Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary (2691 Views)

After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / PDP Alleges Osinbajo May Resign To Pave Way For Tinubu After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by ribbit: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
i took my precious time and data to download the 'lion of bourdillion' documentary by probably TAnoids, despite the fact that after 16years of pdp rule, youths still pay through their anus for data.

but after watching the documentary, i wished every Nigerian politicians would be like tinubu, I'm pretty sure Nigeria would have been a better place.
why did i say this?

1st, we all know that no single, i repeat for emphasis, "no single" politician in nigeria can say that he is holy and never steal or misappropriate public fund in Nigeria.
may be someone will prove me wrong later sha.

2nd, through out the documentary, there is no place where he was accused of stealing or stashing the money abroad. all the attacks are mainly based on the property he has in lagos, mostly legally and some illegally. now, compare that to all the money stolen by the likes of abacha, babangida, alison madueke, or should i say all politicians in Nigeria would have done wonders in nigeria if we have.. money stolen by abacha, ibori and igbinedon alone could build 25000mw poweplant in nigeria. these is just 3 amongst over 10thousand serving politicians in nigeria. but these people just stash their loot in swiss bank or banks all over the world without a single investment to there name.

2nd, most of the property they claim owned by tinubu are all located in lagos or Nigeria. thereby, creating many jobs for many people educated and illetrates people.. unlike a certain asari dokubo that after making enough money from reaping the people of niger delta off, he used the proceeds to locate a wonderful school in benin republic at the expense of niger delta youths that need it most. or tompolo that used his own loot to buy warships. (more destruction of over polluted nigeri delta) and people like ibori with many investments abroad thereby creating jobs for those who already have enough jobs for their citizens.
i know a friend that works at oriental hotel owned by tinubu, he can now feed his family and doesnt have to work under lebanese or chinese that treat people like dirt.

china has big problem with political corruption but there country grew because most of their politicians invests their loots in the country first before thinking about going outside.

now imagine if every politician in Nigeria be like tinubu with each one having atleast 10 or investments in Nigeria, i'm very sure that the problem with unemployment would have reduced by at least 80%. if the populace could feed themself, people can then start to think straight.

my opinion.

tanoids, over to you.

*wears i don't care face cap*

16 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by sammieblaize: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol bros you came prepared for attacks ba

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by TI1919(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
My fwend mentioned it while we watched d documentary ... Am still awaiting a documentary on all pdp politicians tho*...
Voting 4 change#

5 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm! OP, we are on the same page. This is what I had always wished, even as a young teen. As you said, no politician in Nigeria is a saint, but at least this man has invested the bulk of his alleged loot into the Nigerian economy...helping with development and employment. He is better than the ones that have billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts.

6 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by SuperSuave(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=15pt] RIP PdPigz....your propaganda is'nt working… [/size]

Wey that begger named barcanista sef?

9 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by danot1030: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thank you op. The proprietor of the useless documentary is as dunce as the man they are campaigning for. All of them including Raymond Dokpesi has one stealing case or the other against them, Dokpesi is known to have stolen from the late MKO and the Late Yaradua, he also has the record of owing his staff and paying them poorly. Just in support of your argument, the reason the pdp government is dragging foot in removing the fuel subsidy is because of the fact that many of the pdp cabals have refinery outside nigeria, where they take the crude oil they get at a ridiculous low price and refine from their refinery to sell to us at outrageous rate.

9 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Godsonbalo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder too.
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by OKDnigeria: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Typical reasoning of a janjawe€d...

He was not accused of stealing? are u for real?
he was not accused of stashing money away in foreign banks? U didn't hear when dey said he has up to 10 foreign bank accts? U couldn't have written all u wrote up there u truly watched d video.

13 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by olmde(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well said... Very true.

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by selectedhero(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
I PITY FOR THE THINKING OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTH. THE MORE REASON THE YOUTH ARE SAID NOT TO BE READY TO ASSUME LEADERSHIP POSITION. SEEKING TO JUSTIFY EVILS WHERE NOT NECESSARY. TOO BAD

13 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by peleson: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
ribbit:
i took my precious time and data to download the 'lion of bourdillion' documentary by probably TAnoids, despite the fact that after 16years of pdp rule, youths still pay through their anus for data.

but after watching the documentary, i wished every Nigerian politicians would be like tinubu, I'm pretty sure Nigeria would have been a better place.
why did i say this?

1st, we all know that no single, i repeat for emphasis, "no single" politician in nigeria can say that he is holy and never steal or misappropriate public fund in Nigeria.
may be someone would prove me wrong later sha.

2nd, through out the documentary, there is no place where he was accused of stealing or stashing the money abroad. all the attacks are mainly based on the property he has in lagos, mostly legally and some illegally. now, compare that to all the money stolen by the likes of abacha, babangida, alison madueke, or should i say all politicians in Nigeria would have done wonders in nigeria if we have.. money stolen by abacha, ibori and igbinedon alone could build 25000mw poweplant in nigeria. these is just 3 amongst over 10thousand serving politicians in nigeria. but these people just stash their loot in swiss bank or banks all over the world without a single investment to there name.

2nd, most of the property they claim owned by tinubu are all located in lagos or Nigeria. thereby, creating many jobs for many people educated and illetrates people.. unlike a certain asari dokubo that after making enough money from reaping the people of niger delta off, he used the proceeds to locate a wonderful school in benin republic at the expense of niger delta youths that need it most. or tompolo that used his own loot to buy warships. (more destruction of over polluted nigeri delta) and people like ibori with many investments abroad thereby creating jobs for those who already have enough jobs for their citizens.
i know a friend that works at oriental hotel owned by tinubu, he can now feed his family and doesnt have to work under lebanese or chinese that treat people like dirt.

china has big problem with political corruption but there country grew because most of their politicians invests their loots in the country first before thinking about going outside.

now imagine if every politician in Nigeria be like tinubu with each one having atleast 10 or investments in Nigeria, i'm very sure that the problem with unemployment would have reduced by at least 80%. if the populace could feed themself, people can then start to think straight.

my opinion.

tanoids, over to you.

*wears i don't care face cap*
Slave!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by dridowu: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please some should inform AIT that we also need documentary on the following set of people
1) Chief Tony Anenih
2) Alameasigha
3) Chief Bode George
4) Ibori James
5) Patience Jonathan
6) Salisu Buhari
7) Fayose
cool E.T.C
If AIT can do a documentary on this list then i will assure them that i will Vote GEJ but if not #ihavedecided

12 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by ThunderTrail(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] RIP PdPigz....your propanga is'nt working… [/size]

Wey that begger named barcanista sef?

THE begger dey under NL Admin Protective Custody for Now.

2 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by ibkgab001: 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Single largest landlord # tinubufearGod
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by macklef(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
To be sincere i hate tinubu for being a greedy bastard. Infacts its becos of im am not 100% 4 buhari/ambode( tho i dont believe in any politician expt God)
but OP U are right with ur logic, he used d möney løoted to create jobs. If e was not a greedy bastard, those establishments should b in lagos state name. But all d same he was sane partialy.

And this also shows how useles pdp/GEJ govt is, if u claim a politician(strong oposition 4 dat matter) is a thief n instead of persecuting him u release an expositary documentary on him, tell me what hope nigeria has if his allies such as ffk,alison,okupe n d rest steals 80
trillion naira each will dey ever b prosecuted?

2 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
ThunderTrail:

THE begger dey under NL Admin Protective Custody for Now.

grin Really?

Thats the abode of people like him

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by ribbit: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
OKDnigeria:
Typical reasoning of a janjawe€d...

He was not accused of stealing? are u for real?
he was not accused of stashing money away in foreign banks? U didn't hear when dey said he has up to 10 foreign bank accts? U couldn't have written all u wrote up there u truly watched d video.
he was accused of having 10 foreign bank accounts with no money inside.. he had these accounts before he became the governor of lagos state and he was cleared of any wrong doing based on these facts by the court of law..

now go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by youngalex(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ Op so the new game now is to steal and invest owk am learning
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by youngalex(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ Op so the new game now is to steal and invest in your home state owk am learning
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by smsshola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op u ar right...atleast we would av bn better. They shout as if na only his families member work in ds places.

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by KwoiZabo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP you are an APC slave. shame on you. Tinubu has 19 foreign bank accounts with each of them having not less than 2million dollars. Didn't you also see in the documentary where they said he forfeited large sum of money to the US gov't when he was caught for drugs? Change must come to Lagos.
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by ribbit: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
selectedhero:
I PITY FOR THE THINKING OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN YOUTH. THE MORE REASON THE YOUTH ARE SAID NOT TO BE READY TO ASSUME LEADERSHIP POSITION. SEEKING TO JUSTIFY EVILS WHERE NOT NECESSARY. TOO BAD
may be you should have question the thinking of some youths that keep shouting gej till 2019 under intense heat as a result of no power supply.. or question why some youths support the government that dances shoki a day after its citizens were being kidnapped and bombed by terrorist.

hypocrisy everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by edababa007(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
President Jonathan is really afraid of tinubu.. since you claim to have enough evidence to nail tinubu, pls go ahead and charge him for corruption or stealing(since in ur dictionary d 2 are not the same) bt u choose to make a documentary on him. Sir when should we expect to see a documentary on armed robbers and rapists? We no even get light to see ur movies.

2 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Akshow: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
i have some questions for the makers and
sponsors of this documentary: What should
Nigerians do with the Tinubu documentary?
What action are they trying to stimulate from
the populace? Do they want us to carry
placards and march on the Third Mainland
Bridge? Or like ancient Jews, tear our
clothes and pour ashes on our heads? Or
simply reject him and his candidate at the
polls? If we take the last path and vote out
the APC, so what? What does that singular
action translate to for our democracy in the
grand scheme of things?

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by macklef(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
edababa007:
President Jonathan is really afraid of tinubu.. since you claim to have enough evidence to nail tinubu, pls go ahead and charge him for corruption or stealing(since in ur dictionary d 2 are not the same) bt u choose to make a documentary on him. Sir when should we expect to see a documentary on armed robbers and rapists? We no even get light to see ur movies.
lol. Aswear me sef neva see d documentary, but i can imagine d extent of looting.
My P is, if dis is not a damned weak govt, why cant d bastard b prosecuted, is he above d law? In a country that says dey are practicing A.V Dicey`s rule of law. Documentary is not how i learnt it works o.
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
selectedhero:
Thank God you can see what I am seeing!
Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by IanDiamonds: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
OP I carry Pop corn join you for front seat...
Honestly..if all other politicians were like him, Naija would be a better place...
Tinubu can be likened to Rockerfeller... honestly....all they do is so the Nation can be better..though they have their selfish interest..

Meanwhile "#IhaveDecided "...

2 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by betacitizen(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
According to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, section 36, subsection (5)- Every person who is charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed to be innocent until he is proved guilty;

PDP Party Members / GEJ's People

1) Chief Bode George:
The one-time deputy national chairman of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, South West zone  was charged by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ,EFCC,  for inflation of contracts to the tune of N84 billion with five other board members.

Bode George  was convicted by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of the Lagos High Court. alongside  four other former board members of the NPA to two years each on a seven-count charge and another six months each on a 28-count charge.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/bode-george2years-jail-term-scandalous-for-offence-committed/

*This same Bode George is Jimi Agbaje's father*

2) DSP Alamieyeseigha:

Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha who was under EFCC custody for close to two years pleaded guilty to charges of corruption and money laundering brought against him by the EFCC.
A judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Mohammed Shuaibu sentenced the former governor to 2-years in prison.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/07/25/dsp-alamieyeseigha-pleads-guilty-jailed-2-years

3) James Ibori
He was convicted for 13 years by a London court
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17739388

For summary reason, let me stop here.

APC Party Members / Buhari's people

1) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
The prioritized rumour and allegation normally put up by his accusers is that he is a drug baron, as at today, he has never been convicted in any court of law for such crime. Going by the constitution, Jagaban is not a criminal.
Do you know how may people work in TVC alone? Over 8,000 (just to name a few)

2 Likes

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Perfectwazobia: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH...SPEND THE MONEY HERE

1 Like

Re: I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary by Ikwokrikwo: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
If all the politicians were like Tinubu, there is a high chance that you would be homeless by now because they would have acquired your house or the land where it is built.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It / INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman / Is Nigeria Still Towing The Path Of Democracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.