by jossymi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
blackpanda:
I think AIT should honourably shut down

In recent times its broadcast has been quite embarrassing and disgusting, to say the list

Completely bought and paid for by PDP
that it oooo
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by joseph1832(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ we are waiting for you to visit Channels TV and TV continental! Of course you well know the Sun Rise Daily Crew will not spear you, they'll make a mockery of you and show that you are not different from My Oga At The Top!.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by jojomario(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Na there we go see am na.... Why him no to TVC News
or channels tv
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by itetemi: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
ideyvexnow
post=31330707:

To idiots and fools like you and other nairalanders who
click like to any post that insult the President, calling him names and
wishing him imprisonment, while at the same time supporting APC, created
by Tifnubu, the king of corruption himself, I say, Keep Dreaming.. You
guys will be surprised and shocked after the election results are
announced, so have your fun abusing your country's President even when I
know say fear no go let you abuse or insult your Principal, Lecturer,
Vice Chancellor or Boss in the office.
When you abuse your President who allowed you freedom of speech and
expression, all you show is that you lack home training.

tell that to your 'brain dead' oga madam.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by EmmyDe25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

OH! I almost forgot...

And so on...

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA
HOUSE.
Spot on.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by tammie24: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

OH! I almost forgot...

And so on...

It's a sponsored documentary!
You. Can sponsor anyone of those you mentioned if you wish and the media houses will air it
Na ur money undecided
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by rhames(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

OH! I almost forgot...

And so on...

That will make us understand AIT is not the media arm of a notorious political party. grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Beedude(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

OH! I almost forgot...

And so on...

U reason well bro cool
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Isajaf: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
GO AND DIE ,
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Isajaf: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:
I am not surprised and its no news.

He came to thank his dog(Dokpesi) for their documentary on Tinubu and drop some bar as usual...Bunch of thieves...all of una ass in jail soon

He ruled for almost 6yrs and all he could do to secure is reelection his to buy gullible people out..

Time up man!

MARCH 28 U WILL DIE AS
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by ideyvexnow: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Are you for real?

So according to you, I don't deserve to be a Nigerian?, because you want to vote for a 72 years old illiterate former dictator who is surrounded by the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Guy, when you stop being a hypocrite, then I might take you seriously.

GEJ is no saint, but Buhari is not an option at all.

HighQue007:

Honestly You dont deserve to be a Nigerian...GEJ system of government has changed your reasoning for bad...calm down bro...Why are you so painned they might be going to Jail..is GEJ ur fam..pele
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by sleekman(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.
Your Fada *See My 5 Fingers*
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by sleekman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
nwachi1404:
Your father is a clueless animal. dats y he gave birth to a daft bastard like you
Thank U Jior. I Don Show Im & Im Papa 5 fingers
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by sleekman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:
the clueless jonny walker and his super clueless handlers.nonsense
Your Fada! If U Like Go Seat On A 15inch A S H A W O
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by HighQue007: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
ideyvexnow:

Are you for real?

So according to you, I don't deserve to be a Nigerian?, because you want to vote for a 72 years old illiterate former dictator who is surrounded by the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Guy, when you stop being a hypocrite, then I might take you seriously.

GEJ is no saint, but Buhari is not an option at all.

No bro..not cos u voting for anyone, Its none of my biz as anybody had the liberty to vote whoever they want.

But the way you go on sites abusing people.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by HighQue007: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Isajaf:

MARCH 28 U WILL DIE AS
GEJ TILL 2019

I have nothing to say to people like you cos I can see you are senseless and you lack vision.

People like you are one of the reasons Africa, most expecially Nigeria find it hard to grow.

Imagine you wishing ur fellow human being dealt all in the name of people that fu.cked u and ur people. And people like you are the ones we see in church crying and pray or mosque that have their forehead burnt..Hypocrite believer..

Guy I pity u n your entire household..You are so backward.

Now I can see why mentally derailed pple like u find it easy to be fooled by GEJ..cos u r so backward and unimformed.....Fayose wanna be
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by itetemi: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
sleekman:
Your Fada! If U Like Go Seat On A 15inch A S H A W O

this is another product of mama peace school of politics.
touts.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by sleekman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:

this is another product of mama peace school of politics.
touts.
See Dis Fish Smelling A S H A W O Oshi! I Blame U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biriyai Dambo And Ayebaesin Edoghotu-Omoh Want To Replace Ben Bruce Senate Seat / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.