Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Architectural Drawings And Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Architectural Drawings And Designs (1689 Views)

Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / Hyper Realistic Drawings And Sculptures That Will Leave You Speechless. / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Drawings And Designs by vanimashaun(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
hello,you can now get all your architectural drawings and designs,from our best team of architects at a very cheap price, contact::: 08066064283 or 08173314951 ,bbm pin::291BD3FE

Re: Architectural Drawings And Designs by prof800(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Awesome
Re: Architectural Drawings And Designs by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
whats awsome ther,isn't that the same duplex isaw on google the other day....bro put up a raw fresh-from-scratch design 4 people 2 c man..09021568223

Re: Architectural Drawings And Designs by 123kun(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2015
This is my job ...contact me 08138302831
Re: Architectural Drawings And Designs by vanimashaun(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
When one is good ,those that are not up to their standard begins to hate,I always smile at draft men ,that call them same architects,
Re: Architectural Drawings And Designs by Raul08: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'm a civil/structural engineer; In an atmosphere of professional synergy, all parties are indispensable of each other. I've had (and still don't mind having more) Arc. friends, earnestly seeking consultancy services for the purposes of structural designs (steel, reinforced concrete, composites), drawing clarifications (or third party check of structural drawings), as well as integrity assessment of
structures (via NDT). I also seek Arc.'s esteemed services when
the need arises and I actually ceased from producing
Architectural drawings years back while in school but rather preferred calling on or recommending the professionals to prospective clients. "Jack
of all trades, master of none", the idiom goes.

And perhaps if you (as an Architect or a civil property owner),
seek the service(s) of a structural engineer, don't hesitate to
reach me via; olaniyioluseun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

(PROMO) Get Your Flyers Designed Completely FREE (first 5 People) / Proficientview Printshop/wedding Service/wedding Card (local, Foreign) + prints / Cartoonist / Illustrator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.