Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) (54252 Views)

UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion / Isnt Kaduna State The Dirtiest State In Nigeria With These Pictures??? / How To Take Care Of Your Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Saw some of these pictures of Pregnant women doing "extremely dangerous" stuff.

In my opinion I honestly feel that such acts not only endangers the life of the women but ‎puts the babies at risk! 

Will you allow you Pregnant wife to get involved with any of these?

4 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by temitemi1(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
which party is she for pdp or apc coz i dont recognise her as a politician

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Ntn wrong esp with last pic
Marriage swt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Hell NO! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
the last pic is ugly!! shame go catch me on her behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by leshluap(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
it depends on how old the pregnancy is.

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
NEVER!!! Especially not the second pic, where the lady is lifting weights. I think I can still be cool with the last pic.

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Sometimes we nid somtin like dis to cool our head in dis section. Thumbs up OP

5 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Chimarto: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Posted in the wrong section.

....Yes if necessary

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Yes, why not...if the doctor said it is OK.

It is exercising.

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
The first one is not pregnant. Just an overloaded belly.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by abdul4new(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Hell no, and beside this white men are insane......
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
The first one is not pregnant. Just an overloaded belly.

Huh!!!

Guy u need glasses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
I did more than this during my first pregnancy.

Kini big deal?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Kini big deal?

grin grin

Wow!

Did your hubby see you, if yes how did he take it?
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by xpac01(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, this can't be worst than what she will pass through in the hands of my musachi griding at night and in different positions,,, aside the lady lifting weight sha.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by hani2348(f): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
Saw some of these Few picture of Pregnant women doing extremely dangerous stuff.

In my opinion I honestly feel that such acts not only endangers the life of the women but ‎puts the babies at risk! 

Will you allow you Pregnant wife do this?
Exercise is very good for pregnant women

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

Wow!

Did your hubby see you, if yes how did he take it?
he didn't take it to be anything. Its my body and I know I feel good about it.

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by dridowu: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Last pics > Yes
Others > Capital No

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nutase: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
pregnant woman playin bball go born dennis rodman 2 sad
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by wemmieslim(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Ain't nothing wrong in light exercise for pregnant women,Doctors recommend it but it doesn't have to be so demanding..,I'll keep exercising even when am pregnant cos I like keeping fit.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Can't,afterall the press-up I did to put it inside..#Never.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by brownlord: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Kini big deal?

grin grin

Coming from berem, can't believe anything from you without evidence. Sorry but got to ask for pictures

4 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by ignis: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Kini big deal?

grin grin
That's why you're mz Jack Bauer
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na by force! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
It depends on the kind of wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Health Benefits Of Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.