Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Harrison Ford's Plane Crash: An Eye Witness' Account. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrison Ford's Plane Crash: An Eye Witness' Account. (811 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrison Ford's Plane Crash: An Eye Witness' Account. by vicostyle200: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
An eye witness insists that the cut on the actor's head was very deep: "A swath of his skin was missing. There was blood dripping down his face."

Hollywood actor Harrison Ford survived a plane crash yesterday, March 5 when he made an emergency landing on a golf course in California.
An eye witness, who claimed to had been the first to see the crash narrates her story.
"I heard the engine sputter ... and watched the plane do a nose dive straight on the 8th hole tee box. I was one of the first people to run from the hole toward the plane. 4 to 5 men pulled the pilot out of the plane," she told TMZ.

"They got him away from the plane. They were concerned it would catch on fire. Two doctors were there – and they had a first aid box with them. He was conscious, talking a little. There was a HUGE cut on his head."
According to the site, the eye witness insists that the cut on the actor's head was very deep: "A swath of his skin was missing. There was blood dripping down his face."
However, Ford's son, Ben Ford tweeted: "At the hospital. Dad is ok. Battered, but ok! He is every bit the man you would think he is. He is an incredibly strong man."

Ford was piloting what appears to be a vintage 2-seater fighter plane when something went wrong and he crashed into Penmar golf course in Venice, CA. Remarkably, it appears Ford swerved off course from the runway in order to avoid crashing into homes.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/03/harrison-fords-plane-crash-eye-witness.html
Re: Harrison Ford's Plane Crash: An Eye Witness' Account. by temitemi1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Becareful next time man!
Re: Harrison Ford's Plane Crash: An Eye Witness' Account. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
Get well soon Mr FORD.

(1) (Reply)

Good New! My Wedding Suit Is Ready- I'm Getting Married Soon.-denrele Open Up / Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single / Pharell William Almost Grope Bonang's B**bs In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.