Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) (67588 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by omanifrank(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Babe u r on ur own abeg, Love nwantiti...

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by daimsy(f): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
she should try harder.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Mumu gal angry

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by xpac01(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
cyberdurable:
Mumu gal angry
Urrm, bloke spreading your insults all nooks of Nairaland. You jealous of the General right? ? The pretty chap has freedom of expression ya know. Mkpi christmas.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
She get PVC undecided?

31 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by sammyj: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Haters should better accept the love people have for the peoples general or they should go and die grin grin grin
cyberdurable:
Mumu gal angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Nice one. These paid pdp groons on NL will come out and say trash now. We prefer an older credible leader than a failed young president. Beside who says GEJ is young?

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by ishiamu(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
daimsy:
who? besides, no matter what, don't wish anybody death.

Not wishing anyone death but we will all die someday

1 Like

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
sammyj:
Haters go better accept it or go and die grin grin grin

[size=20]Buharist why quoting me? Oyah Face front[/size]

3 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by xpac01(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2015
cyberdurable:

Quote me again, and watch amadioha Ruin your Life... Ewu Gambia
Hehehe, Amadioha must be your next of kin. If only you can change from you achaic mentality, we are recruiting useful youth for this generation. You can win a chance but not with this ratatata buccal cavititious obselet ranting around a social internet forum.

11 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by steppin: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Olosho plenty for APC.

15 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by truenorth: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Man of the People.

Sai Buhari

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by sammyj: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin I like my SAI BABA !!!
cyberdurable:

[size=20]Buharist why quoting me? Oyah Face front[/size]

21 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by betacitizen(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
GMB

24 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:

Hehehe, Amadioha must be your next of kin. If only you can change from you achaic mentality, we are recruiting useful youth for this generation. You can win a chance but not with this ratatata buccal cavititious obselet ranting around a social internet forum.

fool, I wonder hw u intend to achieve your stupid and aimless Goals, Recruiting young men and women, Poisoning their minds with Lies, Full of deceit, the Last Recruiting ur likes did landed us in d mess we are now, Brainwashing Ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
sammyj:
grin grin grin I like my SAI BABA !!!

lol... The Last Loser
Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by xpac01(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
cyberdurable:

fool, I wonder hw u intend to achieve your stupid and aimless Goals, Recruiting young men and women, Poisoning their minds with Lies, Full of deceit, the Last Recruiting ur likes did landed us in d mess we are now, Brainwashing Ignoramus
Huh! You see, that is why i said you still have a naive and gullible mentality. Sorry bro. Hope you didn't loose your tes.tis to the brainwashers? ? Just get into the train of great thinking youths and shall never be a maga nor mugu again. Boy, you have something great in you. Make it to positive use and don't allow those brainhoggers to manipulate it again ok.. God bless my son. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by dridowu: 11:50am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
She get PVC undecided?

9 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by horlabiyi(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Publicity stunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by sammyj: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
And what will be the faith of your so called GEJ the clueless one after MARCH4BUHARI !!
cyberdurable:

lol... The Last Loser

5 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by polite2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
BRING YOUR LIPS HERE AND SUCK,LICK AND DRINK FROM MY PUP
ANYWAY I NOR BLAME AM, GIRLS GENERALLY LOVE A MAN OF INTEGRITY AND FIRM, RESOLUTE CHARACTER
male spotted

10 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by igbeke: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Grow up kid, that mofo had no regard for ur gender.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by cyberdurable(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:

Huh! You see, that is why i said you still have a naive and gullible mentality. Sorry bro. Hope you didn't loose your tes.tis to the brainwashers? ? Just get into the train of great thinking youths and shall never be a maga nor mugu again. Boy, you have something great in you. Make it to positive use and don't allow those brainhoggers to manipulate it again ok.. God bless my son. Shalom

Lmao! u cn deceive d Easy n gullible ones, in my own case u are just a pap! try harder
Re: See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) by AJOT99(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Continue....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Ignored Call To Join Buhari On Podium To Present APC Flag To Tinubu / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.