Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Is Electricity In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity In Your Area (767 Views)

Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ? / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Electricity In Your Area by Diamby: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
I need to get the our opinion on the electricity situation in your area,for me its gone from bad to worse coupled with the hot weather.This election is not about sentiments PDP/GEJ has failed woefully especially in critical areas affecting our life.15years is enough to solve the power situation so my people lets vote wisely GEJ does not have anything to loose if we vote him and he wins because he his not contesting again and from what we can see from is rule he has nothing to offer in his bid except to clean up,this message is from the bottom of my heart.NIGERIANS BE WISE
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by change9ja(f): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bad noni
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by valmunich(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Annoyingly poor here in Asaba angry
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
If there's any flash of it
Its definitely *gelerator*
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
If I'm to be honest,I'd say it has improved significantly
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by olaolayink(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone the power supply in my area is bad......
#babawhileyouweregone my neighbor gave birth to a bouncing baby girl.......for 8days now,she don't know how Nigeria electricity look like
#babawhileyouweregone nairaland moderator don't move good topic to front passage
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by lordthree(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by morethanadoll(f): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Diamby:
I need to get the our opinion on the electricity situation in your area,for me its gone from bad to worse coupled with the hot weather.This election is not about sentiments PDP/GEJ has failed woefully especially in critical areas affecting our life.15years is enough to solve the power situation so my people lets vote wisely GEJ does not have anything to loose if we vote him and he wins because he his not contesting again and from what we can see from is rule he has nothing to offer in his bid except to clean up,this message is from the bottom of my heart.NIGERIANS BE WISE

It saddens me to hear that this is happening in your country. I'm 100% positive that the people in charge have electricity ALL of the time. I pray that the situation gets better for you and your people! God Bless.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by mrmetoo1: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
It's been horrible. We had the longest period yesterday that we've had in about a month. 11pm-3am. Before then, we went days without a flash. No power so far today since 3am I mentioned above
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by ibson99(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
GEJ transformation agenda is a scam used in scamming gullible Nigerians. Here in Ilorin electricity Is one hour per day.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by kadas01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
It hasn't been "encouraging" lately in my area!

And the weather has been so so hot! undecided
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Since Wednesday we now have light and it has not even stay for 3 hours. That is Nigeria ooo. May God have mercy.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by omokoladele(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
In PH (Stadium Road) electricity is dead.
They manage to restore it 3days ago and d Transformer went "boooooom"
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by Jengbetiele: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Honestly speaking, chasing this tyrant out of aso rock come march 28 should be our collective responsibility. Sometimes when I hear some peeps speak about GEJ's achievements, I wonder if they are talking about Congo or south Africa. Since january of this year, light in my area don turn gold. The most painful aspect of the whole thing is, you get to pay fixed charges on the scam prepaid meter light or no light!!! And yet, this same people will lie on the pages of newspapers that the govt has generated 4500mw For wia? If all these claims are true, are we not supposed to feel it as a nation?? Sometimes you just think about the ineptitude of ds government and you feel like burning your passport!!!!.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by dafuturis(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
This question should be directed to 'GEJ till 2019 slaves' cos I don't understand why a sensible human will wanna remain in darkness.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by atikubaba(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
In my area ,it is ones(5hrs max) in three days .
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by masseratti: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
My bill is a hundred and twenty five thousand naira,the marketer brought the bill today,to my amazement I was billed for the month of December, the problem is that I was not at home the first two weeks of December neither was anyone at home or any appliances on,the worst part is the fact that the transformer blew up and it was not fixed until January 15,i was charged twenty six thousands naira for no light for the month of December, this people are the greatest thieves in this country and they donated four billion naira to GEJ campaign,same money Femi Zap Kayode is using to call press conference insulting people.

Am so upset am taking my time to write a letter to the manager state how many kilowatts have consumed because I have a meter and I keep records, its not my fault if they can't read the meter but they can distribute imaginative bill at their convenience,if we ha e a responsible Government this won't happen. Awon Ole thief.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Wait for the rainy season.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by kasheemawo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Front page moderator. This Į̸̸̨§ so disgusting because we hardly get 1hr light for a day.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by morethanadoll(f): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will never truly know what you all are feeling from the no electricity ordeal. I can only fathom how difficult it makes life for you all to have something, enjoy it, and then, it is taken away. I am not here to brag and by no means am I doing so when I say this: I can barely survive 30 minutes when the power goes out in America due to bad rainy weather. The summers are VERY hot where I am and these 30 minutes can be extremely uncomfortable. Having running electricity when so many things require it to work is necessary. We are also not charged for it when it isn't running! I pray that things get better for you all, but it is up to the people to change the way things are! Be smart when voting! God Bless!

3 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
No electricity in Mr President alma mater - UNIPORT and to think we pay bills monthly.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by tit(f): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
we have electricity 24/7.
if it goes, it comes back. one tank of generator can last us for two weeks.
Re: How Is Electricity In Your Area by Whobedatte(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2015
morethanadoll:
I will never truly know what you all are feeling from the no electricity ordeal. I can only fathom how difficult it makes life for you all to have something, enjoy it, and then, it is taken away. I am not here to brag and by no means am I doing so when I say this: I can barely survive 30 minutes when the power goes out in America due to bad rainy weather. The summers are VERY hot where I am and these 30 minutes can be extremely uncomfortable. Having running electricity when so many things require it to work is necessary. We are also not charged for it when it isn't running! I pray that things get better for you all, but it is up to the people to change the way things are! Be smart when voting! God Bless!
rent you one of us? I mean a Nigerian? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Comment On Chibok Girls Callous, Insensitive – APC / Osibanjo And Idiagbo: The Buhari Curtain Of Inefficiency / What Was President Jonathan Thinking? By Sabella Ogbobode Abidde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.