Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son (43904 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Adorable Picture Of Mr Ibu And Kids / Wizkid Hangs Out With Osaze Odemwingie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by sobastical: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
jonaji:
Aww... Pix like this makes me wanna have a child like tomorrow tongue .... Who's more cute? Osaze or his son ?
... I give it to ........ Fill it for me !!!

He looks much more like his mum...Both cute. I just like this guy smiley
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by jamislaw(m): 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wan marry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............so cute like butterfly.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by sobastical: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
jossi994:
Damn.. I'm getting myself a white girl ASAP.

View my pinshure and you'll see that i'ma blend well with one.

You try sha. ..but one more thing na so so females dey follow you? or is it cos you're from calabar
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by adedayourt(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
mimicious:

Love u sweet

One big hug 4u

Nd kip kizzin d kamera tongue
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
sobastical:

You try sha. ..but one more thing na so so females dey follow you? or is it cos you're from calabar
na because the menses no gree comot flow me na.. grin tongue
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by octopusfreaky(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
kissessss cute barbie
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by enomakos(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
adorable
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by mirexxx(f): 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
handsome! smiley

1 Like

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by CaptainKodak(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
[i][/i] Whaoow,this is so damn beautiful,both of 'em.
But wait oh,omo o ki n pe dagba o
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
are you sure rooney didnt do the job? lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
angelTI:
Cute and chubby boy.

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by caprini1: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
pharmow:
Osaze is always a fine guy. I remember back then in my school days, some gals watch nigerian matches because they want to see Osaze their crush.
Yeah....its always fun,in my time our problem was Daniel Amokachie,girls no gree us rest.,Amokachi this ,Amokachi that,lol....too much swag!...making us all back then in school wanna play ball.
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow! Super cute baby nd daddy
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wow, his son is so cute. ... like father like son smiley
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by butanep(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Zico5:
Power of money. These days money can do anything. God please answer my hustle on time so that good things can follow me
na everything be money 4 una side... abeg who fine don fine... money or not
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nicepoker(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Girls be like. Cute, wow am loving this. But they won't give the one inside their tommy a chance to reach 9months.

1 Like

Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by pacesetter939: 2:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Zico5:
Power of money. These days money can do anything. God please answer my hustle on time so that good things can follow me
Amen!
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by jessiecah(f): 2:22am On Mar 06, 2015
This is just the cutest thing
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Ninilowo:
Osaze is half caste , the boy is full caste.

I come be dream caste grin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Damyion(m): 4:48am On Mar 06, 2015
sodiwena:
my daughter will marry him grin
Marry who? The father or the son? Ode...
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Charbless(m): 5:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Dis boi fit tap leather at all??
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by chuksmtn(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Confirm!!!
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by maryhaam(f): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2015
pharmow:
Osaze is always a fine guy. I remember back then in my school days, some gals watch nigerian matches because they want to see Osaze their crush.
so true
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by mauriemaxwell: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015
maybe u wount like me since am not handsome like them
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Juliesexy(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Awww, I want to have my own baby. embarassed
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by lugado: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
temmy3723:
Too cute in fact d boy just looks like me nah
Abi una no believe me

ole. The boy na baby, you na pickin grin[quote 0806 241 9757 author=temmy3723 post=31339585]Too cute in fact d boy just looks like me nah
Abi una no believe me[/quote]

ole. The boy na baby, you na pickin
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by yemison(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
de luk adorable
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by temmypotter(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Zico5:
baba money is gud,but then money is not everything...if you fine..u fine! With or without money!... Osaze nd his child are cute looking.. Money only supplements it... Make person no dey blame worworness on poverty abeg...
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Adaezeagu(f): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
The pikin fine no be small
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by sobastical: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
jossi994:
na because the menses no gree comot flow me na.. grin tongue

Haha...funny you
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by simdam500(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
The kid looks adorable...

OK now am starting to like kid, and I wish to have a kid cry kiss
Re: An Adorable Picture Of Osaze Odemwingie And His Cute Son by Streamsyjd(f): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin ;DBlood of Jesus!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Davido's Daughter, Imade's 1st Birthday, Julius Agwu, Peter Okoye Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.