Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do? (666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by jossayo(m): 1:05am On Mar 06, 2015
A blind guy visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing. since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him, "brother John, what brings you here? is everything fine at home?"
he replied," yes ooh, very fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now." ...
to ladies if na u wetin u go do? lol....??
Re: What Will You Do? by jossayo(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Me,i'll just have him complete the shaving for me
Re: What Will You Do? by ejikeme(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2015
hehehehe....she go leave hair come shave skin
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2015
I'll plug out his eyes with the shaving stick in my hand grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do? by iwezor1(m): 1:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Mehn is to stab him that shaving stick in his eyes gain and make him go blind for the second time grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Blames Chelsea Champions League Crash On PDP / How Do I Tell My Dad It's April Fool / Nairaland Is The Best Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.