Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? (27976 Views)

Boerboel And Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Pedigree Rottweiler And Alsatian Puppies For Sale / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

lmao... e-jackie chan... shay you don rear lion and tiger... lol...
Oh my God, I actually underestimated your dumbness, you're sure suffering from a rare brain disorder.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

No dear, you need to get areal job. We both have real jobs...and that job feeds our families!

I'm sure u stl a mummy's puppet

From a puppy merchant...

now watch that boerboel kill your remaining dogs one by one...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2015
chucky234:
Oh my God, I actually underestimated your dumbness, you're sure suffering from a rare brain disorder.

Funny guy... I know... I bruised your nairaland ego... it hurts... you need a shoulder to cry on chappie...?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by chucky234(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Funny guy... I know... I bruised your nairaland ego... it hurts... you need a shoulder to cry on chappie...?
These kids on naiaraland sha,bruise whose ego ?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:
You lot should get real jobs... especially arcbay and prodeegee...

Dude, no offense intended, but asides breeding, I have a good job. If I stop working today, without touching my bank account and my capital base, I can conveniently feed you for the rest of ur miserable lifetime.

My advice is this, GO GET A LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

Dude, no offense intended, but asides breeding, I have a good job. If I stop working today, without touching my bank account and my capital base, I can conveniently feed you for the rest of ur miserable lifetime.

He's not worth the reply...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:
You lot should get real jobs... especially arcbay and prodeegee...

I just wasted 5 minutes of my precious time going thru ur profile. You're the same dude that lives on nairabet, yet u advice someone to go get a real job. Son, you still have a long way to go.

Will you raise a family on this same job? I just pity ur future. Please apologise to Prodegee, he might be nice enough to employ u as a worker in his kennel. That'll earn u a whole lot more than sitting idly at home forecasting league scores, and running ur untamed mouth on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

Would appreciate if you donate #10,000 to Modupe Cole home of the disable, Akoka, Yaba... afterall... that's my tithe I pay every month... but since you'll feed me... which I'm really grateful for... it shouldn't be a problem...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

From a puppy merchant...

now watch that boerboel kill your remaining dogs one by one...

Dude...

I shdnt hv replied u but I have to make it clear.

I finished from the university of maiduguri, studied comp. Sc

I own a farm that brings in enough cash
I own a business where I pay guys like you to work
I worked in Nigerian bottling company(cocacola) for 8yrs(Lagos, Kano and Maiduguri) before I resigned into agriculture.

And lastly, the dogs I sell are taken from owners who can't continue to keep them.

I hope you understand well now...and I'm guessing you won't. Alomo thngz
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Would appreciate if you donate #10,000 to Modupe Cole home of the disable, Akoka, Yaba... afterall... that's my tithe I pay every month... but since you'll feed me... which I'm really grateful for... it shouldn't be a problem...

Like serzly? 10k? Means u earn 100k. I see. Ure a rich man o. Shd I send my acct numbr?

My basic salary at cocacola was 170...not to add allowances and incentives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

I just wasted 5 minutes of my precious time going thru ur profile. You're the same dude that lives on nairabet, yet u advice someone to go get a real job. Son, you still have a long way to go.

Will you raise a family on this same job? I just pity ur future. Please apologise to Prodegee, he might be nice enough to employ u as a worker in his kennel. That'll earn u a whole lot more than sitting idly at home forecasting league scores, and running ur untamed mouth on NL.

I'm sure you'll find out... gambling and women are my vices... a broke nigga can't sustain both lifestyles...

Players would understand... puppy merchant wouldn't...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

Like serzly? 10k? Means u earn 100k. I see. Ure a rich man o. Shd I send my acct numbr?

My basic salary at cocacola was 170...not to add allowances and incentives

Lol... I don't brag about feeding people for a lifetime... like arcbay... if you want to send your account number to someone... pm arcbay... for your info... I'm self employed and a mummy puppets and I don't go to church or mosques as my donations to homes is enough humanity... and I love to gamble and I love women... oh and dogs too... I caught you reading my sexacapade... lol... make we no bring your matter come outside...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm sure you'll find out... gambling and women are my vices... a broke nigga can't sustain both lifestyles...

Players would understand... puppy merchant wouldn't...

I couldn't help but laugh.

I spotted the soft tone there tho...arcbay got you where it hurts...oops.

Get a real job! Stop living on someone's tithe.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... I don't brag about feeding people for a lifetime... like arcbay... if you want to send your account number to someone... pm arcbay... for your info... I'm self employed and a mummy puppets and I don't go to church or mosques as my donations to homes is enough humanity... and I love to gamble and I love women... oh and dogs too... I caught you reading my sexacapade... lol... make we no bring your matter come outside...

What's ds one saying?

I've ffuckd more girls than you've ever touched.

Your sexcapade...bwahahahahahahaha!

Lemme take u out...introduce you to girls that'll finish your money in a sec

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

Dude...

I shdnt hv replied u but I have to make it clear.

I finished from the university of maiduguri, studied comp. Sc

I own a farm that brings in enough cash
I own a business where I pay guys like you to work
I worked in Nigerian bottling company(cocacola) for 8yrs(Lagos, Kano and Maiduguri) before I resigned into agriculture.

And lastly, the dogs I sell are taken from owners who can't continue to keep them.

I hope you understand well now...and I'm guessing you won't. Alomo thngz

Too much information...

A computer science graduate working in coca cola as a crate driver... and a puppy merchant... nice to know... lmao...

I don't care...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

What's ds one saying?

I've ffuckd more girls than you've ever touched.

Your sexcapade...bwahahahahahahaha!

Lemme take u out...introduce you to girls that'll finish your money in a sec

On 170k salary... you can't even afford to donate to charity with it... lmao...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Too much information...

A computer science graduate working in coca cola as a crate driver... and a puppy merchant... nice to know... lmao...

I don't care...

Lol...id.iot

A supply chain analyst and a dog owner. Not a gambler and a talkative
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

On 170k salary... you can't even afford to donate to charity with it... lmao...

Why is ds charity thng making you feel special?

Employing people enough is improving the economy.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You lie about things just to make a point. Firstly, go get educated, it will really help you. And just so u know, I'm not fooled about the donation Gist because I'm sure u can't make enough from playing that "baba ijebu" lottery thingy. Bro, swallow ur pride and seek help, Get a good life for urself, if not for anybody, do it for ur future kids. It's high time u began fending for urself and not waiting upon ur mom.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

I couldn't help but laugh.

I spotted the soft tone there tho...arcbay got you where it hurts...oops.

Get a real job! Stop living on someone's tithe.

jobless Pastors live on people's tithes... someone said he'll feed me a lifetime... I invited him to do just that and pay my monthly pledge to a charity home...

and you too... #17,000 every month should be piss money you could give away to disabled people... init...?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

jobless Pastors live on people's tithes... someone said he'll feed me a lifetime... I invited him to do just that and pay my monthly pledge to a charity home...

and you too... #17,000 every month should be piss money you could give away to disabled people... init...?

I've given up on u...hopeless nicca
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

You lie about things just to make a point. Firstly, go get educated, it will really help you. And just so u know, I'm not fooled about the donation Gist because I'm sure u can't make enough from playing that "baba ijebu" lottery thingy. Bro, swallow ur pride and seek help, Get a good life for urself, if not for anybody, do it for ur future kids. It's high time u began fending for urself and not waiting upon ur mom.

I lie about things...? that hit you... that hit you bad... oh... and I'm still waiting for my lifetime feeding...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...id.iot

A supply chain analyst and a dog owner. Not a gambler and a talkative

you're still a puppy merchant... I thought you knew more about dogs than me...? now you're a dog owner not a breeder... lmao... punkass...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

you're still a puppy merchant... I thought you knew more about dogs than me...? now you're a dog owner not a breeder... lmao... punkass...

Gosh...are you this dumb? I was talking of when I was working at coke.

Like seriously you're dumb. We're you born like this?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

My service to humanity is not something I'll publicly tell... But to make my point, the amount I put in monthly as my quota to this ordeal is enough to take you thru 4years in the University...

The most successful man in ur family is not worth any of my staff in standard, class and level.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

My service to humanity is not something I'll publicly tell... But to make my point, the amount I put in monthly as my quota to this ordeal is enough to take you thru 4years in the University...

The most successful man in ur family is not worth any of my staff in standard, class and level.

Dude... you've none...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Son, now I understand the genesis of your problems. If I had seen this before, God knows I wouldn't have responded to your posts. Your problems goes way psychological, now I understand why you have chosen a life of gambling, drunkenness and emptiness...Your past has eaten way deep into you and you're refusing to let go. Please get help before you destroy yourself. If you dedicate half the time you spend on NL into fixing yourself, you would be a better man already...

Now please, go get a life!!!

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:
Son, now I understand the genesis of your problems. If I had seen this before, God knows I wouldn't have responded to your posts. Your problems goes way psychological, now I understand why you have chosen a life of gambling, drunkenness and emptiness...Your past has eaten way deep into you and you're refusing to let go. Please get help before you destroy yourself. If you dedicate half the time you spend on NL into fixing yourself, you would be a better man already...

Now please, go get a life!!!

From a man that sexually molest his dogs in a bath tub... pukes!!!

who the Bleep does this...?! you're deranged... and deluded... probably... that's why you and prodeegee are close...

Tufia...

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

Yeah... we Definately aren't in your class... we don't sleep with our dogs in the bathroom... your class is bestiality...

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

From a man that sexually molest his dogs in a bath tub... pukes!!!

who the Bleep does this...?! you're deranged... and deluded... probably... that's why you and prodeegee are close...

Tufia...

Like I said you're psychologically traumatized. I understand your situation. Please call 08023597118, he's a psychologist, works with yaba psychiatric hospital. He's well known for treatment of cases as yours...

Ah Swear, God punish person wey do you like this, you this homeless gay!!! Masturbator
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Yeah... we Definately aren't in your class... we don't sleep with our dogs in the bathroom... your class is bestiality...

That picture shows you the extent of my love for canines...FYI, I love them with all my breath, with my life. I'm so proud to be a dog lover...At least I've got myself a good life, please quit the regretful life you're leading, pick up your pieces and move on...

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
arcbay:

Like I said you're psychologically traumatized. I understand your situation. Please call 08023597118, he's a psychologist, works with yaba psychiatric hospital. He's well known for treatment of cases as yours...

Ah Swear, God punish person wey do you like this, you this homeless gay!!! Masturbator

Lmao... beht why you go dey lamba your dog nah...? This is a spiritual affliction...

you're a dog lambarer... lmao...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Declares Her Dogs Missing In Abuja Via Instagram (photos) / Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.