Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes (1695 Views)

Check Out What This Man Captured On Camera In A Football Stadium - Photo / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Photos:what Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Man's Shoes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by dopeJemi: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
A man rented a house and moved in wit his family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000s, he didn't complain because he likes the house.
The following year he cldnt come up wit d money and d agent was on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was passing 2ru n decided to go borrow d money so dat d husband will pay bk later, d husband was indeed very happy. He paid bk d cash when he got it.

Two yrs later d house rent was increased to 700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged d agent to introduce him to d landlord so dat he cld talk wit him bt d agent bluntly refused.
The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shook him, d house belongs to his wife.

My question is as d man wat will u do?
And as d woman wat will u say to ur husband?
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Enegod(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
every man has his own shoe...i can never be in his shoe undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by chydel(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
booked
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by dopeJemi: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:

Na you sabi
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by goodmorning40: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
THAT is good for the man
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'll just stop paying the house rent. it's as easy as that.
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by dopeJemi: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
goodmorning40:
THAT is good for the man

Why?
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by dopeJemi: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:
I'll just stop paying the house rent. it's as easy as that.

What about the huge sum you've wasted
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
That woman is wicked and heartless why wuld she do dat to her husband.
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by akinsadeez(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wow. what an incredible scenario.
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by xynerise: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
My wife has the money to build a house and I am begging for house rent? What is she trying to prove or achieve?

This scenario no ripe jor undecided
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by ideee03(f): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is super story...
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
this is just funnygrin why would the wife harm her husband like this....well after the husband must have vexed and all,he should be happy that he won't have to pay rent anymore...... now I believe that after God fear womengrin
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

What about the huge sum you've wasted

it's not a waste. it's in her bank account. it's called investment.
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by dopeJemi: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
emrain:

it's not a waste. it's in her bank account. it's called investment.

Lol, okay
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Aitee1: 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Skillfullulu(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'll pack out of the house,so to retain my dignity then talk to her. On y she been dong that and amma thank God for the strenght from way back.
Re: What Will You Do In This Man's Shoes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is good to be true. Such cannot happen joor. grin grin grin grin

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

(1) (Reply)

She Said White Wedding In Her Church Or Nothing / What Will You Do If You Are This Guy / How Do I Deal With This Kind Of Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.