Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) (36055 Views)

Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by andyolo(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
faradexs09:
What's sperm?
A sperm is the fluid that is ejaculated during orgasm, it is whitish, opalascent and contains sperm cells, proteins and nutrients.

What's the average sperm count?
It ranges between 80 to 120 million sperm cells per ml, Yes! It is that much.

Do temperature affect sperm count?
Yes it does, it has been found that tight cloth binders, hot bath between 43 to 45 celsius could reduce the sperm count, so the temperature is kept at alltimes at 32 deg celsius and thats why the scrotal sac hangs outside and not in the body, so stop caging it like it will escape, let it cool, it needs that.

Can a virgin get pregnant from a semen discharge close to her vagina?

Yes!, contrary to popular believe that virgins cant get pregnant, a virgin that frolicks with a penis would, the human sperm can survive upto 3days in the female genital tract, it moves at a speed of 3mm/min, and could reach the egg in 30 to 60mins agter sex, yes it is that fast, so a play around with sperm by a virgin can lead to a baby bump.

Do high sugar consumption affect sperm count?
In Normal males, the body is well able to utilize the glucose content in the blood, because the testis has a blood-testis barrier, it protects the sperm cells from harmful meteor shower of glucose, regulating the nutrient inflow. Forexample an average indian meal contains lot of sugar, yet they remain the most fertile males in the world, so as long as you're normal, your body can handle the glucose.

How fertile is the sperm?

I'll say very fertile, a sperm out of millions could do the job of fertilization, however the ovum is a badass hostile substance kills lots in the attempt, but still a viable sperm can give a baby, afterall most of us came from one.

[b]Whats precum? Is it capable of fertilization?[b]

precum is a clear mucous secretion from the bulbourethral gland and it is meant to clear the urethral pathway prior to ejaculation, however, it can contain some leaked spermcells which could cause fertilization.

[b]Could oral intake of sperm cause fertilization?[b]

No, the vaginal pathway is quite different from the food pathway, the stomach simply treat it as some eba or fufu, though the sperm content is more of proteins and thus can be reabsorbed in excess storage.

Source: written by faradexs09

Do both sex partner have to have orgasim before it'll result to pregnancy?
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by bolkay47(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2015
undecidedcan it serve as fertilizer to plantsundecided
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by faradexs09(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
andyolo:

Do both sex partner have to have orgasim before it'll result to pregnancy?
no not necessary, though if both does, it facilitates the transport of the sperm..
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by faradexs09(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Nellizzy:

o.p if a virgin gets pregnant how is she gonna give birth?
she gives birth ,how a normal female should, dt's via d vagina, just because d hole is tiny, doesnt mean the child wont be delivered, most joints ease up nd lots of expansion of uterus nd vaginal walls, moreso d birthcanal will judge..
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by faradexs09(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
okabe:

Op dis is totally wrong! Wat u described as sperm is actually referred to as s.emen

Sperm on d oda hand is short 4 spermatozoa wch r d fertile cells in semen that fertilise d ovum resulting in conception/pregnancy.

Nice job on educating the populace shaa *thumbs up*
used s.emen at first but it all changed to fluid, so to convey d msg gotta use a less strict term, atleast pple still got d msg..thxs
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by MarieSucre(f): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
Tufiakwa!!! drink sperm? makagini? anything from the nether region is not for ingestion.

1 Like

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by dayowunmi(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Could oral intake of sperm cause fertilization? Lolz. How can one possibly get pregnant through the mouth!
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by wtfCode: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
ugwuishi:

What's sperm?
A sperm is the fluid that is ejaculated during orgasm, it is whitish, opalascent and contains sperm cells, proteins and nutrients.

What's the average sperm count?
It ranges between 80 to 120 million sperm cells per ml, Yes! It is that much.

Do temperature affect sperm count?
Yes it does, it has been found that tight cloth binders, hot bath between 43 to 45 celsius could reduce the sperm count, so the temperature is kept at alltimes at 32 deg celsius and thats why the scrotal sac hangs outside and not in the body, so stop caging it like it will escape, let it cool, it needs that.

Can a virgin get pregnant from a semen discharge close to her vagina?

Yes!, contrary to popular believe that virgins cant get pregnant, a virgin that frolicks with a penis would, the human sperm can survive upto 3days in the female genital tract, it moves at a speed of 3mm/min, and could reach the egg in 30 to 60mins agter sex, yes it is that fast, so a play around with sperm by a virgin can lead to a baby bump.

Do high sugar consumption affect sperm count?
In Normal males, the body is well able to utilize the glucose content in the blood, because the testis has a blood-testis barrier, it protects the sperm cells from harmful meteor shower of glucose, regulating the nutrient inflow. Forexample an average indian meal contains lot of sugar, yet they remain the most fertile males in the world, so as long as you're normal, your body can handle the glucose.

How fertile is the sperm?

I'll say very fertile, a sperm out of millions could do the job of fertilization, however the ovum is a badass hostile substance kills lots in the attempt, but still a viable sperm can give a baby, afterall most of us came from one.

[b]Whats precum? Is it capable of fertilization?[b]

precum is a clear mucous secretion from the bulbourethral gland and it is meant to clear the urethral pathway prior to ejaculation, however, it can contain some leaked spermcells which could cause fertilization.

[b]Could oral intake of sperm cause fertilization?[b]

No, the vaginal pathway is quite different from the food pathway, the stomach simply treat it as some eba or fufu, though the sperm content is more of proteins and thus can be reabsorbed in excess storage.

Source: written by faradexs09

Can the sperm bag become full and what are the best and healthy ways of discharging d excess? if not discharged, any side effect?
yes, it gets full...that's why we have escape of sperm most times if we don't have sex for a long time.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by felipemadero(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Wa gbayi!
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by wtfCode: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Tufiakwa!!! drink sperm? makagini? anything from the nether region is not for ingestion.
you should try it someday, it tastes better than Hollandia yoghurt. smiley
incase u need a clean-big-black dispenser...just Holla.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by MarieSucre(f): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
wtfCode:

you should try it someday, it tastes better than Hollandia yoghurt. smiley
incase u need a clean-big-black dispenser...just Holla.
Have you drank your own sperm? how did it taste like? holla back,,, keep it flowing.

2 Likes

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by MsVenza(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Point of correction! Sperm is not a fluid; Sperm is the male reproductive cell. Millions of sperm cells + secretions from cowper's and prostrate glands make semen/seminal fluid.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by tomzman: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Boys education
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by dubemivan(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
@Op I know Sperm is rich in protein... I learnt from a medical student that every sperm release is worth three square meal! Little wonder guys who always jump from jerusalem to jericho always lack inner strenght and often take maltedMilk to regain lost energy. The ladies are recieving nutrient while the guys are losing, this kind thing get as e be oOooo yet dem ladies still dey shakara... dia ris god oOoo
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by okabe(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
Davivah:
nut-like foods such as groundnut,walnut,cashewnut n those categorized as legumes improve its productivity

Cashew, soya beans etc decrease sperm
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by dubemivan(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
MsVenza:
Point of correction! Sperm is not a fluid; Sperm is the male reproductive cell. Millions of sperm cells + secretions from cowper's and prostrate glands make semen/seminal fluid.
Chairlady of male affairs I hail oOoo... teach dem!
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by okabe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Madeu:

You beat me to this. Many people can't differentiate between Sèmen and Sperm.

cool
Lol, next time bro wink
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by okabe(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
As in eh, I no just understand people, if pesin dey find wetin 2 drink, lacasera full everywia or even zobo grin or even amarula dem(at least e get d same consistency)
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by frizzydee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can someone with one testis give birth?
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by Gboskee(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
dondemex:
I'll give you both for $1.4k
wink
dondemex:
I'll give you both for $1.4k
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by teeastute(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
odiagabros:
Ist to comment
....and aw much were u paid?
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
faradexs09:
What's sperm?

Opalesecent. The shitty spellings on Nairaland is becoming unbecoming.

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
MarieSucre:

It's quite evident you suck and swallow. Haven't the vaguest idea why spermdrinking, cocksucking chicks are always ashamed admitting the obvious.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Davivah:
nut-like foods such as groundnut,walnut,cashewnut n those categorized as legumes improve its productivity

Seconded. Groundnuts, most especially.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
brito:
sperm this early morning?

Actually, sperm, or rather se.men, is great for females — early in the morning most especially. Just don't drink it all up, let him drip some on your face for absolute acne treatment. And not just acne; blackheads too. Matter of fact, spots in general. Don't let the morning sex (specifically se.men) go to waste.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Zealoy:
Pls how can one keep dos sperm from coming out so quick during sex? any medication

I can sell you divine drugs to take your premature ejac.u.la.tion away for good! A little pricey but a whole lot effective. The choice is yours.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by yeahryt(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
A virgin could get pregnant from a sperm?
that is one hell of a crap... grin
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
lepasharon:
Does sperm have a smell?

Sure, it does. But the smell kind of fluctuates between strong and mild, just like the taste does too. Speaking of the taste, or rather the fluctuations in the taste (of se.men), a few extraordinarily expressive girls have had the va.gi.na to tell me when I tasted sour-sweet, and when I tasted bitter. I became a lot conscious of my meals, and now I can solidly say that garlic makes se.men taste so much better. Cook him honeybeans and very unripe plantains, with fish and a gazillion garlic. Just go garlicky with whatever you're feeding him. The end results will speak for themselves. You'd be literally licking and sucking him against his will, milking and gulping down the tastiest testicular smoothie with impunity. You're going to thank me with a diligent deepthroat for this impeccable insight.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by klbakare(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
jerricho:

Sure, it does. But the smell kind of fluctuates between strong and mild, just like the taste does too. Speaking of the taste, or rather the fluctuations in the taste (of se.men), a few extraordinarily expressive girls have had the va.gi.na to tell me when I tasted sour-sweet, and when I tasted bitter. I became a lot conscious of my meals, and now I can solidly say that garlic makes se.men taste so much better. Cook him honeybeans and very unripe plantains, with fish and a gazillion garlic. Just go garlicky with whatever you're feeding him. The end results will speak for themselves. You'd be literally licking and sucking him against his will, milking and gulping down the tastiest testicular smoothie with impunity. You're going to thank me with a diligent deepthroat for this impeccable insight.

Wayray re ooo!!!!!! (in olamide's voice)

1 Like

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by diamondvil(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
silvermania:
For the ladies buying yanch pads I also heard it makes yr bum shoots out. But wait till marriage. I don't support pre marital sex, wink
wot abt married women wit flat bombom,ar they nt collectin sperm
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
Essentially, every female should pay any guy that ejac.u.lates on their faces, hair, in their mouths and even eyes (it'd sure sting but the cleansing is incredible). Payments should be made mandatory. We ought to be rewarded. Handsomely. Monetarily.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by MarieSucre(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
jerricho:

It's quite evident you suck and swallow. Haven't the vaguest idea why spermdrinking, cocksucking chicks are always ashamed admitting the obvious.
Do you have comprehension issues? How did you come to such an evidence? Have you drank your sperm? pls share here how it tasted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.