Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11481 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
In the mosque right now and chilling. The Imam is telling us about life in the grave, some of the punishments it entails before resurrection. The question that keeps going through my mind is what of those that doesn't have grave? those hunters that got eaten by wild animals, those that were cremated. Then I remembered when government wanted to extend one of the streets in my area, when they told relatives of the owner of graves along the streets to exhume the graves because they don't want to build roads on graves. We saw people opening up graves and bringing out bones, the question now is considering the fact that most of the people buried in these graves are idol worshipers, are these bones begin punished in their respective graves?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Islam has no answer for you,get the answer from the creator himself...
Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
justlove91:
In the mosque right now and chilling. The Imam is telling us about life in the grave, some of the punishments it entails before resurrection. The question that keeps going through my mind is what of those that doesn't have grave? those hunters that got eaten by wild animals, those that were cremated. Then I remembered when government wanted to extend one of the streets in my area, when they told relatives of the owner of graves along the streets to exhume the graves because they don't want to build roads on graves. We saw people opening up graves and bringing out bones, the question now is considering the fact that most of the people buried in these graves are idol worshipers, are these bones begin punished in their respective graves?
Are you muslim?

4 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Empiree:
Are you muslim?
Hard to answer
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
justlove91:

Hard to answer
stop playing games. You are either muslim or not. In between is hypocrisy. You either go to masjid and learn sincerely or you dont. No way in between. That's two-faced

4 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Empiree:
stop playing games. You are either muslim or not. In between is hypocrisy. You either go to masjid and learn sincerely or you dont. No way in between. That's two-faced

Why are u always aggressive. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
justlove91:

Islamic eschatology is irrational. .and mostly illogical. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Sheenor: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
pneumaticos:
Islam has no answer for you,get the answer from the creator himself...
Jesus

Jesus! Creator of heaven and earth...

7 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Why are u always aggressive. .
And what's this supposed to mean?

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sheenor:

How can a creation be a creator

Christ made everything,
but because of the nature of this realm,he needed a body which for your understanding,i will call Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:

He pretends he's not a Christian to be able to bash Muslims. I asked him about his belief and he ignored the question! How can you say:

I'm an ex- Muslim (not a Muslim)

I'm not a Christian

I'm not an atheist (that makes him a theist, a believer in at least a form of god).... but he just says he belongs to none of these. Is that even possible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

He pretends he's not a Christian to be able to bash Muslims. I asked him about his belief and he ignored the question! How can you say:

I'm not a Christian

I'm not an atheist (that makes him a theist, a believer in at least a form of god).... but he just says he belongs to none of these. Is that even possible?
Why do you think is not possible to be a theist without any affiliation with any religion.
Read my story here https://www.nairaland.com/2183239/cant-wait-free-story#31385164
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Nobody even attempts my questions! Was the imam lying?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2015
justlove91:

Why do you think is not possible to be a theist without any affiliation with any religion.
Read my story here https://www.nairaland.com/2183239/cant-wait-free-story#31385164

I don't need to read any story. You're either a theist (believing in any form of god) or an atheist (believing there's no god). No middle ground
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

I'm not a Christian

9jaforlife your lack of intelligence is unbelievable. . He could be agnostic, a Hindu buddist etc. justlove91 u should not feel compelled to tell these muslims ur stance or belief.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

I'm not a Christian

They think we are foolish

5 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bickering over over inanities.

When are you people ever going to wake up?

The resurrection that the Bible and the Quran are both talking about, is not the resurrection of the literal dead capital NO, IT IS THE RESURRECTION OF THE LIVING BUT MENTALLY DEAD, THE PHYSICALLY LIVING BUT SPIRITUALLY DISCONNECTED FROM GOD.

All religions talk about the resurrection of the dead, it is the resurrection of the race who civilised the whole world, the race that gave the knowledge of God to the whole world, it is the resurrection this race of people that all the Holy Books are talking about, because this race wrote the books.

Black people, Negroes are in the grave and are in torment, the whole predicament of the Negro today is what is called the tribulation, the torment of the grave. This may sound ridiculous but if we consider the contributions of the Negro to the development and civilisation of the world, it is the most incongruous thing in creation that we can ever be devolved to this level. Alas, it is the work of God, punishment for disobedience, and our present troubles is penitence for our sins. The time for our pain has ended. It is time to wake up. The whole world is waiting and watching for you Negroes, wake up, WAKE UP!!!

The Bible and the Quran are both talking about the resurrection of the dead, the Negro is the dead (Negro also mean dead). We civilised the world and gave it the knowledge of God to it.

THIS IS THE HOUR, WAKE UP!!!

John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:
Who are the "they"
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:

Let's look at Jesus or mohammed according to ur quran

- Quran mentions in sura 19 that Jesus was born by immaculate conception . That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Quran designated one whole sura to the mother of Jesus (Mary,sura 19). Poor Mo’s mother Amina was noteven mentioned once, leave alone naming a sura after her.

- Quran says Jesus was a born a genius who could talk as a new born (5.110) . It also says that Mo was born as a mòron who could never learn to read or write all his life (7.157,7.158).

Quran says Jesus could make a clay bird and give life to it (5.110). That means he was capable of creating his own food. On the other hand Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning his own bread (8.1,8.41) .

Quran says Jesus could give life to dead people (5.110) . On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead (3.152,8.17,8.67,33.26-27)..
(Mo holds the world record of beheading 900 men of Quraiza in a single day)

- Quran says Jesus could give sight to the blind (5.110). Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen Mo’s stolen camels ).

- Quran says Allah gave Jesus capability of curing incurable diseases like leprosy (5.110). Allah gave no such power to Mo (20.133). His own most beloved sonIbrahim ( from his sex slave Maria) died in front of him, although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.

- Allah made Jesus a saint who never lusted women . Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them 33.50).

Allah made Jesus a very loving man who loved children .Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children (65.4).

- Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Let's look at Jesus or mohammed according to ur quran

- Quran mentions in sura 19 that Jesus was born by immaculate conception . That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Quran designated one whole sura to the mother of Jesus (Mary,sura 19). Poor Mo’s mother Amina was noteven mentioned once, leave alone naming a sura after her.

- Quran says Jesus was a born a genius who could talk as a new born (5.110) . It also says that Mo was born as a mòron who could never learn to read or write all his life (7.157,7.158).

Quran says Jesus could make a clay bird and give life to it (5.110). That means he was capable of creating his own food. On the other hand Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning his own bread (8.1,8.41) .

Quran says Jesus could give life to dead people (5.110) . On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead (3.152,8.17,8.67,33.26-27)..

- Quran says Jesus could give sight to the blind (5.110). Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen Mo’s stolen camels ).

- Quran says Allah gave Jesus capability of curing incurable diseases like leprosy (5.110). Allah gave no such power to Mo (20.133). His own most beloved sonIbrahim ( from his sex slave Maria) died in front of him, although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.

- Allah made Jesus a saint who never lusted women . Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them 33.50).

Allah made Jesus a very loving man who loved children .Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children (65.4).

- Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..
This is absolutely brilliant!!!! Ur best answer yet

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

That implies that Prophet Mowas conceived from lustful sex like a low life animal.

- , Poor Mo’s mother

- It also says that Mo was born as a mòron

Allah had to make stealing halal for Mo because Mo was not capable of earning

On the other hand Mo could only kill live people dead

- Mo took the sight away from of the seeing . (He had eyes of the Ukul men gouged because they had stolen[b] Mo’s stolen camels[/b] ).

-although Mo prayed and begged Allah for his health for several nights.
Allah made Mo a Satan who killed innocent men and enslaved their wives and daughters and raped them
Allah made Mo a pedophile who made love to children
Quran says Jesus did not die , he was raised to heaven by Allah . Allah did no such favors for Mo. He was buried in ground to rot after he died a very painful death, poisoned by his enemies..

true2god:
Yes, the quran\mohammed is dubios here. The arabs and the Jews run a paternal family system till date. Family lineage is considered along the male ancestors.

Why did quran call Jesus, son of mary, instead of his father's name since nowhere in the bible a child is link to his mother's geneology?

There is no point having intelligent discussion with you. It wont make any sense to you. I will not debate a bigot. You guys are clearly plain enemies of Allah and His messenger. Bigots will be treated exactly the way they present themselves.

Debate with bigots is better of in person->Face to face dialogue<-. I will be glad to refer you to muslim preacher in SW should you want debate live. You can openly challenge him. That's more sensible. But online is just rants rants and rants. So you will be met here same way you present yourself. Pls, do let me know if you are interested. Thanks

It seems you can't debate without uttering offensive statements that you consider "truth". Unless and until you call your brain to order, there is no formal discussion with you.

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:

There is no point having intelligent discussion with you. It wont make any sense to you. I will not debate a bigot. You guys are clearly plain enemies of Allah and His messenger. Bigots will be treated exactly the way they present themselves.

Debate with bigots is better of in person->Face to face dialogue<-. I will be glad to refer you to muslim preacher in SW should you want debate live. You can openly challenge him. That's more sensible. But online is just rants rants and rants. So you will be met here same way you present yourself. Pls, do let me know if you are interested. Thanks

It seems you can't debate without uttering offensive statements that you consider "truth". Unless and until you call your brain to order, there is no formal discussion with you.

If u are serious about this I can give u my details for u to book my ticket (return ticket of course) during my vacation in the next few months...

I would like to see how empiree looks.. maybe I can convince u to leave Islam in person.

But I do have safety concerns. .

Peace..
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

If u are serious about this I can give u my details for u to book my ticket (return ticket of course) during my vacation in the next few months...

I would like to see how empiree looks.. maybe I can convince u to leave Islam in person.

But I do have safety concerns. .

Peace..
Maam, now stop that nonsense. You have no idea who you talking to. If you want to debate openly about theology, i can refer you. But conversion to worship man-god, 3-headedgods will not happen.
Your confusion and delusion alone is enough. You believe God impregnated a woman(auzubillah), then He begot according to you, then the boy grew up and overthrew His father and himself is now God. Fantastic!. Now get that conversion thing from your head.....3-headedgod worshiper!

6 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:
Maam, now stop that nonsense. You have no idea who you talking to. If you want to debate openly about theology, i can refer you. But conversion to worship man-god, 3-headedgods will not happen.
Your confusion and delusion alone is enough. You believe God impregnated a woman(auzubillah), then He begot according to you, then the boy grew up and overthrew His father and himself is now God. Fantastic. Now get that conversion thing from your head.....3-headedgod worshiper
Ifeann asked u a question that u do not want to answer. From ur quran, who is d father of Jesus?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:

I hv noticed something abt u Empiree, u say dt Ifeann is lying but u cannot support ur claim with any quranic verse. It is rather disappointing. U r nt unintelligent yet u seems so irrational. Kindly contribute meaningfully
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Empiree:
Your confusion and delusion alone is enough. You believe God impregnated a woman(auzubillah), then He begot according to you, then the boy grew up and overthrew His father and himself is now God. Fantastic. Now get that conversion thing from your head.....3-headedgod worshiper

Empiree does this mean u won't be booking the flight.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 3:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Empire does this mean u won't be booking the flight.
Is this exist strategy?
No, i truly want to see you debate them openly. They are properly coordinated. There is no need to rant online. Please if you are interested, i will give you their contact to call for open challenge on christian/muslim debate (on theology). It's going to be in the open. See what preparation they have for distant challengers. Dont know if they do. Or..,

If you are not or can not physically present, be sure to arrange true2god, pastokun, allnaijablogger, Bobbysworld28, dejilg, truthman212, nortcentrallord, malvisguy212, OREMUSSANCTUS to represent you. And let them also bring as little as 10 people with them each. That's where you can convert as many muslims as you possibly can. Conversion will not work here. And if chief preacher asks for names for recognition purposes, in order for us on NL to be able to identify you, kindly tell them to syndicate "ifeann-NL-group". That way we Muslims here will be able to recognize.

Youtube video will be made available later for you to watch. Do you want to do this?

Bobbysworld28:

Ifeann asked u a question that u do not want to answer. From ur quran, who is d father of Jesus?
Sorry, there is not serious debate online. Kindly refer to the above see if you are interested?. And I ask you too, who was the father of Adam?. Who impregnated Mary?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 3:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

I hv noticed something abt u Empiree, u say dt Ifeann is lying but u cannot support ur claim with any quranic verse. It is rather disappointing. U r nt unintelligent yet u seems so irrational. Kindly contribute meaningfully
what is this one saying?. Since you have no idea nonsense she posted, then i think you too should hide behind her skirt.

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 3:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

Islamic eschatology is irrational. .and mostly illogical. .
And what's this has to do with eschatology?. See you dont know what you talking about. Is there any correlation btw Islamic science of the grave and eschatology?. You have a serious problem

5 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
what is this one saying?. Since you have no idea nonsense she posted, then i think you too should hide behind her skirt.
Hmmm. Obviously u hv nothing meaningful to contribute, how sad! Ok o!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
And what's this has to do with eschatology?. See you dont know what you talking about. Is there any correlation btw Islamic science of the grave and eschatology?. You have a serious problem

Wow.. Islamic science of the grave...lol??

Empiree sweetheart please define eschatology?..??

U claim u have studied it extensively and what's that other term u love to use..emmm.. Epistemology.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:

This is very rude... Please don't be aggressive to the gentleman bobbysworld28. Several people have told you the same thing he has told u.. U don't have an issue based discussion based on evidence. U prefer to intimidate and throw insults. I wonder what u will do to ifeann if u where discussing with her in person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / The Only Antidote For Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.