Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) (1274 Views)

Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here / Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / Where Were You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) by Ehiwere(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2006
I will like to use this opportunity to congratulate the intending corps member for the september 5th Orientation camping.Lets discuss about this camping stuff!Let share Ideas
I will also want to ,On behalf of RCCF(Redeemed Christain Corpers' Fellowship) Welcome those that are posted to JIGAWA STATE.If you are posted to GUMEL CAMP IN JIGAWA STATE,Be rest Assure that you are going to have a very nice time.
Take care,and we will be expecting to see the wonderful intending posted to JIGAWA.Its well!
WHO ARE YOU LOOKING UP TO?
JUST COME AND FIND OUT.
Re: Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) by walexy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2006
I am posted to Anambra state and i need an info on how i would get to their orientation camp.Can someone assist me with that?
Re: Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) by Ehiwere(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2006
walexy,Dont be so anxious.Have you collected your call up from your school.If yes,the place where the orientation will be held will be clearly writen on it.
If you have seen that then its dont just get prepare and start your journey to Anambra when u get there say 5th.It will be obviuos alot of ppl are posted there.So be rest assure it will be easy.Then what you will be taking along will also be stated on your call up.Not need of carrying much cloths except you intending flexing.Any way if you must enjoy your camping try joining a fellowship.So you period in Camp will be in God's presence and i assure you you will never regret doing that.ok!
If you are not clear and need more info,dont estitate calling my number is 08038412921.
In case you have friends that are posted to Jigawa,Tell them to get across to me via my Phone or email.But i will advice phone cos any moment from now,i myself will be @ the camp to welcome you guys.Showing the Love that the people of God once showed me.
My one BIG FAMILY .We are the Redeemed and chosen one.
GOD BLESS YOU>WISH YOU THE BEST IN ANAMBRA
Re: Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) by RJD2(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2006
Anybody posted to Katsina?

(1) (Reply)

Should Skills Acquisition Programme Replace NYSC? / How Much Is Government Paying Us / Provision Of Accommodation For Corps Members Before Redeployment: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.