Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (53527 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by simon004(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2015
hehehe...this is d part that really amuses me...ladies b lyk if he cant make me laff and all...must it alwaz b d guy that creates d fun..some ladies re as boring as a dead frog...the issue boils down to personalty, u simply understand each other personality and adjust
morethanadoll:

I agree with this statement. I don't care how much money a guy has. If he can't make me laugh, be romantic without spending a dime, and I don't enjoy being in his presence, all of his fortune means nothing. I make my own money and can provide for myself. I look for a man to grow old and share life with, not for the dollars.
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by morethanadoll(f): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
simon004:
hehehe...this is d part that really amuses me...ladies b lyk if he cant make me laff and all...must it alwaz b d guy that creates d fun..some ladies re as boring as a dead frog...the issue boils down to personalty, u simply understand each other personality and adjust

The guy doesn't always have to create all of the fun, but if he isn't creating any at all, that is where the problem comes in. See, when I am in a relationship, I don't submit to gender roles. I treat the man the way I want to be treated and that is how it should always be. I plan dates and romantic evenings as a woman and I love to do it. So, this girl boring, nah. Trying to adjust to a personality that doesn't suit your liking is boring and doomed from the beginning. This will only create many bad days and little good ones. I won't ever settle and I don't suggest anyone to. wink

1 Like

Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by edogho(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1: NOTE: DON'T FALL IN LOVE
WITH HER
because IT WON'T
WORK, A GIRL WHO KNOWS
THAT YOU GET SCARED
AROUND GIRLS WOULD
NEVER FEEL A THING FOR
YOU (unless you jaz her.)

This might happen d other way with the guy finding how mega he can be and d girl now madly in luv with him, and just as nollywood wud av us believe, d guy will later notice and marry d girl, film dey sweet o, just saying
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by temizeee(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2016
oya continue
wa gbayi
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by temizeee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blankstare:
Man
what ya prob
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Sketell: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
haba gifts,school fees,recharge cards nd she still dumps me she go resend me my cards and my money then walk away wit d gifts...abi i neva try?
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by bpee: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
morethanadoll:

I agree with this statement. I don't care how much money a guy has. If he can't make me laugh, be romantic without spending a dime, and I don't enjoy being in his presence, all of his fortune means nothing. I make my own money and can provide for myself. I look for a man to grow old and share life with, not for the dollars.
Are u for real?? Please can you duplicate your type as many as possible,or give me the link to find where your type are
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Kalatium(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2017
Who has bought this Charles' Bang Rule so far? I mean hope its genuine and not a scam.
NLers has any1 among y used d ebook? Cause I cant waste my penny o.
Yea I bought to book u can contact me @ 09036482952 for more info
Re: "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.