Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! (3091 Views)

James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) / Open Letter To OHANAEZE NIDIGBO / Breaking!!! Unveiling Jimi Agbaje The Liar!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by SporaD8: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
The Lagos State Peoples
Democratic Party governorship
candidate, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has
been conferred with the title of Ezi
Nwanne Nidigbo 1 by an Igbo
group in the state.
The title means “dearly beloved
brother from another land.”
According to the group, the title
was conferred on the PDP
candidate because of his plan for
the Igbo community.
The group also endorsed
President Goodluck Jonathan.
Conferring the title on Agbaje in
his palace in the Surulere area of
Lagos, Eze Cyril Anomneze also
dressed the PDP candidate with
the insignia of office, including
the titular staff, beads and robe.
Explaining the reason for giving
Agbaje the title, the group said,
“The bestowment of Ezi Nwanne
Nidigbo is in recognition of his
readiness to partner with the Igbo
nation on assumption of office.
“Ndigbo will be part of the
incoming administration of Mr.
Jimi Agbaje in Lagos State.
Ndigbo will work assiduously to
accomplish a landslide victory for
both Mr. President and Mr.
Agbaje.”
The group also urged Igbos in the
state not to travel home for the
Easter holidays so that they can
vote for Agbaje.
Good Friday and Easter will hold
between April 3 and April 6 while
the governorship elections will
hold on April 11.
“Considering the proximity of the
April 11 governorship election to
the Easter celebration, Ndigbo in
Lagos State are advised not to
travel out of Lagos State for the
occasion to enable us optimise
our electoral franchise for Mr.
Agbaje.”
Speaking at a subsequent
interactive programme organised
by the paramount rulers of Ndigbo
in Lagos at the National Stadium,
Agbaje said the mass of school-
leaving youth failing the West
African School Certificate
Examination meant that the army
of touts in the state would
continue to swell and constitute a
nuisance to the society.
He said, “If you seize my ‘okada’
you have killed me. Then you now
take my commercial motorcycle
and I see you crush it and you tell
me you enjoy me suffering. That is
the kind of arrogance and
impunity we see in Lagos, which
is exhibited against traders and
other people.”
http://www.punchng.com/politics/igbo-group-confers-title-on-agbaje/

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
I heard this Guy's Igbo Radio Campaign Advert. Please I beg u sir, as much as I love d way u talk dnt cause disunity in lagos.. Stop promising what u might not do.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
G

JK is Just Kidding

His new slogan is "we are coming"

The chemist doesn't know that it translates to "Ambo" in yoruba language, which is the name of his fierce opponent

5 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by eastman11: 7:54am On Mar 06, 2015
No one can win lagos state governorship election without Igbo support, even Tinubu knows that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:
No one can win lagos state governorship election without Igbo support, even Tinubu knows that.
Hmm...

Inconsequential lots feeling fly

5 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by eastman11: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hmm...

Quote me again and bury all your children, Ideot.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by docsholz(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
By the time this guy will lose, I'll laughhh
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by SporaD8: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Agbaje has finally succeeded in alienating the Yorubas from his campaign!
Well, goodluck to his ambition - perhaps he should even disown his own Yoruba heritage already to give enough room to his new-found love for the Igbos!

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by eastman11: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Agbaje has finally succeeded in alienating the Yorubas from his campaign!
Well, goodluck to his ambition - perhaps he should even disown his own Yoruba heritage already to give enough room to his new-found love for the Igbos!

You are missing the point, majority of yoruba's are for Agbaje. When Fashola banned okada and introduced multiple taxation both Yoruba's and non Yoruba's were affected.

6 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by ManMountain(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2015
clown. cheesy cheesy
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by SporaD8: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:

You are missing the point, majority of yoruba's are for Agbaje. When Fashola banned okada and introduced multiple taxation both Yoruba's and non Yoruba's were affected.
Someone who saves lives from certain avoidable and untimely death deserves nothing but a big thank you.
I doubt you stay in Lagos; a visit to any emergency ward of Lagos General hospitals when okada have a field day and now when it is ban will make you have a change of mind!

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by asadike(f): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
He should endeavour to fulfil his promise o and not answer ezi nwanne for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
D next governor of lagos state, I salute ya sir!

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by meforyou1(m): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Someone who saves lives from certain avoidable and untimely death deserves nothing but a big thank you.
I doubt you stay in Lagos; a visit to any emergency ward of Lagos General hospitals when okada have a field day and now when it is ban will make you have a change of mind!
and what was the alternative to okada that he introduced? BRT? Are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by meforyou1(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hmm...

your fada, this shameless APC woman. We exposed you in chatham house, remember

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by SporaD8: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2015
meforyou1:
and what was the alternative to okada that he introduced? BRT? Are u kidding me?
Okada still operate in inner street of Lagos, and marwa(tricycle) is not a bad option.
And by the way, what's your beef with BRT?! Its too orderly and cheap?!
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by itetemi: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:

joke joking joker..........................some of una in the state have always been a pdp tool..............so nothing new.carry go
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by itetemi: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Okada still operate in inner street of Lagos, and marwa(tricycle) is not a bad option.

you dey mind the clowns, all this fashola innovation are been copied by the clownish governors of the east.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by itetemi: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D next governor of lagos state, I salute ya sir!

in his imaginations...................
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
You know there's something fundamentally wrong with your life when you start calling an mgbati man your ezi nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by itetemi: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:

which Yoruba are for agbaje.......................una dey like to joke.the okada ban even brought a better and improved source.the marwa.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by itetemi: 9:05am On Mar 06, 2015
docsholz:
By the time this guy will lose, I'll laughhh

even the clown knows he is just kidding
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by meforyou1(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
i have never entered BRT and will never enter it. i'm too big for that.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
No! No! No!

Ndiigbo can do better than that.

On his first visit to alaigbo, he will observe all due process for his coronation.

Good gesture, but they have to now lobby so it can be done properly.
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by waternogetenemy: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
If Agbaje doesnt win, Lagos will divide. grin
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by eastman11: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Army will be deployed to offer protection to the electorate, INEC and ballot boxes, Tifnubu will have no way to rig this time around.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by sokotoburundi(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2015
politicians being using igbo pple as political tool since the days of jesus christ.
Igbo pple= political tool.
In as much as both candidates are of yoruba tribe i dont know why ibos will allow themselves to be drawn into this political rife. there are other tribes in lagos, i see the igbos as trouble makers.pls note am not a yoruba!

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:

Quote me again and bury all your children, Ideot.
You should b banned for this.
Violation of Rule 2
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by SporaD8: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
meforyou1:
i have never entered BRT and will never enter it. i'm too big for that.
Hahaha! Your foolery is way far too amusing - too big for BRT but small enough for Okada?
And please just don't start about how your first uncle big brother own a car because anyone with a Car knows how much menace okada pose to their Cars!

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
eastman11:

b4 d ban, Okoda had d Highest number of Accident casualties. I hope u knw how many lives that ban saved

1 Like

Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2015
SporaD8:
Hahaha! Your foolery is way far too amusing - too big for BRT but small enough for Okada?
And please just don't start about how your first uncle big brother own a car because anyone with a Car knows how much menace okada pose to their Cars!
I dnt think d nigga even stays in lagos for starters
Re: All Hail Agbaje, The Ezi Nwanne Nidigbo 1 In Lagos!!! by change9ja(f): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
waternogetenemy:
If Agbaje doesnt win, Lagos will divide. grin
Anoda Ban worthy moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Nigerian And An American On Donald Trump Facebook Page. / Why Haven't Igbo Businessmen Visited Nnamdi Kanu / More Photos As Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.