Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Will You Do After May 28th? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do After May 28th? (601 Views)

We Are Not Comfortable With May 28th Handover Date - APC / Efcc May Need More Staff After May 28th,2015.prediction / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do After May 28th? by francizy(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Well, these questions goes out to APC and PDP supporters.

For PDP supporters, if Buhari wins the election, what will you do?

For APC supporters, if Jonathan wins the election, what will you do?

Please do not derail this thread or tell me stuffs like my candidate will never loose.

Just go straight to the point and get the question answered based on who you are supporting/campaigning for.
Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by francizy(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
As for me, I will congratulate whoever wins.. Although my vote goes to Jonathan..
Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by abacusCm(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
I will definitely pour champaign that day because I am 100% sure that the people's General will win the election,no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
abacusCm:
I will definitely pour champaign that day because I am 100% sure that the people's General will win the election,no doubt.

This is how you fail exams... Smh! Is the answer you gave the right answer to the question?

Even with instructions stated above, you still failed... shocked

Oya go and read ya books undecided
Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by dein77(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
For me, my first loyalty is with the wellbeing of Nigeria.

Whatever happens, life goes on.

Will congratulate the winner, support him in any way possible, and continue with my work.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eventhough, I will vote for the people's General and I'm expecting him to triumph at the end of th day but if otherwise;

I'll congratulate the shoeless son of Otuoke and wish him success in piloting the affairs of this great country.

Meanwhile, Sai buhari!
The end shall justify the means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by francizy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
dein77:
For me, my first loyalty is with the wellbeing of Nigeria.

Whatever happens, life goes on.

Will congratulate the winner, support him in any way possible, and continue with my work.

Meanwhile, GEJ till 2019.

More like the response I expected! Matured one..

I pray that whoever wins does everything right to fix Nigeria and bring us all together.
Re: What Will You Do After May 28th? by francizy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
Neyoor:
Eventhough, I will vote for the people's General and I'm expecting him to triumph at the end of th day but if otherwise;

I'll congratulate the shoeless son of Otuoke and wish him success in piloting the affairs of this great country.

Meanwhile, Sai buhari!
The end shall justify the means.

Nice response although you for show our Presido small respect na... tongue

May God direct the affairs of the election tho..

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Advice Nigeria To Vote For APC (VIDEO) / “I Can’t Ask My People To Vote For You”- Awujale Of Ijebuland Tells Jonathan / Card Reader Test Review: Worries Over Failure Rate In Parts Of The North -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.