Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar (39410 Views)

We buy scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Need A Longer And Lasting Laptop Batteries And Flash Drive / Solar battery;100ah Deep Cycle Battery for sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by phenzeek: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
how many hours does it take to have a full charge?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
phenzeek:
how many hours does it take to have a full charge?
When the Power bank is down, it takes 8 hours to fully charge. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Wishing you all Happy weekend
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by bigx(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2015
I just picked up mine in Port Harcourt,

OP delivered as promised,

Doing initial charging now

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Icecream4U(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
What's the name of the power bank? I don't want to buy a Chinese knockoff.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Still in stuck
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Icecream4U(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Icecream4U:
What's the name of the power bank? I don't want to buy a Chinese knockoff.
no reply, no buy.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2015
Icecream4U:
no reply, no buy.
Power bank is produced by zenox Computers, but we have not given it a personal name yet. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
Available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Niyonice(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2015
Can it be charged with small tiger gen?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by jonescyras(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2015
Can this powerbank charge macbook(apple laptop)?.
If yes, how much will a battery and 200watts inverter cost?. How much wil u ship to ondo state??. Does it have warranty?. If i buy 2 batteries, will i have discount?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
Niyonice:
Can it be charged with small tiger gen?
Yes sir, you can use small Gen(I pass my neighbour) to charge. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
jonescyras:
Can this powerbank charge macbook(apple laptop)?.
If yes, how much will a battery and 200watts inverter cost?. How much wil u ship to ondo state??. Does it have warranty?. If i buy 2 batteries, will i have discount?
Yes sir, it can charge your Laptop if you are using it with the Inverter. The Power Bank+Inverter is 20000 naira, but if your are buying 2 we can negotiate Price. Shipping to Ondo will be 2000 naira. You can Call or whatsapp me on 08092221623 for more details. Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2015
Thanks to everyone that has Contacted us. We look forward in doing more business with you. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by AndroBlaze: 10:54pm On May 03, 2015
Justiceotuya:
more!!!!! am charging even my small Nokia phone..... Verdict: He is legit and his customer care response is swift.. patronize him... i will do a review after i have tested the length of the battery

Oga, we are still waiting for your review or at least areview from someone else who has patronised OP?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by Justiceotuya(m): 4:51am On May 04, 2015
AndroBlaze:

Oga, we are still waiting for your review or at least areview from someone else who has patronised OP?
wow. The battery is a life saver, it gives you an average of 8 hours but it takes time to get fully charged.
Overall, the battery is a good investment

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by sisqology(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
I don't know sef, you guys are saying battery and saying power bank at the same time? which one? undecided
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2015
sisqology:
I don't know sef, you guys are saying battery and saying power bank at the same time? which one? undecided
its power bank sire
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2015
Available
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by obosirow: 1:28pm On May 14, 2015
leverage12:
Available
Can one power bank drive 5 laptops simultaneously and for how many hours?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2015
obosirow:

Can one power bank drive 5 laptops simultaneously and for how many hours?
it can work on five laptops but can't be used together. If you are using at different time will last 8 hours
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
Promo promo primo!!!

Buy now till 21th of May and get a device to charge your Phone with the Power bank worth 2000 naira and also get FREE delivery anywhere in Lagos.

Call or Whatsapp 08092221623

Cheers!!!
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by aceTS: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
1.is this still available?
2. To power my laptop, must I also buy d inverter? i.e, can I use only the battery to power/charge my laptop?
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2015
aceTS:
1.is this still available?
2. To power my laptop, must I also buy d inverter? i.e, can I use only the battery to power/charge my laptop?
Yes sir, its available. You can also use only the Power bank to power your laptop. You can call or whatsapp 08092221623 for more info.

Cheers
Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by nnasino(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
The op is legit. I got mine on Thursday and it last s roughly 8 hours on my Dell e5410 as promised by the op. The op is recommended. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by leverage12(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2015
nnasino:
The op is legit. I got mine on Thursday and it last s roughly 8 hours on my Dell e5410 as promised by the op. The op is recommended. smiley
Its nice doing business with you sir

1 Like

Re: Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar by nnasino(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
nnasino:
wow, I thought the op fully charged the battery when I bought hence I tested without charging.
well, I charged the battery full on Saturday and I used it for over 12 hours today non stop. I put on my laptop at 7:29 this morning and it just got exhausted now.
thanks op really grateful for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sell Your Icloud Locked Iphones And Scrap Iphone Here / Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data. 1gb = N600. / Laptop Screen Replacement At Reduced Price in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.