Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar (39409 Views)

We buy scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Need A Longer And Lasting Laptop Batteries And Flash Drive / Solar battery;100ah Deep Cycle Battery for sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by dazekid(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
codeaddict:

Has one built in. Attached to the side.

How much did you get it and can you post pics.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by dazekid(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2015
leverage12:
Buy now and get a free gift worth 2K

Do you have the one with the inverter and how much is it?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by ceejay80s(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2015
ceejay80s:

What's the capcity of the battery alone, I mean the AH and the voltageof the battery?
Check. The battery
I wonder why u have refused to answer this questions I quoted or don't u know what u are selling?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by codeaddict(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
dazekid:

Got it from same guy who opened this thread. Meet him for those details.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by dazekid(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
codeaddict:

Got it from same guy who opened this thread. Meet him for those details.

The idea is to get info from an actual user and check user pics as sellers would mainly post the best looking pictures and the most flexible answers so as not to have to respond to every comment.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello guys, sorry for not commenting for sometime now. I was banned by nairaland. But am back now. Please am not posting amount here again. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
dazekid:

Do you have the one with the inverter and how much is it?
Yes sir, we still have it, the power bank and inverter is 20000 naira. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by dazekid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
leverage12:
Yes sir, we still have it, the power bank and inverter is 20000 naira. Cheers

Can you please upload pictures of the powerbank with the inverter.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazekid:

this is it sir

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
@ALL you can contact me on whatsapp on 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by michelism(m): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

What's the capcity of the battery alone, I mean the AH and the voltage of the battery?
Check. The battery

Here is the most sensible question in this thread. Please answer it. Because I need to know the capacity of what am buying.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 3:43am On Mar 21, 2015
michelism:

Here is the most sensible question in this thread. Please answer it. Because I need to know the capacity of what am buying.
the battery MAH is 96000mah
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Still available. Call or Whatsapp 08092221623. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by obosirow: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
leverage12:
the battery MAH is 96000mah

cheesy Huge!

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks to everyone that bought. Its wonderful doing business with you all. Hope to do more business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Justiceotuya(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
i just ordered for a unit of the product. i will update the house when i receive it

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Justiceotuya:
i just ordered for a unit of the product. i will update the house when i receive it
Your Payment has been acknowledged sir, we look forward in doing more business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by jonescyras(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Justiceotuya:
There are lots of nairalander willing to order as you!...pls try to upload the payment pix!...if not, your post might looked cooked up! Thanks
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by obosirow: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
jonescyras:

There are lots of nairalander willing to order as you!...pls try to upload the payment pix!...if not, your post might looked cooked up! Thanks
He paid through online transfer. But you can come over to our office or we also do home delivery in lagos, we can delivery and then you pay, but home delivery attract extra 1000 naira to 2000 naira depends on your location. Thanks
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by jonescyras(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
leverage12:
He paid through online transfer. But you can come over to our office or we also do home delivery in lagos, we can delivery and then you pay, but home delivery attract extra 1000 naira to 2000 naira depends on your location. Thanks

A snapshot could be a witness
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by jonescyras(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
leverage12:

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
jonescyras:

ok, but I don't think everybody would be convenient with that. Just as I said if you are afraid of trust you can send someone or come to our office or better still if you live in Lagos we do a delivery at your home and you pay. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Justiceotuya(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Now i have snap shots from the power bank i ordered and got in Abuja within 3days, i even told him to help me buy a bag

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Justiceotuya(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2015
more. the whie stuff is a free gift that i can use to charge my phones, tablet e.t.c

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Justiceotuya(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2015
more!!!!! am charging even my small Nokia phone..... Verdict: He is legit and his customer care response is swift.. patronize him... i will do a review after i have tested the length of the battery

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Justiceotuya:
more!!!!! am charging even my small Nokia phone..... Verdict: He is legit and his customer care response is swift.. patronize him... i will do a review after i have tested the length of the battery
Am glad you love it sir, its nice doing business with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 5:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Buy now and get a FREE gift (PHONE CHARGER) worth 2000 naira. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sell Your Icloud Locked Iphones And Scrap Iphone Here / Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data. 1gb = N600. / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.