Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11583 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree:
Whats the purpose of asking?. If you go to the mosque chilling, does that look like a serious student?. Instead of asking silly questions, how about you wait until your turn?. All your questions shall be duly answered after you are shrouded. Dont you think this is the perfect answer to your question.
My preference is cremation
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
justlove91:

My preference is cremation
So what do you want me to do about it?. If that's your choice, then write it down on your will. Who cares what your preference is. You shall meet your Lord, simple.

But this doesn't give you gut to spew nonsense here about Islam and muslims

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emmeritus:
Finally You are just a confused man who wishes to remain in his ignorance;all you've typed here make no sense-peace.

Your poor soul needs Jesus

Of which am only trying to let you see

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
9jaforlife:

I'm a lady grin
Surprised!!!
Alhaja Salam
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree:
So what do you want me to do about it?. If that's your choice, then write it down on your will. Who cares what your preference is. You shall meet your Lord, simple.

But this doesn't give you gut to spew nonsense here about Islam and muslims
Ogade gbagbarale!
we dey fight?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
People says not all Muslims are wicked but I think otherwise.
I believe all Muslims are wicked people, especially those who are aware of Mohammed works and deeds yet still champions him and his religion.
The scriptures tells me both workers of wicked deeds and supporters of such people will face the wrath of God- Romans 1:29-32 which says, ''Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousnes, murder...
32. Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them''.

You can't support wicked deeds and says to me, you have a good heart. Definitely not.
Empiree for example, supports Islam because it gives him the perfect reason to practise polygamy and other selfish and wicked acts.
That shows that majority, if not all muslims are wicked people. How I wish the Arabs can capture all these muslims and give to them what it entails to be muslims, like treating the blacks as their slaves, killing them that commits the acts of adultery/fornication e.t.c. These will probably reset their brain and tells them how vile that religion is.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Of?
The killer pedophile?
The 72 virgins?
The murders?
The FACT dt u all go to hell?

What exactly?

YOU LACK ALL THE LABEL PART

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Shirley07:
I believe all Muslims are wicked people, especially those who are aware of Mohammed works and deeds yet still champions him and his religion.
The scriptures tells me both workers of wicked deeds and supporters of such people will face the wrath of God- Romans 1:29-32 which says, ''Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousnes, murder...
32. Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them''.

You can't support wicked deeds and says to me, you have a good heart. Definitely not.
Empiree for example, supports Islam because it gives him the perfect reason to practise polygamy and other selfish and wicked acts.
That shows that majority, if not all muslims are wicked people. How I wish the Arabs can capture all these muslims and give to them what it entails to be muslims, like treating the blacks as their slaves, killing them that commits the acts of adultery/fornication e.t.c. These will probably reset their brain and tells them how vile that religion is.

Not all Muslims are comfortable with what Mohammed did in the quran and hadiths .. some eventual leave Islam because of this...

Empiree , 9jaforlife tartar9 and co on the other hand have told us here that they support pedophilia and don't mind having s.ex with kids because their prophet did it..

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by shevi4mb(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Ifeann post=31426294]
Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me

Hey, em talkin to u as a friend, and all u'r puttin is some kind of photoshoped shit. If u have any problem wit muhammad, face Muhammad and nt islam, cos to islam, muhammed is nobody but a mere messenger and warner....pls, stop this bashin on islam, ppl, far more powerful than u have tried it in d past, if u read tru history, u'l understand me beTter.
I perfectly undrstnd u on this issue of hatred for islam, due to dis propaganda surroundin islam in our present world,and if i was in ur shoes, i'd have prolly had same resentment, but if u see more than seven people correcting u on this same issue, try understand that, its more than wot the media portrays. Please, em beggin u in wotever God u blieve in, pls stop this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=shevi4mb post=31472124][/quote]

I don't use photo shop. .

I detest Islam and not muslims..

You can
Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2015
^^^ you will live to rightful age, God willing and you will see Islam enter your house in the village. you will see it strong as each departs this world. and you will not be able to do anything about it as any of the american preachers can't do anything about it.

@justlove9: my point is that Allah by the same action humiliates and debases disbeliever but tests the 'condition of and by it elevates [as to wash away the sin] the believer. same condition, the spiritual results are different.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2015
RoyPCain:
^^^ you will live to rightful age, God willing and you will see Islam enter your house in the village. you will see it strong as each departs this world. and you will not be able to do anything about it as any of the american preachers can do anything about it.

@justlove9: my point is that Allah by the same action humiliates and debases disbeliever but tests the condition of and by it elevates [as to wash away the sin] believer. same condition, the spiritual results are different.

God willing and you will see Islam enter your house in the village. you will see it strong as each departs this world. and you will not be able to do anything about it as any of the american preachers can do anything about it.

Nope that will never happen .. for 1400 years islam with its jihadists have tried to conquer the world and failed... they can't even conquer the middle east let alone asia or europe the M.E which is the birthplace of islam and it's founder. The jews have have a homeland in the very heart of Islamic nations... smiley..

Islam will spread because of migration and it will fail because of migration. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 6:01am On Mar 10, 2015
justlove91:

Surprised!!!
Alhaja Salam

Amin. Wa aleikum salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakat, brother justlove. Do have a great day!

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Shirley07:

You're wrong Shirley! Western christians have equally treated blacks as their slaves, in bigger proportions probably. Also, not all Muslims are polygamous, and we even have polygamous christians. You don't have to be a Muslim to be polygamous

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2015
9jaforlife:

You're wrong Shirley! Western christians have equally treated blacks as their slaves, in bigger proportions probably. Also, not all Muslims are polygamous, and we even have polygamous christians. You don't have to be a Muslim to be polygamous
The way he thinks makes my stomach turns. That's why i eschewed.

Amish (christian sect) in U.S. are struggling with govt to have polygamy legalized. They are decent and hardworking. Most live in Pennsylvania. I don't know what's the big deal. Polygamy is throughout Old Testament.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Empiree:
The way he thinks makes my stomach turns. That's why i eschewed.

Amish (christian sect) in U.S. are struggling with govt to have polygamy legalized. They are decent and hardworking. Most live in Pennsylvania. I don't know what's the big deal. Polygamy is throughout Old Testament.

There's even an American man named Brady Williams, he has a show on TV "me and my 5 wives". There are others like him who are progressive polygamists. Recently the state of Utah does not hold polygamous family as illegal anymore.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2015
tola9ja:

YOU LACK ALL THE LABEL PART
Thanks. I appreciate u too

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Shirley07:

If you think "all" Muslim are wicked because of Muhammed(sa) then you have never read nothing about Jehovah in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Not all Muslims are comfortable with what Mohammed did in the quran and hadiths .. some eventual leave Islam because of this...

Empiree , 9jaforlife tartar9 and co on the other hand have told us here that they support pedophilia and don't mind having s.ex with kids because their prophet did it..

If you think Muhammed(sa) had sex with a kid and you called him pedophile you should also call Jehovah of the bible pedophile for impregnating a little girl.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
tintingz:
If you think Muhammed(sa) had sex with a kid and you called him pedophile you should also call Jehovah of the bible pedophile for impregnating a little girl.

Thou fool,
Why dont you look at the processes,

You compare a man lost in lust with God

The hight of stupidity is when u begin to compare supernatural occurence with the physical,most especailly,the dead quran

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2015
tintingz:

Wow.. u are making a big mistake...

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not a child when she got married or birthed Jesus. .

First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause because she didn't have a child for years after marirage. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12 like muslims claim.

Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.

Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)

Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.

As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.

Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99 as claimed by muslimd. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.

Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by holyfamily: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not a child when she got married or birthed Jesus. .

menopause because she didn't have a child for years after marirage. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12 like muslims claim.

married her at 99 as claimed by muslimd. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it

Peace
wad ya just wrote dearie is too hard for dem to comprehend. Ya just nailed d points and its so so rich, buh d problem is dat dey ve seen d truth buh will kip denying it. We will kip on posting abt islam cos people like me wants to learn more abt dem and also tartar9 and tola9ja! As for posting dat link ya sent to me in islamic section, I will do dat later today, buh d. Truth is dat in dat section dey re too dry, cos dey don't give room for debate dere. D likes of usermane re bin frowned at all becos he's saying d truth. Kip up d good work, mite change tartar9 and tola9ja some day, even if dey don't wanna do, let's give dem somtin to daoubt a.llah and muhammed(disaster be upon him)
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by seemples(f): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Ifeann post=31482253]

This geh, this geh!!! You too mush oo shocked
Even as a christian I never could have reasoned out Mary's age this way!

I wish all your exposé were on the Bible than the Koran for it wudav benefitted me much more but then you are called to the Muslim brethren!

The Lord keep you smiley
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by seemples(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
)

Guy, u were banned a-g-a-i-n
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by holyfamily: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
seemples:

Guy, u were banned a-g-a-i-n
ma lady, na zo we see am ooooo. Buh dis night am gona be back bold and stronger. Abt wad ya wrote on ifeann, dat babe is one vast queen ve ever met, re level of reasoning is awesome. She analysed Mary, and I don't tink a sane man will see otherwise, only d likes of tartar9 and tola9ja will do dat cos dey so daft and blind to d truth.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

The same system of meaning is used in case of Aisha(RTA) as well but you choose what suits you.

Was She Really Six / Nine Years?!

Imam Bukhari documents, narrated by 'Aisha herself, that she was married to the Prophet at the age of six in the 2nd year of Hijrah; and the marriage was consummated while she was 9years.

Note: The age varies from 6 - 7, then 9 - 10 as far as Sunni different documentations are concerned.

However, further investigations shows that:
Exhibit 1: Imam Ibn Jarir Tabari (d. 310 A.H), wrote in his ‘History’:

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.”
{Tarikh Tabari, vol. 4, p. 50.}

It is a common knowledge that the holy Prophet propagated Islam for 23years. 13years in Makkah and 10years in Madinah. 'Aisha was said to be "six (6) years" in the 2nd year of Prophet's 10years in Madinah. So, how could this ever be when Imam Tabari reported 'Aisha along her elder brothers and sisters were born before Islam? That should make her at least be 15 - 16years in the 2nd year Hijri.

Exhibit 2: Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib in a brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.”
{ Mishkat al-Masabih, Edition with Urdu translation published in Lahore, 1986, vol. 3, p. 300–301.}

Exhibit3.: Imam Ibn Kathir, in his book "Al-bidayya wal-nihaya," seconded this submission:
“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.”{Vol. 8, p. 346.}

If 'Asma died in 73 A. H at the age of 100years, that will make her 27 years in 1H (first year of Hijrah). Since, she's 10years older than 'Aisha, in the 1st Hijri, 'Aisha's age should be 17years (27 - 10 = 17).
And as agreed upon, she married the Prophet in the 2nd year of Hijrah, then she was 18years old then.

Some Sunni scholars are hell-bent and desperately insisting that 'Aisha was six advancing their argument with the myth that only Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim were the most accurate book of tradition. They did this for two reasons:

1. To preserve and protect the claim of the "accuracy" of Sahih Bukhari. Admitting the age 6 is wrong is tantamount to finding fault in "almighty sahih al-Bukhari!"

2. To maintain the "status" of 'Aisha, according to them, being the "only virgin" the Prophet married. After all, a girl of 6years is a virgin?! Here, the intent is to prove her "spiritual purification".

This second point is thrown into thrash bin by the revelation of Surah Tahrim (Quran chap. 66).

Besides, aren't you the same cretin cautioning your boyfriend, that retar*ded guy to stop using "ra*pe" ....that it is incorrect and untruthful? And now you use the word like no other before. You are dishonest and shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by seemples(f): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
ma lady, na zo we see am ooooo. Buh dis night am gona be back bold and stronger. Abt wad ya wrote on ifeann, dat babe is one vast queen ve ever met, re level of reasoning is awesome. She analysed Mary, and I don't tink a sane man will see otherwise, only d likes of tartar9 and tola9ja will do dat cos dey so daft and blind to d truth.

Your spirit too strong...they kill you, u reincarnate or resurrect...life too sweet you grin

Ifeann is an awesome creature o...with face set like flint on Islam.

And, your friends tartar and tola9ja are far from daft o...u dont expect pple to just up and renounce tenaciously held ideologies without a fight no matter how feeble the attempt? ... they're doing right
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Peace

The Catholic encyclopedia said Mary was little when she got married and conceived, this is not about Muslims claim it is the Jewish culture for girls to marry early.

Aisha(ra) age was not mentioned in Quran the same way Mary(as) age was not mentioned in the bible we can only find them in the historical books.

And you should know that not all Muslims agree with the hadith that says Aisha(ra) was 8-9 when she married to Prophet Muhammed(sa), like the Shia Muslims believe Aisha(ra) married at the age of 17-20, there are different reports on Aisha age the specific age is not known.

During those days was early marriage not a norm or not?

Before you call Prophet Muhammed(sa) a pedophile you should also accept that your god in the bible is also a pedophile(no offense) or better still find out the age girls marry in ancient days and stop ranting all over thread with your senseless posts, it shows the hatred in you which your second god Jesus(as) never preached.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
9jaforlife:

Every christian knows the truth and the way of Christ. It's no one fault if someone fails to follow the path ordered by Christ.
The scriptures say ''Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith''-Heb 12:2.
This means that Jesus should be every christian's role model, anyother person is a counterfeit.
A true Christian allows Christ to order his path and knows that Christ detest slavery, polygamy, murder, unrighteousness e.t.c.
In other words, people who support these vile things are no christians but sinners.
But compared to Islam which was built on murder, covetousness, polygamy, adultery, slavery, lies and all kind of unrighteousness by Mohammed yet such man and his religion is championed by his followers. What kind of bullshit is that!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by holyfamily: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
seemples:

Your spirit too strong...they kill you, u reincarnate or resurrect...life too sweet you grin

Ifeann is an awesome creature o...with face set like flint on Islam.

And, your friends tartar and tola9ja are far from daft o...u dont expect pple to just up and renounce tenaciously held ideologies without a fight no matter how feeble the attempt? ... they're doing right
nobody is sayin dat dey shld give up dem fate, am only doing dis for dem to know dat, a fvcking dead smelling maggot prophet did somtin doesn't make dat tin rite. He slept wif a 9 years old child doesn't make it rite, let's learn to tell ourselves d truth. I don't blame dem, dey were born dat way and I will do same if I were to be a muslim. Buh bin a christian won't make me to sell ma conscience all becos I want to be seen as a mad man dying for ma faith. If I see any pastor doing shit, I condmen it, buh yerima and d likes re being celebrated for raping innocent grl, y? Becos d useless dead pig whoz suppose to be a role model raped a 9 years old grl! Asked dem to name 1 good tin d bastard did while on earth, dey didn't answer it rather dey derailed d thread just to avoid d question. Islam is false, its so glaring.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

Thou fool,
Why dont you look at the processes,

You compare a man lost in lust with God

The hight of stupidity is when u begin to compare supernatural occurence with the physical,most especailly,the dead quran
One question... Did your god have a son or not?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by seemples(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
nobody is sayin dat dey shld give up dem fate, am only doing dis for did while on earth, dey didn't answer it rather dey derailed d thread just to avoid d question. Islam is false, its so glaring.

Same thing...
You see if they condemned the child marriage act, you would go further and ask them to name one good thing the man did...if they answered none tangible basically, you would then exclaim, ''how come y'all are holding on to an empty sac??...come hither'' smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Definition Of Divine Harmony - Understanding Creation & Non-interference / Who Is The Owner Of That Fowl That Crow When Peter Betray Jesus / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.