Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? (27997 Views)

Boerboel And Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Pedigree Rottweiler And Alsatian Puppies For Sale / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Eveezy(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
iPopAlomo:

i don't trade words with kids... Were you drunk when you posted this...?

Put up a pix of your pit and your lhasa co-habiting...

Next thing you called me is a kid... Eyin puppy merchant oshi... You think i'm one of those gullible Nigerians you sell your in-breed pups...

PUT UP A PIX OGA ADE... Of all your dogs(boerboel, rott, pit... And the lhasa dancing shoki in the middle)

I go spoil your market... Lol...
guy cmon chilll, u dnt have to be hostile, he has told u how posible it is since his years of experience and u re tagging him a dog merchant. are u trying to tell me that a person that breeds a great dane with a chihuahua is a breeder cos he has created a new breed? a breeder is a person that maintains breed standards but a backyard breeder breeds anything breedable, and u also mentioned that most breeds today were as a result of cross breeding, hope u re aware that they were all planned, the boerboel u speak of is nw a recognized breed yeah, but hope u realize it is not akc recognized, the shilloh shepherd u may have heard of if u knw abt dogs have not yet bin accepted by akc, the mastweiler al,so is not a recognized breed. u cnt jst breed any dog, u should work on improving a particular breed as a responsible breeder and not cross breeding, there are several mixes in the world, akc cant approve all, so guy cmon jst chill

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Eveezy:

guy cmon chilll, u dnt have to be hostile, he has told u how posible it is since his years of experience and u re tagging him a dog merchant. are u trying to tell me that a person that breeds a great dane with a chihuahua is a breeder cos he has created a new breed? a breeder is a person that maintains breed standards but a backyard breeder breeds anything breedable, and u also mentioned that most breeds today were as a result of cross breeding, hope u re aware that they were all planned, the boerboel u speak of is nw a recognized breed yeah, but hope u realize it is not akc recognized, the shilloh shepherd u may have heard of if u knw abt dogs have not yet bin accepted by akc, the mastweiler al,so is not a recognized breed. u cnt jst breed any dog, u should work on improving a particular breed as a responsible breeder and not cross breeding, there are several mixes in the world, akc cant approve all, so guy cmon jst chill

I marvel at his level of ignorance... An uncut illiterate he is.

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Eveezy:

Do you see what i'm saying...? You all are puppy merchants... Thats your hustle... Stick to being a puppy merchant... Let Dog owners solve Dog owners problems... I'm spitting the truth... Rotts with hip dysplasia are being breed out since 2010... People still have dams of 2008 in their stock in Nigeria... How dare you call yourself a breeder and you dont know AKC Have recognised the boerboel...?! Do you know the procedure for recognition...?! You're displaying a general lack of knowledge on boerboels...

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Eveezy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
plzzz, could someone tell me the real title of this thread? cos i can see some comments which is not related to what i see as the title. i believe everybody are entitled to thier own opinion, the fact that someone could not manage a chihuahua nd ihasa in the same house or a great dane nd saint bernard or rott and pitbull, doesnt mean others cant, to the op, it is very very posible, most dogs are animal aggressive, even when some of my dogs were puppies, they could allow a strange human enter but not a strange dog atleast not without chalenging the dog, it all depends on how u manage it, what i do when ever i introduce an adult dog to my dog is to put them quite close together but theyt should be restrained, nd make sure u supervise them when doing it, normally the dog that is used to d house will take jealousy each time u attempt touching the new dog, jst continue this for some time nd never leave them unsupervised together. it works, any dog can live together no matter the breed. and as for my antagonist, I am not a breeder, i have never bred any of my dogs over the past years, i have managed to keep them from mating, i have my reasons for not breeding them. i am only telling u the truth, and about boerboel nw being AKC recognized nd registered breed of dog is new to me, except if i ve nt yet being up to date about that breed, so what about the shilloh shepherd? the mast weiler? are they recognized? are they not the plans of some breeder like that want to create a unique breed? instead a new body had to be created for them, they were all regarded as mongrels untill they created thier own specific body, but they re nt stil akc recognized, well i just made my research and discovered the boerboels are now AKC recognized the only reason why i personally boerboel could ve bin akc recognized is that they bcame popular nd were even being exported. Nobody is trying to prove anything here, if u re a breeder, good for u, nd if u re a puppy merchant gud for u, me i am a dog lover, and i have never bred any of my dogs so plzzzzz nd plzzzzzz dnt tag me, i only decided to speak the truth. A gud breeder should maintain breed standard, you shouldnt jst cross breed any dog. so sir nd lastly am usually the neutral party, am neither here nor there, thier re som practices that some Nigerian breeders do i dnt support nd there are some dat dog owners do i dnt like, so dnt take it like am trying to defend breeders or anitin, am only attesting nd confirming what the breeders here said abt keeping dogs of diff breed in dsame house, i cnt see what is right nd say its wrong cos i dnt a particular person that said its right

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eveezy:
plzzz, could someone tell me the real title of this thread? cos i can see some comments which is not related to what i see as the title. i believe everybody are entitled to thier own opinion, the fact that someone could not manage a chihuahua nd ihasa in the same house or a great dane nd saint bernard or rott and pitbull, doesnt mean others cant, to the op, it is very very posible, most dogs are animal aggressive, even when some of my dogs were puppies, they could allow a strange human enter but not a strange dog atleast not without chalenging the dog, it all depends on how u manage it, what i do when ever i introduce an adult dog to my dog is to put them quite close together but theyt should be restrained, nd make sure u supervise them when doing it, normally the dog that is used to d house will take jealousy each time u attempt touching the new dog, jst continue this for some time nd never leave them unsupervised together. it works, any dog can live together no matter the breed. and as for my antagonist, I am not a breeder, i have never bred any of my dogs over the past years, i have managed to keep them from mating, i have my reasons for not breeding them. i am only telling u the truth, and about boerboel nw being AKC recognized nd registered breed of dog is new to me, except if i ve nt yet being up to date about that breed, so what about the shilloh shepherd? the mast weiler? are they recognized? are they not the plans of some breeder like that want to create a unique breed? instead a new body had to be created for them, they were all regarded as mongrels untill they created thier own specific body, but they re nt stil akc recognized, well i just made my research and discovered the boerboels are now AKC recognized the only reason why i personally boerboel could ve bin akc recognized is that they bcame popular nd were even being exported. Nobody is trying to prove anything here, if u re a breeder, good for u, nd if u re a puppy merchant gud for u, me i am a dog lover, and i have never bred any of my dogs so plzzzzz nd plzzzzzz dnt tag me, i only decided to speak the truth. A gud breeder should maintain breed standard, you shouldnt jst cross breed any dog. so sir nd lastly am usually the neutral party, am neither here nor there, thier re som practices that some Nigerian breeders do i dnt support nd there are some dat dog owners do i dnt like, so dnt take it like am trying to defend breeders or anitin, am only attesting nd confirming what the breeders here said abt keeping dogs of diff breed in dsame house, i cnt see what is right nd say its wrong cos i dnt a particular person that said its right

Chairman... I only asked for a pics with all the dogs together and the Lhasa... And I got attacked... why can't he just put the pic of all those dogs together... especially...the put and Lhasa or the Boerboel and Lhasa... now I look like the bad person...

As for the other dogs that are not recognised by the AKC...they already have their own bodies... they need a substantial amount of the breed exported to the US to be recognised by the AKC... And if you'll agree with me... it's just a matter of time...

The Rotts in Germany is different from the Rotts in America (Google is your friend)... But wetin concern Nigerian puppy seller... You see people importing dogs made in Siberia from Egypt... Let's be honest...what standard is there...? because it's cheaper... not all puppies sellers does this... The puppies these people sell... Is it AKC recognised... did they pass the temperament test... they sell half baked dogs and they expect it to have the temperament of a pedigree... how now... Imagine talks of people importing GSD from Romania... You too... look at it... A GERMAN SHEPHERD from Romania...

let someone dedicate his life to a unique breed in Nigeria... And see if it won't be patronized... they should for God sake... stop breeding already breed dogs... na them dey spoil the breeds...

Anyone can as well put up a pics of a grown pit or Boerboel playing together with a Lhasa... please don't copy a pics from google... I go cast you...

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by oluwarantimi(f): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
I haven't been on here for awhile to make any comment. Just want you guys to know that the boerboel no longer growls or tries to attack the alsatian. What we did was put them both in the same cage but with a see through demarcation of course- although it was terrible and scary at first with the boerboel barking, growling and trying to get to other dogs cage but later calmed down after hours, fed both at the same time and also took them for walks together ,released them alternatively, never left them both unsupervised- not intending to stop that soon tho. And as vanndubi said the boerboel was always going for the alsatian neck- will try the collar thing as @vanndubi suggested hoping it works wonder cos it's annoying keeping both dogs cooped up almost all day. That's just all for now.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Bros... my uncle had a boerboel and a rottweiler... the rottweiler is older than the former by 2 years... as the boerboel grew... so did its temperament... in a nutshell... it nearly killed the rott when it turned a year and a half... both males... he had to giveaway the rott...

Since... you have a dog... why don't you breed yours with a bullmastiff or a boerboel... walk them everyday and see if they won't kill yourselves later...
You gone spewing sh!!t like Rambo, the fact that your uncle couldn't make his dogs live together doesn't mean both breed can't live together.
Beside your uncle dogs were both male and fight for leadership is expected.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Chairman... I only asked for a pics with all the dogs together and the Lhasa... And I got attacked... why can't he just put the pic of all those dogs together... especially...the put and Lhasa or the Boerboel and Lhasa... now I look like the bad person...

As for the other dogs that are not recognised by the AKC...they already have their own bodies... they need a substantial amount of the breed exported to the US to be recognised by the AKC... And if you'll agree with me... it's just a matter of time...

The Rotts in Germany is different from the Rotts in America (Google is your friend)... But wetin concern Nigerian puppy seller... You see people importing dogs made in Siberia from Egypt... Let's be honest...what standard is there...? because it's cheaper... not all puppies sellers does this... The puppies these people sell... Is it AKC recognised... did they pass the temperament test... they sell half baked dogs and they expect it to have the temperament of a pedigree... how now... Imagine talks of people importing GSD from Romania... You too... look at it... A GERMAN SHEPHERD from Romania...

let someone dedicate his life to a unique breed in Nigeria... And see if it won't be patronized... they should for God sake... stop breeding already breed dogs... na them dey spoil the breeds...

Anyone can as well put up a pics of a grown pit or Boerboel playing together with a Lhasa... please don't copy a pics from google... I go cast you...
AKC in Europe ?
Now I see where you are coming from , I give up.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwarantimi:
I haven't been on here for awhile to make any comment. Just want you guys to know that the boerboel no longer growls or tries to attack the alsatian. What we did was put them both in the same cage but with a see through demarcation of course- although it was terrible and scary at first with the boerboel barking, growling and trying to get to other dogs cage but later calmed down after hours, fed both at the same time and also took them for walks together ,released them alternatively, never left them both unsupervised- not intending to stop that soon tho. And as vanndubi said the boerboel was always going for the alsatian neck- will try the collar thing as @vanndubi suggested hoping it works wonder cos it's annoying keeping both dogs cooped up almost all day. That's just all for now.
They'll surely get along, keep walking them daily and let them spend more time close to each other.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
AKC in Europe ?
Now I see where you are coming from , I give up.

Can you read...?! where did you see me putting AKC and Europe in the same sentence...

You just wan talk sha...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Can you read...?! where did you see me putting AKC and Europe in the same sentence...

You just wan talk sha...
Hmmm go back and read your posts, you mentioned Siberia dogs breed in Egypt and went on to ask the dude if those breed were recognized by AKC.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
Hmmm go back and read your posts, you mentioned Siberia dogs breed in Egypt and went on to ask the dude if those breed were recognized by AKC.

Try to open your brain... The puppies you buy from a breeder in Lagos... is the puppy registered by the AKC...?!

Think...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:

Bro, avoid being insulted and steer clear, not all post are worth a response... grin
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Try to open your brain... The puppies you buy from a breeder in Lagos... is the puppy registered by the AKC...?!

Think...
oh my God, this dude is worst than Magpies.
Is AKC an animal regulatory body in Nigeria? Why in the world should all puppies sold in Nigeria be registered with AKC in America, I actually underestimated your dumbness.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
arcbay:

Bro, avoid being insulted and steer clear, not all post are worth a response... grin
My brother I just saw this your post I for no bother respond to that ITK again ooo.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
oh my God, this dude is worst than Magpies.
Is AKC an animal regulatory body in Nigeria? Why in the world should all puppies sold in Nigeria be registered with AKC in America, I actually underestimated your dumbness.

When I told you... you just wanted to talk... sha... next time read the genesis of the bone of contention before you jump in to display your lack of regard... you masculine aproko...

Someone told me the Boerboel isn't recognise by the AKC... and I proved him wrong... guy face front... you secondary school dropout...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
iPopAlomo:

When I told you... you just wanted to talk... sha... next time read the genesis of the bone of contention before you jump in to display your lack of regard... you masculine aproko...

Someone told me the Boerboel isn't recognise by the AKC... and I proved him wrong... guy face front... you secondary school dropout...
imagine this clueless brainless half-baked chronic goon.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
imagine this clueless brainless half-baked chronic goon.

tongue
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Talkin about cohabitation of boerboels and other breeds...

Cc arcbay
Prodeegee

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
For emphasis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol...awon goons

@ipopalomo I greet
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:
Talkin about cohabitation of boerboels and other breeds...

Cc arcbay
Prodeegee

Awww honey, you needn't have gone thru all the pain na, I know you did this because of that lunatic that asked for pictures as proof... He is only a kid who seeks attention.

Anyways, the wise can learn from this. Thanks honey
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Awww honey, you needn't have gone thru all the pain na, I know you did this because of that lunatic that asked for pictures as proof... He is only a kid who seeks attention.

You no sabi ds dogs?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

You no sabi ds dogs?

Is that Sam?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Is that Sam?

Yes na
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Lool. I'm waiting for the comments... i can imagine them coming in;

"The boerboel is not a pedigree"
"The samoyed is a cross of a boerboel and a donkey"
The black dog is a puppy boerboel"
The picture is fotoshopped"
They are not dogs grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Is that Sam?

Yea. Sam the samoyed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.