Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. (14960 Views)

Who Rock This Aso Ebi Best Among These Filipino Royalistas? (PHOTO) / Every Woman Must Have "1001 Natural Beauty Tips" / Who Rock It Better? GEJ Or GMB?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
I dedicate this thread especially to all Naira land ladies who use glasses. cool wink

7 Tips for Ladies Who Rock Glasses

Makeup can prove to be difficult sometimes; especially when you wear glasses. You have to deal with issues like frame imprints on your face, specs of makeup like mascara particles clogging up your frames, your glasses picking up your foundation, powder and more. This could ruin your makeup, and make your glasses appear dirty and unattractive. From now on, you don’t have to worry about these problems. Because today, I’m sharing a few tips to help the framed beauty out.

1. Use long-wear makeup

You remember how sometimes after you sweat, you find that your glasses have picked up some of your makeup, especially around your nose? Well, if you use long-wear makeup this may not happen. The fact that your makeup is meant to last longer will reduce how much of it gets on your glasses, which in turn leaves you looking cleaner for longer.

2. Leave the bold colours to your lips.

You already have a lot going on around your eyes, so you don’t need much more. When it comes to rocking bold colours on your face, all of it should go on your lips. Using bright eye shadow will make your eyes look too busy and might end up making you look unattractive in the end. If you absolutely must use makeup on your eyelids, limit it to your eyeliner. This gives your eyelids some activity without doing too much. A good rule of thumb is; if you have thick frames, it is better to use a thick liner; and if you have slim frames, use a thin liner. This balances out your eyes so your makeup doesn’t look lopsided or out of focus.

3. Use water-proof mascara

Water-proof mascara has less tendency of coming off your lashes and getting on your glasses. Because of its long wear properties, it will last longer and give you clean and clear frames. Water-proof mascara is also great if you sometimes get teary-eyed while wearing your glasses. It helps your long lashes stay intact even after you trash the tissue.

4. Curl your lashes

Nothing can compare to that annoying moment when you blink and your lashes brush against your glasses. It can be very uncomfortable, and even make you dread the next blink. A great way to avoid that is to curl your lashes. Using a curler helps curl your lashes backwards and away from your frames so they don’t come in contact. Just be sure to aim properly; a curler clasping your eyelid is not fun.

5. Always keep your eyebrows groomed.

Wearing glasses attracts a lot of attention to your eyes; and that is why you must have groomed brows. As much as your eyebrows frame your face, your glasses make them even more noticeable and more in focus. So having groomed eyebrows keeps your face looking neat and pretty.

6. Use a blush to balance out your look.

Because you’re not doing much with your eyes, and you are using all the bold colours on your lips, you still need to balance it out. This is where you blush comes in. Using a blush or bronzer, you can balance your face out in terms of colour and complexion, so your face doesn’t look like its missing something.

7. Apply concealer under your eyes.

You might think having glasses will hide dark circles and under-eye bags, but it actually makes it more noticeable. The glasses, depending on their clarity, might magnify your under-eye circles and make them look event more pronounced. Using concealer and under-eye cream helps reduce this, so even when your glasses magnify them, you still look great.

TGIF smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by alberto2k(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Minister of women affairs - emusmith

Nairaland ambassador for women affairs - emusmith

GCFR of Ladies republic - emusmith

If na lie check his profile and threads he has created since January 1 - 2015

The goodnews is, he's not a woman wrapper like Tosyne2baba embarassed

Ladies who rock the right glasses especially the transparent ones really looks nice Iswear smiley

10 Likes

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by xpac01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, for transparent glasses sha. With dark glasses, you've got none of the above to worry about. Nice one though.
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by bigv(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
If you're fine you're fine. Shikena.

P.S: God created us in His own image. So there's no ugly one, we're all fine. grin
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Babyboy1986(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
K
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Diesel1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
What a name? Water proof mascara
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by cynhamscakes(f): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice one op.
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Vicjustice: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
I personally don't so much believe in "Beauty tips", some people are naturally beautiful while some aren't so fortunate, and as there is no amount of make-up or surgery that would transform a Vulture into a Peacock, i don't think there is any tip that would turn an ugly monster into a beauty queen.
www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

1 Like

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
U
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by NaLaugh: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool

2 Likes

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by dareyking(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Kelklein(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
**passes by thread... walks away quietly**

meanwhile in other news

#BabaWhileYouWereGone GEJ commissioned
2 power plant here is the
score card

1 Like

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by chrisviral(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
And you know this how?

Answer:By being a woman or Gay grin

Emusmith are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Chukwutobi: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ensure you KISS (keep IT Simple & Stylish)
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by AmakaDNB(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks.

READ MORE BEAUTY TIPS HERE - http://www.dnbstories.com/p/shades-beauty-parlour.html
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by sagewonders(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
noted
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by sagewonders(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
noted for now
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by yungcyrus(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Sorry naija gals no matter the make up strategy, ayaf promise my sef to marry frm India.
.plus i dedicate my front page comment to Buhari's recovery, get well soon Old Roger..

1 Like

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by mifavour(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
thanks
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Viktoh(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by efguy1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just put your glasses and rock 'em well. U r good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
***LAND PURCHASED*** grin grin
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Akinife03(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
FP tinz

I dedicate diz 2 my EX....thankz 4 leaving my life
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Daniel058(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
OK nah
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Ewatomi26(f): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nyc tips
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Naso

I wear glasses, and I don't do all this na
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by tohpahz(f): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lol.. i wear glasses nd i don't have time for all those jare..
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by Qnaija: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
nice.. thanks for the tips wink
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by ichidodo: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Our longtime gf is bespectacled...these tips will come handy.
Re: Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. by doctorbimpe: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please which of the compact powders are long lasting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn / RoyalRufai Stitches-Your Competent & Credible Tailor & Fashion Designer. / What Is Your Best Acne Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.