Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27037 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
What if this precious element was erased form the table of "relationship"
What if their was nothing like "'sex''?
Would relationships still stand. Will couples still experience "love".
Would the rate of celibacy increase?
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

As for me, I think the famous titanic disaster
of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

So Nairalanders, what do you think?
Would relationships and marriages still stand?
Would you still love and continue with your partners?

5 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by falconey(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes and money,What will be the fun then?

#I dedicate this land to MARCH4BUHARI.

#to all the strippers out there.

#and to my lovely irresistable bilikisu.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by lirusehn(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

to which account wud it be written if sex is removed??

nway!! it's gonna last for a NIGHTundecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Sugardiva(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mine would.

4 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
U guys mk sex look like smth one is priviliged to get.

3 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by steppin: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
If sex is not involved, something else would replace it. There must be something else.

28 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Will never be...cant live without....s*x is like a mobile...life is incomplete without it...

13 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
undecided
Don't you ever make reasonable contributions instead of just using smileys?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by lirusehn(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
missjenna:

cheesygrincheesycheesygrin

7 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by falconey(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
missjenna:

I think the smiley is reasonable LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
yes with money and bj grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
missjenna:

Why no sex at all? Did her mouth fall off?
Is that reasonable enough?
Now screw you!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked
werin happen cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Relationship without sex won't make any sense, totally useless. angry

5 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
werin happen cheesy
lol divorce ur husband and marry me grin any amount. Name it.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
Why no sex at all? Did her mouth fall off?
Is that reasonable enough?
Now screw you!!! angry

Why is he angry again? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
It won't make sense at all..

Talking outside religion, I think many of our ladies don't totally submit especially when they are in NO sex relationships mainly because there's no sexual attachment

Sex is the only restriction between friends, so when sex is taken out of relationships you are not in any way different from ordinary friends

To each his own opinion cool

25 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by stillchris: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
The thing is that if you are to remove sex, you will also remove romance/intimacy because romance/intimacy is what eruots the temptation of sexual desire for partner.

meaning... no kissing, smooshing... nothing. just talk. what's a relationship without intimacy? me no fit bear am o.

i'd rather just be friends with you then propose when i'm sure it's you than go through all that ish no matter how much i feel about you.
imagine going through all that with a girl who's not that into you... omo mehn, dat na long tin o.

4 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cutehector:
lol divorce ur husband and marry me grin any amount. Name it.
money cant buy the love i have for him,his part of me already and i wont want him missing in my life cheesy#sweet love

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
money cant buy the love i have for him,his part of me already and i wont want him missing in my life cheesy#sweet love
eya. Awww. If only so many wives could be like you.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

Why is he angry again? undecided
why won't she mind her business?

Oh!! I thought it was a rhetorical question.
I was rhetorically adding to it. angry

6 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by deskossy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
na all this kind tinx u dey like grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
why won't she mind her business?

Oh!! I thought it was a rhetorical question.
I was rhetorically adding to it. angry

Talk to the fingers! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by henribj(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
could you stop talking about that which can not be changed? and rather talk about that which can be changed.
imagine spending/wasting time on the impossible.

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Fatalveli(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cutehector:
U guys mk sex look like smth one is priviligedPrivilege to get.
Privilege

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

Talk to the fingers! tongue
take it! angry

6 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
deskossy:
na all this kind tinx u dey like grin grin
nah just say my mind cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Qualer: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
Will never be...cant live without....s*x is like a mobile...life is incomplete without it...

mmmmmhhhhhhh! *stroking goatee - slowly*. you just aroused my keen interest...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
take it! angry

So that is how you go about beating women ehn? angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Psalmwise(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli angry saw you by the wind what are you peeping at....
Anyways have you updated

#Platonic relationship... Any bae here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.