Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (862 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MRLINGTON(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
These are the photos taken from GEJ's visit to AIT to speak on the Morning programme-Kaakaki the African Voice

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MRLINGTON(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
More

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by scribble: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mr. President

This is the man for the people.

cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MRLINGTON(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
More

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Manwhile Tinubu must have cancelled his subscription of ait with dstv and buhari only gives fake interviews

e

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MRLINGTON(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
More

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MRLINGTON(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
More!!!

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by temitemi1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
All hail GEJ! All hail AIT! GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by omaiyale: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice pic vote #GMB and PYO
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by PhockPhockMan: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
That my Presido.

God bless you.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by adanduka: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Did he discuss fuel scarcity?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Bright4(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
They have not even been able to produce a manifesto of what Nigeria stands to gain if the PDP is re-elected...
Pure madness is when you manage to charge ur phone with ur nebo's gen and return to ur dark room to tweet PDP.
I have decided to march4change.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by MattChidi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ CARRY GOOO!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by onatisi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
This man called gej radiates power and authority in a simplified humble manner that defies all apc sense of reasoning . Ride on Mr President. GEJ till buhari show his certifigate and tinubu cure his chronic mouth odour.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by jay44(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
AIT? i laff in spanish. AIT is nw d senior broda to NTA. we knw dey cant b taken crious.

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke / I Hope Dis Is Not Blasphemy By Father Mbaka!!! / Boko Haram: ‘Jonathan’s Corrupt, Incompetent Government To Blame’, Obasanjo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.