Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (17364 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by cozy7(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
We are moving forward cheesy cheesy cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
MOVING TO WHERE? HOW MANY TIMES HV WE HEARD THAT D GOVT HAS LOCATED WHERE THEY ARE? YET NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.......GEJ CAN'T DO ANYTHING, HE DIDN'T ACT WHEN HE HAD D CHANCE, NOW BCOZ OF ELECTION, HE'S HAVING A CLOSED DOOR MEETING.......USELESS THING!

3 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by LewisO: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Another sign of propaganda! undecided

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by M4gunners: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Omooba77:
Abducted Chibok girls

The Federal Government on Thursday had a closed door meeting with parents and relatives of abducted Chibok schoolgirls, where it tabled plans to get the girls released from Boko Haram captivity.

Over 200 girls were abducted from Government Secondary School, Chibok, on April 14, 2014 by the fundamentalist group, Boko Haram.

In a press statement by the Special Adviser to Minister of State for Power (Hon. Mohammed Wakil), Olawale Rasheed, which was sent to the e-mail of our correspondent, it was disclosed that, at the meeting in Maiduguri on Thursday morning, the federal government, through it’s representative, told the parents how far it had gone in securing the release of the schoolgirls from captivity.

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-in-close-door-meeting-with-chibok-girls-parents/
This word you use here is paining me .( fundamentalist )Use Terrorist group that is what they are .Fundamentalist is making them look responsible.

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Lakeshizu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
We are moving forward cheesy cheesy cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
robot How are you today

3 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by hensben(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
What a way to score cheap political point....GEJ ur days in aso rock are near.

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by kay1one2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A vote for GEJ is the height of wickedness. After elections, this man will go back to giving no damn. He might not visit Lagos till 2019.

Thank you for telling everyone who you support. I will not support he who satan does! So gej till 2019!

7 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Godfullsam(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tarr!!!! Why didn't he hold meetings with them since . because election day is getting closer oga Jonathan is doing what he should have done long time a go.
Na wa oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Sanuzi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
SO HAVE THEY SEEN THEM? STORY STORY

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
alaoeri:
All these last minute rush won't save GEJ from going back to otuoke by road come May 29.
clap for urself...GEJ is winning

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by jude33084(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Omooba77:
Abducted Chibok girls

The Federal Government on Thursday had a closed door meeting with parents and relatives of abducted Chibok schoolgirls, where it tabled plans to get the girls released from Boko Haram captivity.

Over 200 girls were abducted from Government Secondary School, Chibok, on April 14, 2014 by the fundamentalist group, Boko Haram.

In a press statement by the Special Adviser to Minister of State for Power (Hon. Mohammed Wakil), Olawale Rasheed, which was sent to the e-mail of our correspondent, it was disclosed that, at the meeting in Maiduguri on Thursday morning, the federal government, through it’s representative, told the parents how far it had gone in securing the release of the schoolgirls from captivity.

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-in-close-door-meeting-with-chibok-girls-parents/

FG should please release the chibok girls for their parents

since it is during election they are bringing this issue up undecided

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by victorazy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Omooba77:
Na only God see wetin our eyes no see oh

Word of wisdom
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by omniplus: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
If this information is true, then am surprised the FG is making this public at this time considering the trauma the country (and in particular, their parents) had gone through since the abduction of these girls. For security reasons, I believe its better the FG finalise all plans and get the girls back to their parents safely before making it public. Good work though!
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by tyson99(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolexy007:

clap for urself...GEJ is winning
u beta wake up from ur dream before u piss for body,na u go help am carry him load reach otuoke grin

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by dammytosh: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Comedy at its best.

Useless country
Useless leaders
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by ochimjohn55: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
may God help federal goverment to hav victory over this BH group.
God bless Nigeria
God bless Cross River
God bless GEJ 4 ME.

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by experimentist: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonah, the son of Loci grin

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by ekpesa(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Omg, apc, apc, apc, whythe lack of appreciation in you guys camp, makes me wonder if I should be ther,no l don't think so, you guys don't have any human face in your show of desperation.

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by victorazy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
holatin:
I always feel sad whenever I remember this chibok girls.
only in Nigeria
can a President think they are not really kidnapped until after 19 days.
only in Nigeria can a failed President ask for a repeat since he failed first term

only in Nigeria,
will someone charge his phone with generator and still come online to shout gej till whatever

only in Nigeria
will criminal be given presidential pardon. (our constitution don't count)

only in Nigeria
will people look at age instead of ability

only in Nigeria
will someone sell his soul for dollars, protection, stipends.

only in Nigeria
will a site owner be bias because he want to satisfy his master

only in Nigeria
will I be ban because I aired a view different from an administrator.

only in Nigeria
will I be ban for this post.

So GEJ is the only president Nigeria ever had?
Mumu u no go go find something eat than spooying vapid here.

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by omonla555: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ kept them for political gains, I think Jonathan and his husband Patience, I mean wife said there was no kidnapping of Chibok girls?

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Ryabcool(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
ochejoseph:

As our gallant Officers and men continue in their quest to annihilate Boko Haram and their pedophilic followers!

We will continue to support them and our President and they seek a pathway towards the safe return of our girls and boys that were kidnapped!

Never again will mad men take us for granted

Never again will paedophiles roam our streets as freemen

Never again will we allow men to use religion to perpetrate Evil

May God Bless the federal
Republic of Nigeria
will you just shut up?

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by AmakaDNB(f): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
The elections had to be postponed for Oga Transformation to metamorphose into a president. All of a sudden, due attention is given to issues that had not been given any priority. Of course, according to Dame Patience's wife, politics is about permanent interest. And this interest isnt about the people.
I find your moniker a little...well, who cares whose son you are. For that comment I can so kiss you right now.

2 Likes

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Ryabcool(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

bros, all the thing he talk, na lie?
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Ryabcool(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
ekpesa:
Omg, apc, apc, apc, whythe lack of appreciation in you guys camp, makes me wonder if I should be ther,no l don't think so, you guys don't have any human face in your show of desperation.
you're supporting a president that waited since April last year until few weeks to election to finally table plans to release the school girls? Your conscience is a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
holatin:
I always feel sad whenever I remember this chibok girls.
only in Nigeria
can a President think they are not really kidnapped until after 19 days.
only in Nigeria can a failed President ask for a repeat since he failed first term

only in Nigeria,
will someone charge his phone with generator and still come online to shout gej till whatever

only in Nigeria
will criminal be given presidential pardon. (our constitution don't count)

only in Nigeria
will people look at age instead of ability

only in Nigeria
will someone sell his soul for dollars, protection, stipends.

only in Nigeria
will a site owner be bias because he want to satisfy his master

only in Nigeria
will I be ban because I aired a view different from an administrator.

only in Nigeria
will I be ban for this post.
maybe president want to trade the parent in exchange for the girls,only in nigeria will govt having close door meeting with terror victims instead of security experts.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by vanilson(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
There is God oooooooooo.
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by tit(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
#BBBOG
Buhari bring back our girls!
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by holatin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
maybe president want to trade the parent in exchange for the girls,only in nigeria will govt having close door meeting with terror victims instead of security experts.
God bless you man.
I tire for d present nigeria
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by Akpan107(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A vote for GEJ is the height of wickedness. After elections, this man will go back to giving no damn. He might not visit Lagos till 2019.
After seeing ur profile name, i refused to comment. Jesus Saves!
Re: FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents by holatin(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
victorazy:

what is dis bloody immigrant saying, go and play jare..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / 2019 Presidency: Why Buhari, Atiku Both Postponed Rallies In Kano / Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.