Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Cutest Guy In Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Cutest Guy In Romance Section (660 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by Cyb3rhack3r: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Being Cute Doesn't Really Have To Do With Outward Appearance... As A Lady I'm quite choosy about the kind of people I hang out with.. There's this guy.. I know that I'm not supposed to say this buh.. I simply love how he reacts to certain stuffs here on Nairaland plus he's kyna cute. With a nice smile... ... Though I was kyna sad when he wanted to deactivate... At least he didn't.. So let me end my silent crushing... www.nairaland.com/luigiajah smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by kodded(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
undecided
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Nah. . . Not just romance section, but the whole of Nairaland.
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by henribj(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Cyb3rhack3r:
Being Cute Doesn't Really Have To Do With Outward Appearance... As A Lady I'm quite choosy about the kind of people I hang out with.. There's this guy.. I know that I'm not supposed to say this buh.. I simply love how he reacts to certain stuffs here on Nairaland plus he's kyna cute. With a nice smile... ... Though I was kyna sad when he wanted to deactivate... At least he didn't.. So let me end my silent crushing... www.nairaland.com/luigiajah. smiley

hmm, what a waste of crushing.. you shoulda let him know nah
SMH
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by Cyb3rhack3r: 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

Nah. . . Not just romance section, but the whole of Nairaland.
maybe :-P
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
U're awake @ dis tym of the nite just.... *some_txt_missing*
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Crush ni..sqweeze ke...*where's ma popcorn..?
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by kinglekan: 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Cyb3rhack3r:
Being Cute Doesn't Really Have To Do With Outward Appearance... As A Lady I'm quite choosy about the kind of people I hang out with.. There's this guy.. I know that I'm not supposed to say this buh.. I simply love how he reacts to certain stuffs here on Nairaland plus he's kyna cute. With a nice smile... ... Though I was kyna sad when he wanted to deactivate... At least he didn't.. So let me end my silent crushing... www.nairaland.com/luigiajah smiley

Me nko!!! *sobbing*
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by REDshouse(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2015
check ma profile....
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by luigiajah(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Cyb3rhack3r:

Wow.. I'm stunned.. I never knew anyone noticed me here on NL... Thanks A Lot.. I got your pm. We'll talk on Whatsapp... Take Care..
Re: The Cutest Guy In Romance Section by freshdude99(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Matured Girl For A Relationship / Child Prostitue I Met On Campus Today# What Should I Do / Awka guys and girls forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.