Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? (2039 Views)

A Science Related Degree But Interested In TV Broadcasting Job, Advise On How To / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello people,

there is something seriously bordering me and i thought of sharing it here to get your opinions. Can someone who read maybe engineering, or chemistry, biochemistry and the likes put in for ICAN?

I also like to know the procedures for this and what it takes. I'd also like to know the prospects for someone who has ICAN,ACCA and the likes in terms of Job oppurtunities.

Thanks.
Re: Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? by atikubaba(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
The answer is YES,I have a nephew who read chemical engineering and he is now a chartered accountant.
But as per the procedure ? I have no idea .
Re: Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? by profem1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
search through this thread.
a lot of instructions has been given on the procedure .
Re: Can Someone Who Read A Science Related Course Register For ICAN Certification? by giantimpact(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Very possible, I actually read Mech Engrg and I am a student of ICAN. As a graduate of science/engrg you start from the knowledge stage which have 5 papers, most like you will be exempted from Quantitative technique (QT). ICAN website is very robust as compared to other professional web in nigeria you will get almost all the info you need from there. But wait oo, why do you actually want to write ICAN, is it because you heard chartered accountant make good money or you just have flair for Finance. I actually opt for ICAN because I work in the financial services industry.
moneybag4411:
Hello people,

there is something seriously bordering me and i thought of sharing it here to get your opinions. Can someone who read maybe engineering, or chemistry, biochemistry and the likes put in for ICAN?

I also like to know the procedures for this and what it takes. I'd also like to know the prospects for someone who has ICAN,ACCA and the likes in terms of Job oppurtunities.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

CBN To Give N3m Each To Eligible Youth On Empowerment Programme / Learn Digital Marketing ( Adword) / What Should I Expect As An Accountant With No Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.