Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy (2864 Views)

Will U Fight Ur Sister's Husband/fiancee When He Beats Her? / Can U Fight For Someone U 'love' / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by bilms(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2009
hi everybody,

can u fight because of a guy or girl, i dont think so
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Ben13: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2009
U don't think so
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by bluespice(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2009
no,
and im very sure of this
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by sistajay(f): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2009
I have had men fight over me, but I'll NEVER fight over a man, it aint worth it!!!
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by whitelexi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2009
I have had women that i didnt love fight over me, i think i can avoid fighting over a woman but i wouldn't rule that out completely - especially if she's one that i love. Emotions have a funny way of kicking our sensibilities in the butt grin.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by seun42(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2009
sista-jay:

I have had men fight over me, but I'll NEVER fight over a man, it aint worth it!!!

how beautiful do u think u are , its not true, if u are telling the truth then prove it
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by maputu: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
whats the fight about & who are you fighting?
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by maputu: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
if its for love, i don't think so either because you cannot force love. nobody is worth fighting for. if the person shows you true love and avoids situations that will lead to you fighting for him/her, there will not be any fight in the first place. try your best and leave the rest for God. love conquers all.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by abrahym(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2009
to me it makes no sense, only premature brain can fight over dude or dudette
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by sistajay(f): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
seun*:

how beautiful do u think u are , its not true, if u are telling the truth then prove it

My broda, you don't have to be beautiful to win a man's heart/deek, it all boils down to how sweet the toto is and mine dey[b] ALIVE[/b].
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by franel79(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
Fighting over a girl should never be an option any real man should consider.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Tgirl4real(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2009
No way.

In a case where the guy is cheating, i will face d guy squarely. I got no biz with the babe. angry
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by martho(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2009
sista-jay:

My brother, you don't have to be beautiful to win a man's heart/deek, it all boils down to how sweet the toto is and mine dey[b] ALIVE[/b].
So ur own sweet,how sweet?
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Ben13: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
Tgirl4real:

No way.

In a case where the guy is cheating, i will face d guy squarely. I got no biz with the babe. angry

that might bring about a world war three undecided
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by desthan(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
maputu:

if its for love, i don't think so either because you cannot force love. nobody is worth fighting for. if the person shows you true love and avoids situations that will lead to you fighting for him/her, there will not be any fight in the first place. try your best and leave the rest for God. love conquers all.

my brother, i feel u joo,

i mean why in the world would i ever think of fighting over / for a girl, all in the name of love, it dosn't make sense at all. What if i go into a brawl with someone over a girl, and the fellow knocks me completely out probably using a juju ring (cuz all ds lagos alaye dey carry am), and if if by the special grace of God, i manage to survive d blow but become paralysed for the rest of your life, won't she go after another man undecided
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
There are some people worth fighting for.
If he is worth it, then yes.

That will be the day grin grin
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by whitelexi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2009
All members of the morally-correct bandwagon have arrived. The correct thing to do is to stay away from fighting, we all know, but what if u knock on your boyfriend's door and his other babe opens the door, insults u thoroughly [assuming she has seen a pic of u], and then slaps u. . . u will just bone and walk away for the sake of being morally correct  Give me a break. tongue

iice:

There are some people worth fighting for.
If he is worth it, then yes.

That will be the day grin grin

Obviously u r my type, i can sense them from miles grin
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Tgirl4real(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Whitelexi,

I would rather walk out than turn into a cat. I won't even stay long enough to be insulted not to talk of receiving a slap.

The guy go hear weeeen sha o angry
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Topic

Question; Can I fight over a girl (for her love).

Answer; NO

Reason; It goes against the rules of engagement.

Question; Can I fight because of a girl (to protect her)

Answer; Hells Yeah.

Reason; Shes mine, and its my duty as her boyfriend/fiance/husband to protect her.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Ben13: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
Yes, its mightv duty**those 4rm Okija don't speak english
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Tgirl4real(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Okija juju

Very sound response tongue
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
Ben20001:

Yes, its mightv duty**those from Okija don't speak english

I no blame you at all, shey na because you dey behind your desktop ne ehn make you dey feel invincible abi?? That na why you no even reason say na native doctor you dey yab abi??

If you just make me vex, I go trace your I.P address send juju scatter your hard disk.  angry   angry

Be warned!!   grin
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by sammyzacks(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2009
fight over a wife or a husband, but dont fight over a girl or  boy. simply walk away!
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by touchmeder: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

Question; Can I fight over a girl (for her love).

Answer; NO

Reason; It goes against the rules of engagement.

Question; Can I fight because of a girl (to protect her)

Answer; Hells Yeah.

Reason; Shes mine, and its my duty as her boyfriend/fiance/husband to protect her.

i liked this one
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by sistawoman: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2009
why would i do that
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by kemisuga(f): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
Why should I fight over what belongs to me. If another babe take over my guy, he will definately return, if he truly belongs to me.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by TOYOSI20(f): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
kemisuga:

Why should I fight over what belongs to me. If another babe take over my guy, he will definately return, if he truly belongs to me.

Confidence!!! wink
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Okijajuju1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Confidence!!! wink

Indeed.
But the real question is would she take him back, without a fight?? grin
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by Moonstone(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
kemisuga:

Ask me this question 3 months ago and I would have said no at all costs but I do agree with this quote for the most part.
I can not fight over a guy PHYSICALLY! That one is a definite NO because you don't fight for someone who wants to be with you. If he does leave and I know he's not the one for me. that is bye bye to him.
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by TOYOSI20(f): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2009
LOL!!!
See now thats anutha story entirely, ofcourse he'll get it and hard too,. . . .  . cool

He'll obviously not be getting of that easy, like "where have u been"??

but like they always say 'home is where its at'!! wink

Okija_juju:

Indeed.
But the real question is would she take him back, without a fight?? grin
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2009
Definitely not. it's not worth it
Re: Can U Fight Over Ur Girl/guy by MoneyRule(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2009
No way on earth!
Maybe somewhere on mercury!
A'int stooping that low!
@sista jay
e sweet reach bitter leaf?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Black Church Keep Black Women Single? / 6 Golden Rules For Single Ladies!!! / Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.