Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone (28806 Views)

How To Know Who Is Tracking You Through Your Smartphone And What To Do To Protec / Whatsapp To Introduce ‘live Location Tracking’ In Real Time / MTN Boss Is Asking FG To Ban Whatsapp, Viber In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by dkronicle(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gh
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Daniel058(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
do want to free your self
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by SporaD8: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
feed your sim to office mouse! you can thank me later.
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
No cause for alarm just change open a new Gmail account and logout the old one on the phone if it's android... Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Ninilowo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Get Nokia 3310, ur oga go know know far.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Interesting!

Learnt a lot from this.

And OP, you have all d answers u need.

Just pick one
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by johnshagb(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You seems worried do you have any interior motives

As in, interior design?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Your boss cannot track you, in fact I suspect someone that know you and your movement so well is reporting bck to your boss.
Secondly look for a Nokia 3310 or Samsung Blue Face and insert your sim, how he go track you we will know.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Daniel058(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:
My boss openly said he's tracking us with his mobile phone whenever he calls, said he can track anyone of us provided the sim is registered.

He caught our driver and one of my other colleague last week. This is affecting my movement and I've tried most of the mobile apps but I find it hard to see any app tracking a caller without his GPS being activated. True caller is not working either.

Please I need help from an expert.

Thanks
he's simply tapping your call ..do you need help?
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by stonecoldcafe: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:
My boss openly said he's tracking us with his mobile phone whenever he calls, said he can track anyone of us provided the sim is registered.

He caught our driver and one of my other colleague last week. This is affecting my movement and I've tried most of the mobile apps but I find it hard to see any app tracking a caller without his GPS being activated. True caller is not working either.

Thanks

Do you like your job? Why not do what you ought to do at the right time. Have you forgotten so soon what its like to be jobless?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
johnshagb:

As in, interior design?
yes oh interior design and motive to disappear with his OGA interior cash

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by blackjack21(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:

Thanks

buy another phone and a new sim, divert all your call to the new sim then leave the old phone in your office whenever you are going out.

Wait, what if your boss is reading this thread?

YAWA
gringringrin

21:55:56
Thu, Mar 5, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
dandydrey:

U mean decoration

grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
dandydrey:

U mean decoration
yes but it can be constructed in a way that somebody can steal his OGA interior cash with it

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Chubhie: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
He's using remote viewing on you guys. Watching you guys in HD. He did not get to his position only to risk it all on some unknown workers. He insured against risks allbeit, in a non physical way.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
temzybabe:
interior ko, exterior ni
interior can be use in stealing oga's interior cash and exterior can be use in steal oga's properties like office machines and official car. I hope u understand

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by ogaofficer(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lols
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by temzybabe(f): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
interior can be use in stealing oga's interior cash and exterior can be use in steal oga's properties like office machines and official car. I hope u understand
lol... bro Uche, its okay
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:

Thanks

Put d sim in nokia torchlight and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Chrisaali(f): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think ur Boss is merely playing a fast one on u guys. Its not easy to trace or exactly pin-point where a person is without GPRS being on. Only a telecom company can do that with or without GPRS, even if the line is not registered. So chill. The Man is just way smarter than u guyz. But the big question here is, why would he decide to track his workers?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by tellwisdom: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
But why is he tracking a nobody like you?? sad
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by gidjah(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Once your phone switched on ,it can be tracked from any where .but it has to be with the consent of the mobile network o.the only way not to get tracked-caught is by switching off ones mobile
lwise:
Insert your Site in one old Nokia phone or those N2000 phone with no Internet facility, that will solve the problem.
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:

Thanks

turn off location in ur phone. no way he can track without location...the dude get sense pass una.....he dey whyne una...
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by xklucvG: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
nellyelitz:

Thanks
Report to the police.
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
kekakuz:
well he is your boss
he pays you for every working hours

IF he can track you in working hours then he can track you outside working hours. A gross violation of privacy and would rightly be illegal in Europe.

But if he did not supply the phone I suspect he is perhaps tracking the vehicles instead OR some of your co-workers are reporting to him and he is using this story to hide the fact that he has a lackey in the workforce!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by darlingnuel(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Your boss is just famzing: there ain't no 'open' shit phone tracker like that! Except he works with ur sim network provider
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by dandydrey(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
yes but it can be constructed in a way that somebody can steal his OGA interior cash with it

Ucheosefoh:
Ucheosefoh:

Dafuq is dis nigga saying
Somebody help!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by GboyegaD(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why is he tracking you and your other colleagues? What kind of job is the company into? Tell him he has no right whatsoever to do so and go wherever you want and do whatever you want to.
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by mrkings84(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You seems worried do you have any interior motives
did u just say " Interior motive"? y not use words u are sure of d meaning rather than come in on air to disgrace ursef?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by Sibrah: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
You should thank God he isn't tracking your whole being with your details in your CV and personal data like passport and agreements.
Re: My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone by InvertedHammer: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buy Nokia 3310 and leave your SIM in it.

Leave it wherever is convenient for you for business only.

Then get a new line for your main phone. If your boss doesn't know your new number, how is he going to perform his tracking magic on you? And I mean the word "magic" in every sense of it.

There you have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know / BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.