Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow (19266 Views)

90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ola6: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hired crowd. APC has no real structure and they know it. Abegi, free ikorodu road jare make we pass!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bastien: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
If na pdp so busy body go don dey noise anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by anselm791(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
If my guy can really get one million people to march, then we are sure that 4 million will vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by kennosklint(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I will be there live by God's grace!

Sai March4Buhari.

cool
no sidon 4 aos wash plate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Cahmegga: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D gathering of terrorists in lagos state. Buhari too old to lead dis country.

..and you are too young to be using a mobile phone...one question, you don read for JAMB? loool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Block anywhere,block everywhere..

Its APC jare

CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ifeelgood: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
APC! Everywhere you go.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Laid2001: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Be there live
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by hamaworld(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
T
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by redcliff: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
pweetixandy:
So civilians shld suffer abi?

Those going for the rally,eat before u leave house o! Take redbull if necessary to get ernegy and stamina.else they will March on ur head for buhari.

even in civilized countries, it is done when something serious is about to happen and the road is closed down for some time. the very civilized thing to do was to announce this to the public which I feel is a good sign that the Buhari adminstration is going to lead us through the right path if they step into power!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ifex40: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
i will join them in the rally if theme all come will their familys.
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by redcliff: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
ola6:
Hired crowd. APC has no real structure and they know it. Abegi, free ikorodu road jare make we pass!

Pass go where?
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by misturhowuseeit: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by decimetre(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
K
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by luggy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
buhari can not rule nigeria, as far as am consine, or else, REP OF BIAFRA,

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by NupeZalla(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=folabayo1 post=31373771]Team Apc
Saibaba
Saibuhari
We are waiting for you to ascend the throne.u have my sis kinda neck..lol]
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by dpedro1: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Hope u are not part of them. Hot water 4 hot weather.lolz
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ellechrystal(f): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Am sure Lagosians are willing to endure the traffic challenge that will arise as a result of the campaign. No sacrifice is too much to endure in other to change this country for good and send the clueless and corrupt one back to Otueke. I urge all Lagosians to troop out and March4Buhari tomorrow.
Wait until u get stuck in d traffic, u will b saying a different thing, speak for urself o.
I can't stand the traffic on a normal day let alone this one,
We'da na johna or Buhari, I wNt find d traffic funny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ndcide(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Of what use really?

You can still vote APC if you want without trekking like a mad man or woman. time is too precious to waste on politicians, when all you have to do is vote.

for me, it's GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by appini: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
harde2lah:
"I'm fit, my doctors have declared me fit so I'm going back for the final onslaught on PDP" (General Buhari, 2015)
#BringBackJonathan'sDollars

Marching to nowhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by mysyto(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
God bless gmb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Atlanta2015(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari can never rule dis country ; I bet all of U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by ibkgab001: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Please who is Buhari....Urgent answer needed
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by olandoboy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't like politics,but I love APC for one thing,they always come up with new strategies that will make people like them more.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by myweb(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
If it was GEJ,they would have rained curses on him.

ITS SIMPLE NA. THE ANSWER IS GEJ HAS LOST FAVOUR WITH BOTH HUMAN AND GOD COMPARE WITH 2011

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by folabayo1(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=NupeZalla post=31373914][/quote]really?
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by naza9ja(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Is this really necessary?
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by bogolobango(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nd u want that young mumu clueless president frm otueke to rule naija

Change we need

Gej otueke 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by LewisO: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
folabayo1:
Team Apc
Saibaba
Saibuhari
We are waiting for you to ascend the throne.
[size=15pt]Thanks babe for that, we need a good "Change"... [/size]
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by PHIPEX(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
What sort of for-warning is this coming less than 24hrs to the supposed closure? Why was this announcement not made at least a week ago to help people plan their movement? This is grossly inhuman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by AISHBAMBA: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaign: LASTMA Alerts Residents Of Ikorodu Road Closure Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Change is here to stay!

Sai Baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa / Edo: Oshiomole Blew It All Away - Oke Umurhohwo / APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.