Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through (33398 Views)

Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches? / Could This Man Go To Heaven? PIX / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Sheenor: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
I can't help but laugh out loud.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by nairabetguru(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Some prophets can be very heartless o!!!!! See what they made this man go through.

and u expect beta idea to come out from that kind head undecided
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by adenine02: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Some prophets can be very heartless o!!!!! See what they made this man go through.

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by midolian(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam, oh! Am sowie Christianity!
cheesy cheesy

U will neva change..yeye man
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by totorimi: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
MAY WE NEVER SEE THE TYPE OF CHALLENGE IN THIS LIFE THAT WILL PUSH US INTO THE HANDS OF SUCH PROPHET OF DOOM AND EVIL. AMEN

1 Like

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by darepoju(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
DDeliverer:
RELIGION HAS KILLED MAN..

IS IT IGNORANCE OR ILLITERACY OR FOOLISHNESS??

THE MAN CAN'T ASK "WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID JESUS ASK HIS FOLLOWERS TO DO THIS KIND OF SHIT"?

I GIVE UP ON MANKIND!!!

SIR, MANKIND IS A BIG PROJECT DON'T GIVE UP...
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by campusflavour: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
manual day of penticost
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy

U will neva change..yeye man
lol, ya dhe monitor me, monitoring demon in d house grin
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
eleko1:
angry Quite! Say what U knw/aware of.Aint a Celestians,they dnt do their own deliverance in dis Manner. undecided

So how do you celestials do your own deliverance

1 Like

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by jhydebaba(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Adyrin:
Sharap dere!
Nice time indeed
Go do your own make yu see how e be
sorry, if I may ask, is the man complaining or is he crying
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by wemmieslim(f): 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gullible people led by gullible prophets,
Christians need to go back to the bible,if your church doctrine does not correspond with the BIBLE,then,you're doing it wrong,don't be deceived.

"My people perish for lack of understanding".
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Eberex(m): 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Its called ''killing the flesh'' maybe its a way of fasting for them
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Takim107(f): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is small compare to my own experience. .A friend took me to one church like that to help his prophet frnd sing in his evening service before the service the prophet told my frnd I came with that is a model that she should forfeit her modelling and come sing for the Lord, SHE CANNOT SING O" he even told her the colour of her pant and told her how many men she done that thing with..The funniest part is that when he was praying for her she fell I thought this man was real to make that my friend fall. .but she later told me she fell not to fall the prophet hand...After service we launched till we got home.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by holyokoto(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
DDeliverer:

THE MAN CAN'T ASK "WHERE IN THE BIBLE DID JESUS ASK HIS FOLLOWERS TO DO THIS KIND OF SHIT"?

I GIVE UP ON MANKIND!!!

Truth Man, I also Gave up on my Kind in contrast to religion long ago
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by terrifiesme(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
What do I say than shake my head in pity... it's the man that's stupid, not the prophecy. was my hands and legs tired for such thing to go on my head.. except the prophet will do same to himself..
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Takim107(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is small compare to my own experience. .A friend took me to one church like that to help his prophet frnd sing in his evening service before the service the prophet told my frnd I came with that is a model that she should forfeit her modelling and come sing for the Lord, SHE CANNOT SING O" he even told her the colour of her pant and told her how many men she done that thing with..The funniest part is that when he was praying for her she fell I thought this man was real to make that my friend fall. .but she later told me she fell not to fall the prophet hand...After service we launched till we got home...
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Takim107(f): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is small compare to my own experience. .A friend took me to one church like that to help his prophet frnd sing in his evening service before the service the prophet told my frnd I came with that is a model that she should forfeit her modelling and come sing for the Lord, SHE CANNOT SING O" he even told her the colour of her pant and told her how many men she done that thing with..The funniest part is that when he was praying for her she fell I thought this man was real to make that my friend fall. .but she later told me she fell not to fall the prophet hand...After service we launched till we got home... grin
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by vislabraye(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

I am speechless
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by kechywillz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
dis man na mumu
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by eleko1: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Go there and figure it out with Ur kokoro eyes.They use Candle but won't lighten the candle on Ur head dat is the fact
Danrizzle:

So how do you celestials do your own deliverance
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
I really feel sorry for these folks.
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by buJu234: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:

Who is heartless the prophet doing it for fame and money. Or d foolish Dundee United guy dat can't think with his head..
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by allanphash7(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Religion = Scam
lolaxavier:
Religion = Rubbish
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by adedayourt(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
D ques we sud ask ourselves is

"can any prophet make me do this?"

If d ans is no then d man in d pix is as foolish as he looks

Its nt about religion now but idividual misrepresentation of it
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by bashimam(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
I d laf
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by fuckerholic(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Iamfrank:
Even d british wu brought christainity to us, don't practice it d way we do

As if this is the kind faith the british Brought to us..my friend this is jewish kind of faith based on old testament..why are some of you christians so daft ?
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by fuckerholic(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
DDeliverer:

I GIVE UP ON MANKIND!!!

As much as I don't support nor stand against this,I wish to ask you did Jesus exhaust every way of life to mankind without left over ? You should first reason the denomination that is concerned not showing your uninformed biased faith.do you read old testament at all ? Is it Jesus oriented ? Some people like you die in ignorance
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by allanphash7(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Religion is a scam
Horus:
Accepting an imported alien religion has killed our peoples minds.

Give them back their Jesus and return to your Ancestors
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by NemzySeries(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Welkom to White Garment Nigeria (a.k.a C & S) were every evil spirit possessed person goes tru a special punishment/exercise b4 bin delivered

1 Like

Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by aminae: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
STUPIDITY ON DISPLAY!
Re: See What A Prophet Made A Man Go Through by Dammyjohn(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:
Abeg, that thing na anointing jor!
Abi una no remember pentecost day for bible?
That was not candle or physical thing but it was spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Ben Eragbai Preaches In A Range Rover On The Streets (Photos) / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.