Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone (4820 Views)

How To View Pdf On My Blackberry / First Ever Smartphone and smartphone History Till Date. / How To: Save Any Webpage As PDF On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by dhsfbi(m): 12:21am On Mar 06, 2015
I use both my Smartphone and Pc to access the internet and love to save informative, interesting and educative webpages for references or to read it later. It baffles me that most people do not know how to gain access to Pc saved webpages with their smartphone and vice-versal because of the format they are both save with.

Today, i will pilot you through the process on how to gain access to the information of any saved webpages on your Pc and Smartphone without minding which platform you use to save it. To gain access to any saved webpages on your Pc and Smartphone, you need to have Adobe or Pdf reader installed on both device, because we will be saving our webpages as PDF.
HOW TO SAVE ANY WEBPAGES AS PDF ON PC
Save webpage as pdf on android and pc
Download and install save as PDF adds-on to your firefox browser.
You should see the adds-on button on your toolbar. But if it is absent

Right click on the tool bar
Select Customize at the bottom of the popup menu
Look for the "Save as PDF" and drag it to the toolbar.

From now on, you can now save your webpages as PDF by clicking on the Save as Button. With this you can easily transfer the the PDF file to your Smartphone.
Also Read:How To Convert M.S Word File To PDF
HOW TO SAVE AS PDF ON ANDROID
I hardly use firefox on Android except for this purpose, because it consumes data and takes too long to load to load compared to CM browser. But because of the ability to save webpages as PDF, i often use Mozilla firefox for Android to access the internet.
To save any webpage as PDF on Firefox for Android

Tap your options button.
From the pop up, tap on Page and select Save As PDF.
The webpage in question will be saved as PDF and you can access it with any smartphone or Pc that have Adobe reader or PDF reader installed on it.
NOTE: Link to the adds-on can be found on Google or just visit the link below for the link.

Source: http://www.rasaqtech.com/2015/03/how-to-save-any-webpage-as-pdf-on-pc.html#ixzz3TYnWqoip
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by SUGARSON(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2015
PLS HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSER?
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by dhsfbi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
SUGARSON:
PLS HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WITH OPERA MINI BROWSER?
sorry for answering late, do you mean save webpages on opera or save as PDF with opera.
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by SUGARSON(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
I MEAN USING OPERA MINI TO SAVE PAGE AS PDF.
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by dhsfbi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
SUGARSON:
I MEAN USING OPERA MINI TO SAVE PAGE AS PDF.
It is only available for Firefox for now.
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by Karlebolu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
dhsfbi:
It is only available for Firefox for now.

FALSE!

I've been saving pages as pdf on UC browser since Adam, just go to uc adds on and download "save page" then install it and start using it. smiley

There many juicy UC adds on like Ad block, Video downloader and so on. Trust me, you want to try them. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by dhsfbi(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Karlebolu:

FALSE!

I've been saving pages as pdf on UC browser since Adam, just go to uc adds on and download "save page" then install it and start using it. smiley

There many juicy UC adds on like Ad block, Video downloader and so on. Trust me, you want to try them. wink
He was asking about opera mini Sir. Kindly share if you know how to do that with Opera Browser. Thank You
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by jaygee1: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
why downloading firefox dat consumes data and occupies more RAM space wen UCbrowser cn offer u d same function? check d Add-ons on UC browser
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by Karlebolu(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
dhsfbi:
He was asking about opera mini Sir. Kindly share if you know how to do that with Opera Browser. Thank You

There is no such option on Opera yet, you can only bookmark page on it(opera).
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by dhsfbi(m): 5:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Karlebolu:

There is no such option on Opera yet, you can only bookmark page on it(opera).
You can save webpage on opera browser, but not as PDF file.
Re: How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone by Xxpress(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2015
You can also do that on Google chrome on Android

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Reactivate A Deactived Airtel Bis Plan? / How To Root Tecno R7 Smartphone Without A Computer / Which One Drains Fast MTN SME Data Or Direct Data Subscription On 131

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.