Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely (31696 Views)

Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Joshuadon: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
There is no age limit in marriage. Its all about maturity.

Hint: Why not use the search to look for such topics here on Nairaland...

BTW:

If its a guy, 26 is the right age to start thinking about it and for ladies 22 is the age for them if they want to enjoy their remaining life after marriage.

oh YES, AGE DOESNT MATTER IT ALL CENTERS ON YOUR LEVEL OF MATURITY............
IN MY OWN OPINION 25 FOR A LADY Z OK.......

*MR MAN PLS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT BY ENJOYING THEIR REMAINING LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE,
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Age is a thing of the mind smiley

**modified**
cry cry It's on FP.
Who send me sef. I should have just kept my thoughts to self.
My mentions might as well catch fire now.

Explanation
Age might matter, as a number, but not as much as maturity and state/soundness of mind.

I am between 24-26.
Sometimes I feel like I'm prepared for this journey and then I learn an important lesson, and I be like; waow....."thank God I learnt this now o"

On second thought, we'll never fully know.
Age or not. "Maturity" or Not, it's a leap of faith.

I'd rather we just keep living and learning till the interplanetary and interstellar bodies bear witness with our hearts that it's time to move to the next phase.

based on my worldview,If you're above 21 then all things being equal, you should girding up for it and don't be too conscious of it.
It'll come when it will.
Let your mindset be against that backdrop.

Epistemology. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Joshuadon:

oh YES, AGE DOESNT MATTER IT ALL CENTERS ON YOUR LEVEL OF MATURITY............
IN MY OWN OPINION 25 FOR A LADY Z OK.......

*MR MAN PLS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEANT BY ENJOYING THEIR REMAINING LIFE AFTER MARRIAGE,

If they really want to enjoy it without any regrets... they should start planning at age 22 and get their heads straight.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by teufelein(f): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
...preferably from 18 years...at that age a person might have finished secondary school?
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by abacusCm(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
merieam16:
Wen d right man shows
even at 50years abi?
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by williamspaul22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think frm 40yrs nd above grin
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by steppin: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Any woman who is 18yrs old is ready for marriage. But I can never marry anyone who is below 26yrs old.
Maturity matters in marriage.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by iykedare(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
folabayo1:
24 to 28 atleast but that depends on if the lady is fully ready to settle down.
Infact age is just a number undecided

28 is too old .

@topic,

20-----24 years.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by folabayo1(f): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
iykedare:

28 is too old .

@topic,

20-----24 years.
anyhow wink
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Trustworthiness: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
A girl or a lady can get married at the age she can get impregnated. Maturity and proper training from her parent about herself and marital life will be an added advantage to her.

But nowadays, parents rarely cares about their female child or children until they get impregnated.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well not as much as maturity and state of mind.

I am between 24-26.
Sometimes I feel like I'm prepared for this journey and then I learn an important lesson, and I be like; waow....."thank God I learnt this now o"

Your latter point simply strengthens my former point. Age is main in almost all facets.
Nice meeting the first person with an imprecise age. Cheers ma'am!
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by SmartFaces(f): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
The marriage thing has alot to do with God's timing and purpose for an individual's life. i have lot of female friends who got into marriage like in their early 20s or even late teens, but the question now is "how body dey them for inside the marriage?" if what they are experiencing is all there is in marriage, i bet you, you and i will want to remain single for only God knows how long.
Don't go in because your friends are in, just understand when it God's timing for you. Every unfolding year, i always thank God for not getting married the previous year with the person involved.
i am into youth empowerment, an author and the likes of it, any man who comes into my life, i tell them who i am now, what am doing and what i hope to become in life by God's grace. if you like it you stay, if not waka pass. I rejected a suitor at a time, 4years after, he saw me and said "if i had married him, the truth was that he would have killed my dreams because his jealous nature won't allow me do all that" and he meant it.
it seriously has nothing to do with age, maturity nor size but the timing of God in one's life. and trust me, it differs for individuals.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Age is a thing of the mind smiley

**modified**
cry cry It's on FP.
Who send me sef. I should have just kept my thoughts to self.
My mentions might as well catch fire now.

Explanation
Age might matter, as a number, but not as much as maturity and state/soundness of mind.

I am between 24-26.

I'd rather we just keep living and learning till the interplanetary and interstellar bodies bear witness with our hearts that it's time to move to the next phase.

based on my worldview,If you're above 21 then all things being equal, you should girding up for it and don't be too conscious of it.
It'll come when it will.
Let your mindset be against that backdrop.
This ur interplanetary and interstellar bodies line eh...we shld do it early...it is largely on-the-job situation.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
ferdimako:

This ur interplanetary and interstellar bodies line eh...we shld do it early...it is largely on-the-job situation.

I learnt that from my friend.
She loves science a lot.

How do you mean @ on-the-job?
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
folabayo1:
24 to 28 atleast but that depends on if the lady is fully ready to settle down.
Infact age is just a number undecided
but always fuwading anyhow even from 15 shocked
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

I learnt that from my friend.
She loves science a lot.

How do you mean @ on-the-job?
learning while in it. u can't learn all before that dive.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by crackhouse(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
@OP, u talk as if a lady will just get a man and marry him immediately if she wishes. Is it not a man that will propose before the lady will get married? Well as for me, once a lady have reach 20yrs and sb propose to her she should go ahead and get married unless she don't like person.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by iykedare(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am between 24-26.

What are we waiting for? Let us do `it`? tongue tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by MizMyColi(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
iykedare:

What are we waiting for? Let us do `it`?

I'm married to Jesus tongue

cheesy
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by iykedare(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm married to Jesus tongue

cheesy

I will be his assistant.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by yetunsbay(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
When the girl knws why we eat
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by jericco1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
nope

ok thnkx 4 ur tym
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by folabayo1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
ferdimako:

but always fuwading anyhow even from 15 shocked
anyhow
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank God I was not born in Nigeria. Here in Beppu, you can get married anytime you feel like. If you like get married at 18 or 60. *In olamide's voice: It's not my business.
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by TooNoisy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Since you want me to be precise, I will say 26 years, 3 months and 2 days old

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by stevkc: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buy this book

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by BEKAZ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
pacesetter939:
16years & above.
Se u b aboki? 16year! Dat na child abuse na

1 Like

Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by nan1: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
from 40 years and above
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by obontami: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
*******#AskRitaDominic*******
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bukkiminat(f): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
A Lady can get married at any age, as long as she has gotten a Job, a Mansion and a Lamborghini

Team #MoneyB4anything!
Re: At What Age Can A Lady Get Married Precisely by Bjkhaleed(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bukkiminat:
A Lady can get married at any age, as long as she has gotten a Job, a Mansion and a Lamborghini
Team #MoneyB4anything!
ave you yourself seen any of this class you mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.