Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) (30653 Views)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Sodiumdawg: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2015
Kenswitch:
Oga Jonah whats our biz with ur jogging, anyway I wz just passing.

DAT TREADMILL DEY GENERATE ELECTRICITY NAA!

NA NEW TECHNOLOGY!

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by kcowen(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Behind every successfull man dere is a great woman!
"Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!"

You Have Freedom of speech,but freedom after speech that I can not guarantee you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ training for OTUEKE journey tinz! treking no go easy o!gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Takim107(f): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2015
bisi16:
Obviously a foto session. Y aren't they sweating? And look at PEJ's track suit, if she were a regular, she 4 know say na oversize. Check out d dangling earings too, who wears that to d gym?. Jonathan looks like a regular tho
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
naturally Apc and its supporters are dumb. What do you expect from a party run by Amaechi (the errand boy), Thief-nubu and Boko hari?
d apc thugs re so useless, dat d party insulted dem and dey jip saying nufin is wrong wif dat. i just pity dem generation!
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by cozy7(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Seems like he's training to become s thug himself........since his touts like kayode has been failing all along!

THIS IS JUST IN PREPARATION TO RIG ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 234GT(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
Yes oo, My beloved President. Continue training and working out because dat will come handy in fanning and running errands for senior inmates in Kirikiri. grin

And those senior inmates are Tinubu and Amechi abi?
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Nice one.

Please click on my ID to see pictures of my cakes. Home/office delivery service available. Order for your Chinchin, smallchops,meatpie, birthday, wedding & all party cakes.

Also

Surprise your loved ones in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party cakes are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb.

Shop location: Karu, Abuja.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by blacq2009(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
chinwenduebo:
President Jonathan and his lovely wife Dame Patience Jonathan yesterday hit the gym ahead Of Abuja jogging which will take place today.

The jogging will start by 7:00am today from Aso Rock to the streets of Abuja.Former Super Eagles skippers Nwankwo Kanu and Joseph Yobo are expected to participate in the exercise.
: http:///QMWNy

Their sight reminds of the hindi movie, 3 idiots. This one na 2....

2 Likes

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by dpedro1: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
LAST FIGHT!!! BOKO HARAM PREPARE MASSIVELY FOR MAJOR COLLISION AGAINST MILITARY IN GWOZA
It has been gathered that the
extremists, Book Haram are preparing in mass for
battle in Gwoza,Maiduguri, Borno State, against
the multinational joint task
force comprising of Nigeria, Chad, Niger and
Cameroon troops.
A woman that was captured by the insurgents in
the town since July
2014 told her daughter that the insurgents were
persuading their captives/civilians to leave the
town as they prepare for
a major collision against the military.
Some of the women in captive had already been
impregnated by the terrorists
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0 to read full story.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Alexisu: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Its very necessary, cos d journey to otuoke is a very long one after the handover ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
u nid 2 come up with concrete facts 2 hold against apc,jst d way corruption is nw d hubby of pdpgigs lapdogs.....we r not votin 4 buhari,neither are we votin tinubu,we only seek 4 change.....sai baba
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by MARKone(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Nonsense

The president is one who has the propensity to surround himself with well known crooks, looters, theif, election riggers, he will even reward them with a ministerial appointment. He condones corruption and high handedness. We cannot continue like this, for over 2 weeks no light, business is suffering, and you say you want continuity, odiegwu. I bet you that thread mill is being powered by generator.

3 Likes

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by holatin(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
and na people like you dey call buhari an illiterate, whereas you don't even know d figure of speech call exaggeration.

even if heaven fall, I will vote buhari.

oya broadcast dat too.

educated illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Takim107(f): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
bisi16:
Obviously a foto session. Y aren't they sweating? And look at PEJ's track suit, if she were a regular, she 4 know say na oversize. Check out d dangling earings too, who wears that to d gym?. Jonathan looks like a regular tho
you can talk O!!! so someone can't snap before a session? Must someone snap after sweating all over. During your nysc b4 your training proper did you not snap? That's if you went to school cus with this your write up I doubt...stop talking out of point.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by mustymatic(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Where is d great woman? and if AIT WERE TO SHOW D VIDEO OF NGO BABY N ALLISON ALONE STEALING AM SURE YOU'LL STILL VOTE FOR PDP, EVEN THOUGH U DNT NEED D VIDEO. HOW FOOLISH AEE U DEN
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

lol I see you on every thread talking your usual shi*t no one pays attention to... Do you sit around NL all day spamming one thread after the other, don't you have something productive to do with your life?

You're as inconsequential as a grain of sand in the sea, you don't count, you don't matter.... So why kill yourself over people who don't & will never know you nor do anything in your interest, instead of seeking ways to alleviate yourself & family from a life penury?

This is madness!! Are willing to die for Jonathan? over what?

This is Jonathan's legacy.. a country full of misguided youth with misplaced priorities & poor reasoning.

My heart bleeds for you my friend, your future appears very bleak.

3 Likes

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Intendy: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
dennismukoro:
WHAT IS ALL THIS NEWS FOR.. IF GEJ POO DEM GO PUT AM FOR NEWS... 9JA ARE FULL WITH CLUELESS PEOPLE grin grin grin
Just like our president,but all na wash
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by sisisioge: 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Physical Exercise is beneficial to the body, spirit and soul!

I wish more Nigerians can imbibe the culture of moderate Physical Exercises.

Keep it up President and Patience GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2015
cyril83:
Clueless couple.
A comment from an empty-headed
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2015
mistabiola:
This is going to make him fit, jogging to otuoke is a long journey
hahaha u r coret bro n he obviously knows

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by wolegold2008: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
clueless people? APC first announced walk live live exercise sheduled to take place in lagos, now dey're now coping APC,lets wait to see who'll ave more supporters
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by damkin24(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Why not AIT bring out documentary of prominent individuals in PDP camp....Politics sha
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 07, 2015
he is gotts be fit oo coz dere are only two options remaining 4 him,runnin down 2 otuoke or runing around d mill in kirikiri maximum prison
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by sisisioge: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2015
50calibre:

lol I see you on every thread talking your usual shi*t no one pays attention to... Do you sit around NL all day spamming one thread after the other, don't you have something productive to do with your life?

You're as inconsequential as a grain of sand in the sea, you don't count, you don't matter.... So why kill yourself over people who don't & will never know you nor do anything in your interest, instead of seeking ways to alleviate yourself & family from a life penury?

This is Jonathan's legacy.. a country full of misguided youth with misplaced priorities & poor reasoning.

Don't mind him. The power of money is great! See how quickly he has forgotten is lamentations a few years/months back. People like him will be back under a diff moniker with their old songs. This country is long overdue to move forward, forward we shall move!
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
blacq2009:

Empty comment from an empty-headed Nairalander!

Their sight reminds of the hindi movie, 3 idiots. This one na 2....

A clueless comment from an empty-headed Nairalander!
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by davdamson: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Dem be scam. Big fraud
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Azeez532(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You don't know what it takes to be a General,he has done much more than this and more than any exercise GEJ will ever do
don't mind the guy, his love for GEJ has beclouded his sense of reasoning
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by DrizzyJameel(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
Yes oo, My beloved President. Continue training and working out because dat will come handy in fanning and running errands for senior inmates in Kirikiri. grin
I d laugh OBJ 2011
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Haters better put ya heads down, you know presido b fly. Hihihihihih.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by kcowen(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2015
50calibre:

grin
50calibre:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Without Limbs Receives Help From Kano State Government. Photos / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / We Can't Fold Our Arms Again, Nigerians Are Dying - Sultan of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.