Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype (35851 Views)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Islie: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
An Ikorodu customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved a five-year-old marriage between Tunde and Ronke Oluwadiya for having the same genotype.

President of the court, Mrs Remilekun Adesanya, who granted the divorce, said that all efforts to reconcile the couple proved abortive.

She directed the husband to pay N4,000 monthly for the feeding of the child and also pay the medical and educational allowances of the child.

Tunde, 32, a factory assistant, had dragged his wife to court for allegedly deserting their home on the grounds that both of them have the same genotype.

Ronke, who is also 32 years old and a business woman, accepted the claims of her husband and urged the court to separate them.

“My husband lied to me that his genotype was AA, but I later discovered that he was AS, while I am also AS.

“Luckily for us, we had a child that is AA. I don’t want him again because I don’t want to have a child with the genotype SS,” she said.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/30037-he-lied-that-he-was-aa-when-he-knew-he-was-as-wife-tells-court

......... Is that enough to make her quit the marriage the husband query

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by DuchessLily(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eyaahh.... Ok he lied, agreed..But wife u already have a child nau, and d child baby boy is AA. U can still be married to ur hubby, forgive him

U can add one more child, with faith and prayer ur next child will not be SS

Maybe u don't love ur hubby anymore?

22 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by steppin: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
She dissolved her marriage because of genotype?
She should just say the real reason for asking for divorce.
She must have sampled a congo outside and she wants to use this opportunity to continue.
Smh...women!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
^^^
The two posters above me..............the situation this woman found herself in is a very serious situation.The man lied to her but it's not just the lie but the consequences of two people with the AS genotype in a marriage.
As it stand now they have a high probability of having a child with the SS genotype.Dealing with that in a family is no child's play.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by ijustdey: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
there are more to this

just because of genotype she divorce her hubby
agreed he lied but I don't believe that's enough reasons to divorce him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by ijustdey: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:
She dissolved her marriage because of genotype?
She must have sampled a congo outside and she wants to use this opportunity to continue.
Smh...women
!

that's the most likely possibility, because that's reasons is just no brainer

7 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by dre11(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tunde, 32, a factory assistant, had dragged his wife to court for allegedly deserting their home on the grounds that both of them have the same genotype.

Ronke, who is also 32 years old and a business woman, accepted the claims of her husband and urged the court to separate them.

Maybe She left because she is financial buoyant than her husband and use that as an excuse

3 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
What is wrong with people?
it is like some of you don't know how serious the genotype thing is.
If you knew you won't be saying this.

He shouldn't have lied about his genotype.

The one asking her to stay married and pray the next child doesn't turn out to be SS. SMH undecided

And if it does nko? Will prayers cure the child?
Isn't it better to separate than bring kids into this world to suffer needlessly?.
I'm so happy for this first one that turned out alright.

4k for monthly feeding of the child?
This magistrate na wa.
Does the child each only crackers and water?

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:

Love?
Pray?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=steppin post=31365506]She dissolved her marriage because of genotype?
[quote]

Wow
Clap for ursef, I hope one day u don't find ursef having a SS child
Smh for YOU

4 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Islie:

......... Is that enough to make her quit the marriage the husband query

More than enough reason
She's lucky to have had AA child

18 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by DuchessLily(f): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

Love?
Pray?
undecided undecided

Yes dear, love , faith and pray

They r married already... If they were not married I would advice her/them not to try getting married @ all

But d deed has already been done

2 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:

They r married already... If they were not married I would advice her/them not to try getting married @ all

Interesting facts
But sorry my dear, we don't have to tempt God
Love will go weary, they will loose faith and the prayer will seem not working

This is reality my dear
Everyone needs a freaking furcking reality check

Maybe u need take a day trip to the SS clinic

15 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by taryour(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
That woman took the best decision she could ever take in her life. All you posters saying she made the wrong move,I wonder what you would if they end up having a child who is ss. Abeg leave matter you wunt be there to nurse a sick child with her o.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by steppin: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

With thousands of posts, you no even sabi quote properly.
You be mumu o!
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

With thousands of post, you no even sabi quote properly.
!

cheesy grin
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Evina(f): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.... Ok he lied, agreed..But wife u already have a child nau, and d child baby boy is AA. U can still be married to ur hubby, forgive him

Upon receiving our pre marital medical reports, my fiance told me God changed his genotype, from AS to AA. I laughed it off, not because I don't believe in miracles; having personally experienced several, but because he could be very mischievous.

He insisted and asked me to ask his mum. So I asked, "mummy, what is your son's genotype?" She said, " AS". I asked again, for certainty, she said, "AS of course, what's the matter?".

So yes, God changed his genotype! Several tests confirmed it!

To those doubting the efficacy of fasting and praying, SMH. You are on a looooooong tin.

18 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

You be mumu o!

Yes back to this
U are really so sick that u don't even have an idea
Anuofia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by taryour(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:

Indeed, I believe you are a christian right? Please what does your bible say about putting GOD to a test??

This isn't about LOVE , FAITH and PRAY at all. Its being realistic and facing the facts. What's the point bringing a child life to suffer the f00lish acts of their parents in the name of LOVE and FAITH. Why do you think the parents wunt end up hating each other due to the pains,agony,sorrow,stress,bills,sleepless night of watching over a sick child, endless appointments with doctors and with less hope of a long term recovery.

How will the parents deal with a child knowing fully well that he or she fall ill at any given time which is not same with other kids he knows Knowing fully well that the innocent childs days are numbered,will that make the parents LOVE stronger.

At the end of it all they might end up blaming God for not answering their prayer whereas they caused the big problem themselves.

The worst thing that can happen to a mother is loosing her child while she is alive, more worse when the parents caused it.

Its a diffrent ball game if they were not aware,but in this jet age... Please
Prevention they say is better than cure.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

To those doubting the efficacy of fasting and praying, SMH. You are on a looooooong tin.

Somebody praise the Lord!!!

No one is doubting nothing, not even me, yes I blv in miracles but not the one u can see clearly

Am so happy for u

Orisirisi

2 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by steppin: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

Yes back to this
U are really so sick that u don't even have an idea
Anuofia
Nne gi bu Anuohia!
Anu mpama! Thunder go fire u dia!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

Nne gi bu Anuohia!
Anu mpama! Thunder go fire u dia!

If I say anything to u again, u will probably just goan drink and end up in the well
I leave u in peace
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
thorpido:
^^^
The two posters above me..............the situation this woman found herself is a very serious situation.The man lied to her but it's not just the lie but the consequences of two people with the AS genotype in a marriage.
As it stand now they have a high probability of having a child with the SS genotype.Dealing with that in a family is no child's play.

I have this feeling that the man lied verbally to the woman without her asking him to see the result of blood test...
Anyway, the man was totally wrong to have lied but she could have asked for the blood test result and not believe the mans word verbally to safe her the consequences of having a divorce so early in her married life
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by steppin: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

If I say anything to u again, u will probably just goan drink and end up in the well
I leave u in peace
cheesy cheesy
Old hag, continue! You think I'm one of those guys you intimidate in the Romance section.
Silly rat!
Na ur papa u wan insult this evening...chiri iri!
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Evina(f): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

Somebody praise the Lord!!!

No one is doubting nothing, not even me, yes I blv in miracles but not the one u can see clearly

Am so happy for u

Orisirisi

Hallelujah!!!

You can only speak for yourself.
And what do you mean by "not the one you can clearly see?" Is God incapable of performing miracles because you can "clearly see" the problem?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by DuchessLily(f): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Upon receiving our pre marital medical reports, my fiance told me God changed his genotype, from AS to AA. I laughed it off, not because I don't believe in miracles; having personally experienced several, but because he could be very mischievous.

He insisted and asked me to ask his mum. So I asked, "mummy, what is your son's genotype?" She said, " AS". I asked again, for certainty, she said, "AS of course, what's the matter?".

Thanx my sis... Thank God 4 dis testimony. I have also seen a couple with like testimony

It might be difficult for all u doubting Thomas and God knows dat , DATs why he taught us how to grow our faith in him .........faith cometh by hearing and hearing by d word of God

Faith as little as a mustard seed can move mountain

1 Like

Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Hallelujah!!!

You can only speak for yourself.
And what do you mean by "not the one you can clearly see?" Is God incapable of performing miracles because you can "clearly see" the problem?

Singing
I have seen the Lords goodness
His mercy and compassion
Pls carry go my sister
Yes prayer is the key
I hope u fasted too?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Evina(f): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:

Thanx my sis... Thank God 4 dis testimony. I have also seen a couple with like testimony

It might be difficult for all u doubting Thomas and God knows dat , DATs why he taught us how to grow our faith in him .........faith cometh by hearing and hearing by d word of God

Faith as little as a monster mustard seed can move mountain

smiley kiss
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Evina(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

Singing
I have seen the Lords goodness
His mercy and compassion
Pls carry go my sister
Yes prayer is the key

cheesy cheesy

Let the meaning of the song sink in sister. wink
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Dyt(f): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Let the meaning of the song sink in sister. wink

And the world shall rise
Sing and praise

LWTMB
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Joy1706(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

Old hag, continue! You think I'm one of those guys you intimidate in the Romance section.
Silly rat!
Na ur papa u wan insult this evening...chiri iri!

Wetin dey worry ds one sef? Mstchewww.
Re: Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype by Islie: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dyt:

More than enough reason
She's lucky to have had AA child

She might has well be lucky to have an AA again since having SS is just 25% probability

Am not saying the husband is right to have lied. But the way it panned out to be is faulty. How sure are we that the wife never knew that the husband was lying before this time and she decide to use it now as a get away from the marriage

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.