Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) (11807 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by Mettal: 6:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Whats are the most important qualities you crave in your ideal man,build your man with just $5.

Some Nigerian ladies would be like 'please can you make it just $10 '

Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by cyprianlah(m): 6:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Some will ask for 19$ grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by Mettal: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2015
cyprianlah:
Some will ask for 19$ grin
some of our girls,the list would not even be enough.
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by cyprianlah(m): 6:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Mettal:

some of our girls,the list would not even be enough.

Lol...nor be lie
Dm go wan chop outside d list grin
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by atikubaba(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2015
This one na WAEC oh,some of them will stay a whole day here and will still not make up their minds. A beg allow them to borrow some dollars from friends pls oh.
grin
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by dunkem21(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Great in bed should be $4 because some will buy it at $2 and keep the balance of $3.
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by countsparrow: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Heheheheheh...
The money too small for dem nah.
For instance, as great in bed be $2, dem go like buy am 3 times so d guy go hump until him peme... And romantic be $2 sef, dem go like buy am 5 times so d guy go fit dey surprise her with love gestures anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by xpac01(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, ladies are still on their bed.
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by Mettal: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2015
countsparrow:
Heheheheheh...
The money too small for dem nah.
For instance, as great in bed be $2, dem go like buy am 3 times so d guy go hump until him peme... And romantic be $2 sef, dem go like buy am 5 times so d guy go fit dey surprise her with love gestures anyhow...
ahh,you are killing me,laughing so tey my legs scatter my breakfast for table.grin
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by countsparrow: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Mettal:
ahh,you are killing me,laughing so tey my legs scatter my breakfast for table.grin

Easy bro grin
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
I'm sorry buh i'll use more than $5 to build my ideal man. grin mine is Good looking $3, Funny $1 and Faithful $3. smiley
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by unikdamzel(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Tall $1
smart $1
Faithful $3
Total-----$5
Re: Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
5&10....that should do....

(1) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.